Got the Legendary Trinket, what now?

Heightned Senses have a 20% uptime, but Map have a fix intect
    Now I dont know wich one to use

905 is an higher number than 895.

do you really need that haste? for me the map is better tho, i also got the cake trinet.

Deleted
    On Topic: Sim yourself and you will get a much better result (isn't that the standard answer in most cases like this?)...

Off Topic: Which addon are you using to see the hidden stats on the character sheet?

Deleted
    Heightened senses is a crap trinket with crap stats, uptime is garbage and random. Celestial Map is really strong and you should take that over Heightened Senses

15+ Year Old Account
    Random throughput procs are generally terrible for healers imho. I'd use the one with the bigger static benefit.

Thanks for the responses, helped alot

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Off Topic: Which addon are you using to see the hidden stats on the character sheet?
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats

Deleted
    Lovely, thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayna View Post
    Thanks for the responses, helped alot

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats
    Thanks - not having stats has been pissing me off all expansion, but not enough to actively google a solution
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Random throughput procs are generally terrible for healers imho. I'd use the one with the bigger static benefit.
    What's nice about map is it offers TRIPLE the stats of a similar ilvl stat stick, albeit it's random.
    Most fights in NH however have very few slow periods and during those slow periods, you're casting less which means, less chance for a proc. You're very likely in this tier to get meaningful procs offering you triple the stats a stick would offer.

Really, both options are good - which to use is just situational/boss by boss case.
    Last edited by Ren009; 2017-05-19 at 03:04 PM.