Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should just request the never ending pasta bowls from olive garden. Beat the system

I read about this guy requesting the firing squad.

I was hoping that they would have given him the bullet...with companies that won't sell drugs to kill off inmates anymore, maybe states will go back to the bullet.

Also the cost of the last meal is like a drop in a very bigass bucket compared to all the court costs, jail costs, etc. to kill this guy.

I would most likely request 5 of my favorite foods I wanted to eat for the last time, along with some freshly cut flowers in a vase to go with my meal.

Oh and I'd want a firing squad or coke/heroin and just let me OD into death.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's an awful lot of food for one meal, damn
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Why not just shoot him like he asks?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    News and thread worthy because?
    Civilised countries stopped executions of their poor centuries ago, maybe giving them a meal before their death gives the executors a warm fuzzy feeling inside or something.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Guy's an amateur. I mean if you're going to die, why not ask to be let loose in a buffet restaurant?

You can't give them the satisfaction of offing you if you rupture your stomach the night before

Deleted
    Death row prisoners shouldn't get shit!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Civilised countries stopped executions of their poor centuries ago, maybe giving them a meal before their death gives the executors a warm fuzzy feeling inside or something.
    You mean politicians voted against cuz they didn't want it to happen to them or the rich assholrs that pays them?

Deleted
    Posting topics for the sake of it. Nothing newsworthy here.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Why not just shoot him like he asks?
    I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's not so easy to set up a firing squad, maybe it's hard to get volunteers?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Yeah, i'm with the other posters, rather be standing for a firing squad than strapped down for an injection.

There have been some very bizarre last meal requests. A jar of pickles, a single olive, cheese doodles and coke to name a few.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    Does anybody know if you can request to watch a movie before death? I´m curius, I tried to google it but couldn´t find anything. If I was going to die I wouldn´t mind watching the lord of the rings with some pizza as a last thing to do... would it be to much ask?

EDIT: It seems you can, Ronnie Lee Gardner actually did that
    There was a dude who requested to watch the Lord of The Rings trilogy before he died. I'd assume he picked that because of how long it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Who fucking cares? What the fuck is this worth a thread? So fucking unimportant. THere's nothing to discuss.
    Right. We need to be focusing more on important political issues... in a fucking off-topic forum on a video game website.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Firing squad is kinda badass. That's what I would pick if I were on death row in Mississippi, Oklahoma or Utah.

Edge.
    I don't think that's actually an option anymore. I believe they're only still doing it for people who were put on death row when it was still an option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Death row prisoners shouldn't get shit!
    I mean you're about to send them to hell. At least show a little bit of mercy and let them have one final piece of pleasure.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Yeah, i'm with the other posters, rather be standing for a firing squad than strapped down for an injection.
    Honestly, by far the most humane method I've ever seen for death is nitrogen asphyxiation. This can happen accidentally to people who work cleaning tankers that carry liquid nitrogen. They work in pairs with one outside the tanker just because of how quickly you just pass out without realizing anything is wrong.

Nitrogen isn't toxic, after all 78% of the air is nitrogen. BUT, pure nitrogen doesn't contain any oxygen. The reflex that makes you think you're suffocating is not caused by lack of oxygen, it's caused by carbon dioxide buildup in your blood. With pure nitrogen, as long as you're breathing normally, everything will be fine, then you'll suddenly pass out and die without even knowing anything was wrong.

People working in nitrogen tankers that were overcome (and fortunately saved by their buddy outside) reported that one second they were working, and the next they were waking up in the hospital with an oxygen mask on their face. No clue anything happened. If I had to pick a way to go (like if I had an incurable illness or something), that would certainly be it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Honestly, by far the most humane method I've ever seen for death is nitrogen asphyxiation. This can happen accidentally to people who work cleaning tankers that carry liquid nitrogen. They work in pairs with one outside the tanker just because of how quickly you just pass out without realizing anything is wrong.

Nitrogen isn't toxic, after all 78% of the air is nitrogen. BUT, pure nitrogen doesn't contain any oxygen. The reflex that makes you think you're suffocating is not caused by lack of oxygen, it's caused by carbon dioxide buildup in your blood. With pure nitrogen, as long as you're breathing normally, everything will be fine, then you'll suddenly pass out and die without even knowing anything was wrong.

People working in nitrogen tankers that were overcome (and fortunately saved by their buddy outside) reported that one second they were working, and the next they were waking up in the hospital with an oxygen mask on their face. No clue anything happened. If I had to pick a way to go (like if I had an incurable illness or something), that would certainly be it.
    More humane maybe, but way less cool.

Some (if not all) states limit the cost of last meal to a certain $ amount. Plus the food has to be readily available.
    I think it's just a dumb tradition. If you've been sentenced to death you might as well starve to death for all I care. Victims sure didn't have a choice.

Also without swaying too much off topic: I'd be happy if they used barbiturates instead of that ridiculous 3 drug protocol (because of unavailability of barbiturates due to political pressure) - vets use the same to put our pets to sleep. ><
    Last edited by xindralol; 2017-05-19 at 03:12 PM.