View Poll Results: Will you play Destiny 2 now that its a part of the Blizzard App?

Voters
166. This poll is closed
  • Yes

79 47.59%
  • No

87 52.41%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Put an option: I dont know yet

And yes im not sure yet. Gonna see some streamers playing it first and then i will decide. Also they will delay the PC version...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Destiny was rated as one of the top MMOs of all time for the TYPE of mmo that it was. No one has done first person shooter MMO better.
    No one has done an FPS MMORPG better, as far as straight FPS MMO, there have been others that were far, far better than Destiny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    How do people stand playing an FPS on a controller? I never understood that. Even with aim-assist it's painfully irritating to aim.
    Agreed... I can't do console FPS... I can stand it and enjoy myself it if it's just single player, but trying to do any PvP with a controller is absolutely awful.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-05-18 at 09:54 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Seeing as how the PC Release won't be released at the same time as the Console Release I will not play it.

I would of already seen the entire game on Twitch by the time I can buy it. Thus my hype and want to play the game will be entirely gone.

Deleted
    I didn't play the first Destiny so I won't be playing this. Doesn't make an iota of difference whether it's on the bnet app or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feardotdead View Post
    Seeing as how the PC Release won't be released at the same time as the Console Release I will not play it.

I would of already seen the entire game on Twitch by the time I can buy it. Thus my hype and want to play the game will be entirely gone.
    Why not just... not watch it on twitch and play the game yourself when it comes out on PC?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    Wasn't the first one absolutely hated?
    No, for most of its life it was a genuinely good game. A few missteps here and there, but overall it did well.

I'll be buying it anyway. I enjoyed the original and was only really hampered by social issues (i.e. not having any friends on PS4), so bringing it to the Blizz launcher suits me perfectly.

Iv always wanted to try the first one but since its for console only I was not able to.
    My answer is yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyways, I will probly buy it if it gets good reviews... It being on the Bnet app is actually pretty great, because that means I can buy it with my excessive amounts of WoW gold by buying tokens and converting them to battlenet balance. I'm assuming it won't have a subscription fee, because the first one didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    fits in perfectly with Blizzard then considering
    I agree, now B.net will have 2 of the worlds top MMOs

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    probably not, destiny 2 is too far from my opinion on what a video game should be, no interest
    I'm curious - why is that?

I'll absolutely play it, don't have a console so never got to play the first one. Being on Battle.net makes zero difference to me.
    Last edited by willtron; 2017-05-18 at 09:55 PM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Eh, thought Defiance was much better than Destiny, and that's not saying much.

Inb4 blizz starts promos to encourage us to play it for wow goodies!

Might as well, since I can buy it with my gold hoard. I'm always reluctant to drop $60 on a title but I don't really have anything to save this gold for. 2 million for the spider mount was on my mind, but it's not going anywhere.

Nope, have no interest in it. WoW's still master MMO in my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Yeah, that's what I heard... fits in perfectly with Blizzard then considering WoW's state >_>'
    WoW isn't "absolutely hated" though. Can't believe we're having the expansion best living up to the game's title as an MMORPG, and people are whinging their eyes out.

Nope.
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Why not just... not watch it on twitch and play the game yourself when it comes out on PC?
    Because my desire for the game will simply be gone when it's released 6 months after the console release for the PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more inclined to play it, but still on the fence, so.. secret option #3: Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Feardotdead View Post
    Seeing as how the PC Release won't be released at the same time as the Console
    Wait...what? Seriously? They're gonna pull more of that console-specific crap?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Wait...what? Seriously? They're gonna pull more of that console-specific crap?
    Heavily insinuated in their announcement if you read it.

No, because I hate shooters. Starting from GTA to CoD. Every shooter.

I found the first game to be pretty bad. If the 2nd game is atleast less grindier with an actual story, I might give it a shot.