Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    It's been punt it to the big man all season.

Absolutely shocking considering the size of the club and the money being pumped in.
    Dw, after they get Mbappe and James for 200million in the summer, it will fix everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Mbappe will either stay at Monaco or be promised starting at Madrid.

To go to United for the cash would be career suicide.

I'd hate to see it happen - really level headed kid too, comes over really well.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're on our way, we're on our way!!! Bit late to the party but I had to.

Retrospective bans is good, Sanchez against Leicester was disgusting.

Deleted
    its so nice that so many people take an interest in what someone has to say about one's football team.
    im sure you all had a good old wank last night over the wednesday result, i hope you enjoyed it (the wank, as well as the result).
    me, im just happy we made the play offs.
    it had been a wonderful journey & here's to next season.
    this will be my last post this season, i hope you had as much fun reading the comments as i have & boy, have i laughed behind this monitor of mine at the comments & quotes.
    so until the 20017/18 season, i leave you with my last, never to be forgotten memory. to 2018...

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    The careers of so many Manchester United players just ended. Goodnight sweet prince.
    Like who? See fuck all dives at utd.

Let me guess that one rashford dive? Keeper was heading at his legs. Be stupid to plant your foot and risk injury

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You've watched one season. Stop talking to me.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

As expected no list of players. Thought you might say ashley young at least. Who isn't even starting 11 and might be off

10+ Year Old Account
    United are no better or worse. Not one of them can top Sanchez.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer eccles View Post
    its so nice that so many people take an interest in what someone has to say about one's football team.
    im sure you all had a good old wank last night over the wednesday result, i hope you enjoyed it (the wank, as well as the result).
    me, im just happy we made the play offs.
    it had been a wonderful journey & here's to next season.
    this will be my last post this season, i hope you had as much fun reading the comments as i have & boy, have i laughed behind this monitor of mine at the comments & quotes.
    so until the 20017/18 season, i leave you with my last, never to be forgotten memory. to 2018...

The 20017/18 season is a long way away ><

Deleted
    As expected no list of players. Thought you might say ashley young at least. Who isn't even starting 11 and might be off
    If he isn't off he fucking should be.

United dive about as much as most teams, but to be fair to them they aren't the worst for it at the minute.
    Herrera, Rojo and Fellaini are snide cunts though.

Leicester giving away the golden boot on a golden plate. Thanks arseholes.

Deleted
    Who cares - not like it matters.

Not bad for a one season wonder though.

TBF Kane missed a third of the season, hes winning the golden boot with 7 games less than Lukaku and 8 Games less than Sanchez, hes the most prolific scorer in the league no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    TBF Kane missed a third of the season, hes winning the golden boot with 7 games less than Lukaku and 8 Games less than Sanchez, hes the most prolific scorer in the league no doubt.
    I wish my dad was also my uncle too, maybe I'd be as good as Kane.

I wish my dad was also my uncle too, maybe I'd be as good as Kane.
    Difficult dealing with facts?

Probably coming to terms wenger is staying another 2 years and is lashing out

Let me guess that one rashford dive? Keeper was heading at his legs. Be stupid to plant your foot and risk injury
    Ashley Young was a rampant diver about 2-3 seasons back. Herrera is a diver. Rooney dives. Rashford dives. Fellaini is a cunt who elbows people and falls to his knees as soon as he's touched. Not that United is an outlier with cuntish players but they've got few extremely cunty divers instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    Ashley Young was a rampant diver about 2-3 seasons back. Herrera is a diver. Rooney dives. Rashford dives. Fellaini is a cunt who elbows people and falls to his knees as soon as he's touched. Not that United is an outlier with cuntish players but they've got few extremely cunty divers instead.
    Hazard and Costa.

No, not at all.

Kane is a great player.
    He's also inbred to shit.

I can handle facts just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Hazard and Costa.
    Hazard is a sneaky diver, he knows exactly what he's doing. Constantly positioning himself so he can't possibly stand up (running into people etc). So it's technically not a dive. Costa on the other hand is probably one of the biggest cunts of English football.