View Poll Results: Will you play Destiny 2 now that its a part of the Blizzard App?

Voters
166. This poll is closed
  • Yes

79 47.59%
  • No

87 52.41%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Inclusion in the app alone is not going to make me buy a game I was not going to anyway.
    That is firstly for budget reasons.
    If I had the budget, I would judge the game on its own merits whether it was in the app or not.
    And I would have made some of those judgements before this announcement, with that not changing the results of those or future ones.
    It would not be the first time I have used a client for as little as a single game, and will continue to do so if that is the requirement.

There could do with being another poll option, that it has not affected your current decision.
    That is my stance, and therefore I don't have a fair poll option to choose from.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-05-18 at 06:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Ill play, but not on the PC. I will be playing on PS4. I loved the first one.

No i won't. I don't even play any of blizzard's other games other than wow lol.

Deleted
    No, I would rather play it on PC, especially on bnet but my Destiny friends are all from ps4.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Destiny was rated as one of the top MMOs of all time for the TYPE of mmo that it was. No one has done first person shooter MMO better.
    mmo...on console... lul.

Sorry but having 5 people in an area does not mean its a massive multiplayer. Otherwise any game with a few thousands online is an MMO.

I probably would have bought and played Destiny 2 anyway, just because it's on PC and I don't own a PS4 with which to play the original (which looked interesting to me).

Being on the Battlenet launcher is a plus I guess? Would have preferred it be on Steam personally, but Blizzard is fine too.

Wow you are really pigeon holing yourself by not playing them. Those are GREAT games, primarily because they are Blizzard games.
    WoW is the only good Blizzard game. I won't be playing Destiny 2 as the first one was a pile of poop. I just wonder what mount or skin for another Blizzard game they will offer up to try and get people to play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    The completionist in me will buy Destiny 2 for sure, but it'll likely only get played for an hour or something...
    wouldn't a completionist select, play and complete only the games he would find really interesting, since there is already too many games available ? : P

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    wouldn't a completionist select, play and complete only the games he would find really interesting, since there is already too many games available ? : P
    So I can deal with having like 5% of the games (like on steam). But when I have 6/7 games? Yeah I need to finish that collection.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    My question is, for the PC players at least, does it include all of the content from D1? Would be kinda silly for PC players to pick up in the middle of the story. I can't find anything on their website that explains this.

I told my friends I would only play Destiny if it came to PC, and now it is. Great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I have almost 3 milion gold in WoW...So I'll probably spare some to buy this Destiny game. I dont know much about it, but some of my friend enjoyed first instalment...so why the hell not.

Trailer sure doesn't look convincing.

No, I don't like FPS games. I don't even play Overwatch.

Probably wouldn't have if it wasn't on the launcher, and that's why they did it, it draws people in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can buy it with gold, so why not, i dont understand the hate this is getting, i guess its
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    im not interested in the game.
    so no.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow they're putting it on the battle.net launcher instead of Steam? That's pretty stupid... If they think that's how they're gonna reach more people that seems pretty misguided.

I know the reason they're doing it though. It's because they don't want to lose a ton of money to Valve. I have a feeling the next call of duty will be on Blizz's launcher too if this is the case. It's yet to appear on steam.

Deleted
    IB4 Blizzard App becomes the new Activision/Blizzard launcher.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Wow they're putting it on the battle.net launcher instead of Steam? That's pretty stupid... If they think that's how they're gonna reach more people that seems pretty misguided.
    Because it's a game from a sister company and Blizzard App is used by millions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple question. Will you play Destiny 2?
    Make another poll

*will you make Destiny threads in the right section?*

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...mes-Discussion
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Yes, because at worst it'll be better than The Division .... and I played that a lot even though it was hell.

I have 2 buddies to play with, so that's even better.
    The Division actually ins't that bad of a game. It's just trying to be too many things, and Ubisoft/Massive gave up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Ill play, but not on the PC. I will be playing on PS4. I loved the first one.
    How do people stand playing an FPS on a controller? I never understood that. Even with aim-assist it's painfully irritating to aim.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    My question is, for the PC players at least, does it include all of the content from D1? Would be kinda silly for PC players to pick up in the middle of the story. I can't find anything on their website that explains this.

I told my friends I would only play Destiny if it came to PC, and now it is. Great.
    I've wondered about that myself. I'm guessing that D1 won't ever come to PC. It would be REALLY strange to play through the first game, then jump right into Destiny 2 with no gear. At least the console guys got to benefit from the experience of the game as it progressed. Maybe there'll be a version released on PC as a single-player game, with only the campaign missions? That'd be interesting I guess.