Deleted

Talking In case you are done with the multiplayer, online and grind aspect of World Warcraft.

If you are like me, you are done with the several aspects of world of warcraft that make it world of warcraft, namely the constant requirement to follow times of guildmembers, grinding excessively or even meeting strangers you don't want to meet. Lucky for us, our wow addiction has a BETTER replacement on the PC because the wii u emulator cemu runs zelda - breath of the wild, yes the 2017 game at almost 100% accuracy which offers an experience that has all the advantages of single player World of Warcraft without the unnecessary clutter.

Deleted
    Zelda - haHAA of the Wild

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    If you are like me, you are done with the several aspects of world of warcraft that make it world of warcraft, namely the constant requirement to follow times of guildmembers, grinding excessively or even meeting strangers you don't want to meet. Lucky for us, our wow addiction has a BETTER replacement on the PC because the wii u emulator cemu runs zelda - breath of the wild, yes the 2017 game at almost 100% accuracy which offers an experience that has all the advantages of single player World of Warcraft without the unnecessary clutter.
    No one demands you, so this is just an off-topic post?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    gief emulator / image link?
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow is an MMO it's to be expected that you'll have to team up with people. Besides having a good/nice guild who does some actual stuff in the game besides your daily log on stuff is for many the reason to keep playing.

Having people to talk to or just people to goof off with on a casual Friday night is awesome. You can do anything from a dueling tournament to something we used to name the tauren toss game. The last good guild I was in I joined in MoP and it disbanded in early WoD. I haven't enjoyed the game as much as I did back then, and I played from mid/late wrath. In a MMO having a good community/online friends or in other words a guild is what makes or brakes the game, at least for me. Finding such a guild is often done by going into high end raiding/pvp or to search for such a guild who also accepts the more casual players. However the process of finding such a guild is harder for casual players because people who invest into the game are usually the better people to be around.

If you're don with the things you say you are then you aren't done with WoW but mostly with MMO's in general. Which isn't a bad thing but that isn't entirely WoW's fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unrelated to World of Warcraft.

Closing.