Thread: WoW Gold

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up WoW Gold

How much WoW Gold do you currently have across all your characters and servers?

My grand total as of checking earlier is (drumroll please):

Not bad since the WoD garrison gravy train. I've made a hell of a lot more gold in Legion than I have WoD I don't really spend gold on many things so its pretty easy to save that much. When Legion was first released, i was making a few million gold a week.

Deleted
    1.8mil, I seem to bounce just above and below 2mil every month as I usually buy 2 tokens per month with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    27k.....

But i do have game time for the next 3 years
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Sitting around 6million atm. I agree with OP. WoD was great, Legion's start was ridiculous for flask selling.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    so is jaylock the richest wow player ? : P

Roughly 72 mil in gold and a crap ton of items to sell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Sitting around 6million atm. I agree with OP. WoD was great, Legion's start was ridiculous for flask selling.
    thats all i did at the beginning of the expansion.

I lucked out and got the rank 3 strength flask and rank 3 intellect flask in the first week of the expansion. Great gold making times

I sit between 200,000 and 300,000, when I go over 300,000 I buy another WoW token.

(yeah I have six months more game time already bought, maxed out battle.net balance, and one spare token currently sitting on my banker)

10+ Year Old Account
    2,4 millions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    thats all i did at the beginning of the expansion.

I lucked out and got the rank 3 strength flask and rank 3 intellect flask in the first week of the expansion. Great gold making times
    I still don't have Rank 3 in any flasks

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.... Weeeeeell...

I have about 27.392.438 gold

BUT

Then I have about 11 Bank guilds at 7 tabs, all tabs full of stuff...

Oh, and I know to make Thistle Tea.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh, and I know to make Thistle Tea.
    God damn you, that is the only cooking recipe that has ever been in the game that I don't have :P
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Is Thisle Tea used for anything now? That's the potion that gave Energy to Rogues back in Vanilla, right? Hated farming Thistle Leafs or what ever they were called..

I'm currently sitting at about 500k. Was stupid and botted on early Legion (herbing was just too good) and earned 2-3mill/week, lost it all + all the WoD gold I had (About 2 mill) during the 6 month ban and have worked up 500k in two weeks or so, just playing the game regulary.

I never spend gold though. I got 7 110, got all professions, so I craft and farm everything I need for raiding and m+. Repairs are on the guild, so I got zero expenses, the gold is just flowing in so fast, even without trying to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I've made a hell of a lot more gold in Legion than I have WoD
    Same. Just through normal game play, i don't try to make gold. It's a bit depressing, but yeah. Having only spent 19.99 for the preorder expansion sale on amazon... I haven't spent other actual money on this game since they introduced tokens. Flying hasn't even hit my income that much (leveling alts actually has a tickle).

Roughly 491million over 3 servers. 2 full both sides mergers and one lowbie twink server that only has a boosted 100 lol that 100 still generates 50ish K gold per month just from garrison.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Is Thisle Tea used for anything now? That's the potion that gave Energy to Rogues back in Vanilla, right? Hated farming Thistle Leafs or what ever they were called..

I'm currently sitting at about 500k. Was stupid and botted on early Legion (herbing was just too good) and earned 2-3mill/week, lost it all + all the WoD gold I had (About 2 mill) during the 6 month ban and have worked up 500k in two weeks or so, just playing the game regulary.

I never spend gold though. I got 7 110, got all professions, so I craft and farm everything I need for raiding and m+. Repairs are on the guild, so I got zero expenses, the gold is just flowing in so fast, even without trying to get it.
    Pretty sure Thistle Tea still works, it just restores less energy as you level. I think it gives you 100 up to level 40, dropping down to 0 at 90.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Pretty sure Thistle Tea still works, it just restores less energy as you level. I think it gives you 100 up to level 40, dropping down to 0 at 90.
    So pretty damn good on low lvl rogue twinks, they sell for anything? Think I got the recipe on one of my chars, got some of my old Vanilla/TBC chars left.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    so is jaylock the richest wow player ? : P
    Lol no. He's only like 15 million above my total earnings, and well below the earnings of one of my guildmates
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So pretty damn good on low lvl rogue twinks, they sell for anything? Think I got the recipe on one of my chars, got some of my old Vanilla/TBC chars left.
    Looking at Undermine Journal it looks like they go for about 5g ea. The swiftthistle it takes goes for about the same price so not a moneymaker. I think there's a vendor you can still get the recipe from so that's probably why it's not worth more.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I have roughly 8.5k gold.