Deleted
    romero having a good game.. if he does well in the europa league final i would give the guy a chance to be #1 next year.

i dont want james or bale from real.. the only player id want is kroos.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Romero likely is the new number one keeper with de gea off. Probably why he stayed this long as number 2, he's a hell of a keeper

Deleted
    Wheres that Wednesday fan? ayyyyyyyy

Deleted
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Sheffield Wednesday capitulating again! The gift that keeps on giving. We're on our way!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited by mmocb3fb419dbb; 2017-05-17 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steel City derby next season going to be buzzing for that hope we do the double on them

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Sheffield Wednesday capitulating again! The gift that keeps on giving. We're on our way!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This makes me happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Does Sheffield have any other chant? getting a lil bit tired of the same crap all over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Does Sheffield have any other chant? getting a lil bit tired of the same crap all over.
    It'll be the last time u see it in a while, they lost today so aren't getting promoted. Thats why we are making fun of the dingus who always posts it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I think the latest one is :- Not on our Way

Take that! Learn not to annoy people all year because your awful team is in position for a fu**ing play-off.
    #NotOnOurWay

Was looking the the table this morning and it dawned on me that if United had scored just 14 more goals this season they'd've won the title.

14 draws, 1 goal in each to turn them into wins, +28pts. 94 points total. Uncatchable by Chelsea on the final game day.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    6 championship wins on the bounce...
    up the owls!!

Owls going the way of the Dodo?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Was looking the the table this morning and it dawned on me that if United had scored just 14 more goals this season they'd've won the title.

14 draws, 1 goal in each to turn them into wins, +28pts. 94 points total. Uncatchable by Chelsea on the final game day.
    Yes but surely that applies to Chelsea also? Where would 14 extra goals put them?

Point is United have been pants.
    Especially to watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Yes but surely that applies to Chelsea also? Where would 14 extra goals put them?

Especially to watch.
    Think 17 wins is the worst they have done in ages *haven't checked but it sounds right*

Especially to watch.
    Yeah I know I'm just saying, fine margins.

Man U have even been worse than us which is comical.

Deleted
    See you about this time next year Wednesday fans.

Deleted
    FA to introduce retrospective bans for diving next season.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    FA to introduce retrospective bans for diving next season.
    The careers of so many Manchester United players just ended. Goodnight sweet prince.

10+ Year Old Account

Especially to watch.
    They were much more exciting earlier in the season, but yeah since February they have been creating fewer and fewer chances, and attacking less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    They were much more exciting earlier in the season, but yeah since February they have been creating fewer and fewer chances, and attacking less.
    It's been punt it to the big man all season.

Absolutely shocking considering the size of the club and the money being pumped in.