the pally deck is near useless. I have quests for paladin stacking up and I never play the class so I was using TB to clear them out. maybe I just suck with the deck but I went like 2 and 10. random spells always hamstringing you. one match I had a hell of a hand with both rags etc turn 6 astral communion. wtf. play a 1/2 on turn one and it uses arcane shot on its self. building some board presence? guess what that next minion you play is going to cast enter the coliseum or brawl. especially aggravating going against the one that switches the costs around.

Pally is pretty bad. Honestly, it's:

Rogue >>> Hunter > meh > Priest > shit this Brawl.

I wouldn't bother trying if you're not one of the three listed above.

15+ Year Old Account
    This week's Brawl is really fun

... if you're Rafaam

If you're KT, it's a very long exercise in frustration

You basically have to pray that Raf doesn't draw Staff pieces, and dominate the early game so thoroughly that you can rush him down. Rafaam just has waaaaaay too many useful tools in his artifacts, and once he's built his staff there's almost no way that KT can keep up. KTs power needs a cost redux as well, because by late game he's dropping one minion per turn (which mostly need to work in tandem with other minions) while Raf is flooding him with cheap fatties

Does KT have Counterspell? I haven't seen it. He REALLY needs Counterspell.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Congratz blizz, I didn't think this brawl could be worse balanced than last time but you swung the hammer the complete other way and made it far worse to play as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Wtf KT is so fucking underpowered. I did now 6 games (3 accounts) and KT is just without a chance in every game.

Do they even test it before letting us play ?

The only way to win as KT is when your opponent disconnects

Deleted
    What a shitty brawl, no balance whatsoever. Of course I got KT 6 times in a row, I didn't even bother. Then finally got a win by default with Rafaam.

10+ Year Old Account
    KTs hero power should either cost 0 or the minions cost reduced by 2, then he might actually stand a chance. Won't be playing this one past my free pack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Wtf KT is so fucking underpowered. I did now 6 games (3 accounts) and KT is just without a chance in every game.

Do they even test it before letting us play ?

The only way to win as KT is when your opponent disconnects
    i've played 8 games with KT and won 7. maybe just learn to play a bit better?

I played two games. The first game I didn't know what I was doing (and I was on mobile, so hard to see huge hand sizes and keep track of things), and I was Rafam and lost to KT. His tempo was just too strong.

Second game I was Rafam too but I ended up winning because my opponent sucked.

I think it's a bit balanced. KT has good tempo. Probably. (I've only played two games.)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty much a race before Rafaam gets his 2 staff upgrades

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be the intelligent thing to do if everyone insta-conceded with Kel'Thuzad to make the grind go faster for all instead of wasting time. Last game my opponent with KT was roping every single damn turn, thankfully I drew Nozdormu with my hero power to put an end to it.

Nvm I played one more game. Rafam is way stronger than KT. It's definitely unbalanced.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by onedirection View Post
    i've played 8 games with KT and won 7. maybe just learn to play a bit better?
    You got INSANELY lucky. The Brawl is heavily favoured towards Rafaam.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Would be the intelligent thing to do if everyone insta-conceded with Kel'Thuzad to make the grind go faster for all instead of wasting time. Last game my opponent with KT was roping every single damn turn, thankfully I drew Nozdormu with my hero power to put an end to it.
    I mean, it's not really a players fault they want to play the game (sans the roping). It's blizzards fault for making such a poorly balanced brawl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    You got INSANELY lucky. The Brawl is heavily favoured towards Rafaam.
    i played 10 more games with kt after that and won 8 so i definitely think that this is a problem that exists between the chair and the keyboard (or tablet, or phone).

i played 10 more games with kt after that and won 8 so i definitely think that this is a problem that exists between the chair and the keyboard (or tablet, or phone).
    I think you should go buy a lotto ticket. KT can win, but it relies on Rafaam drawing pretty much none of his removal and having a great hand at the start of the game. And considering about half of Rafaam's deck is removal, that's a tough ask.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure thing buddy

I've played 17 games of this Brawl. KT has won ONCE, and that was because I was Rafaam with only one staff piece, and the epics I drew included Shadowform x 2, Dinomancy, Astral Communion, and the Vilefin Inquisitor - all of which were entirely dead cards

Rafaam has all the removal and the better tempo. Literally everything KT has, Raf has answers to, and not the other way round.

So either you're the luckiest man in existence, you're playing against 4 year olds, or (more likely) you're talking out your arse

Deleted
    most likely is that you're not playing very well.

I doubt Nikk is not playing well, I don't know him but I can tell from his posts that he is one of the better players that post here. Check other forums its widely accepted that Rafaam has a big advantage.

so doing the brawl this week and rafam got legendary staff on turn 3. proceeds to pull murkeye into gormok into deathwing the dragonlord which he kills to bring out deathwing and alextraza into kelthuzad the same turn the deathwing died...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.