Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If they're gonna put it on the Bnet launcher, I hope we get an option to select which game icons show up on our launchers; I don't want to sort through a two dozen game list every time I just want to play Overwatch or WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    If they're gonna put it on the Bnet launcher, I hope we get an option to select which game icons show up on our launchers; I don't want to sort through a two dozen game list every time I just want to play Overwatch or WoW.
    But you can choose the order they come in? lol, its not like you can't move anything around and wow is always forced to be at the bottom!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Guess we know where all the missing development time and money went
    Activision have been merged with blizzard for the better part of a decade. The fact they're using the blizzard PC client to sell activision games now not developed inhouse at blizzard too says nothing whatsoever about where dev resources have been spent and how.

15+ Year Old Account
    More info about it.
    Bungie has it's own servers for online play.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I like this. Honestly I feel every gaming company should start doing this considering how successful Valve is with Steam. Granted Destiny 2 actually has ties with Blizzard, but if Blizzard plays it smart and only introduces AAA titles in their launcher, I think this will be the next best "Steam".

so... somewhat related question since bnet balance use means I may actualy be buying this game. can the story campaign be played solo? and I don't mean the way they keep talking about how they are making the game better for solo players by making groups easier to find. I mean actualy solo. as in alone, not grouped with anyone else, the way The Division can be played solo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Funny thing is most of the "best" games aren't even AAA anymore and are Indie. So wouldn't that put your idea into a paradox of a sort? Incoming black hole....
    Going by most of his posts, he has extremely poor taste in pretty much everything and is a Blizzard zombie. I only saw his post because you quoted it. :P

And yeah, some of the best games I've played in the past 10+ years have been indie titles.

As for Destiny 2 on B.net? Sweet! I was going to buy a copy anyway and this make sit easier to play with a couple friends/cousins that are getting it.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    so... somewhat related question since bnet balance use means I may actualy be buying this game. can the story campaign be played solo? and I don't mean the way they keep talking about how they are making the game better for solo players by making groups easier to find. I mean actualy solo. as in alone, not grouped with anyone else, the way The Division can be played solo.
    Yes, the actual story content in Destiny games can be done completely solo. It's actually the easiest content in the game, period. And the only thing you've ever needed a pre-made team for is Raids (when they're relevant content) and Trials of Osiris in PvP. Everything else can be done solo, or matchmade with others as a solo player.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Yes, the actual story content in Destiny games can be done completely solo. It's actually the easiest content in the game, period. And the only thing you've ever needed a pre-made team for is Raids (when they're relevant content) and Trials of Osiris in PvP. Everything else can be done solo, or matchmade with others as a solo player.
    awesome, thank you! good think I still have some tokens stocked up, cause they have been going up in cost like crazy since announcement O_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Greed train confirmed... So next games will COD appear on BN? If yes, i definetly quitting BN.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Greed train confirmed... So next games will COD appear on BN? If yes, i definetly quitting BN.
    Oh no.. Blizz will miss you, oh wait... no they won't. #ByeFelicia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blownload View Post
    Oh no.. Blizz will miss you, oh wait... no they won't. #ByeFelicia
    If you have nothing worth to say, sometimes better be quiet. Unless you are zombie, who buy every shit very easily...

Truly the beginning of the end for WoW.

It's clear now that Blizzard is going to fade away and become a Steam competitor. WoW no longer appears to be the revenue source it once was, and they are shifting business models.

Too bad it was the devs that made wow so unprofitable. R.I.P.

Deleted
    I heard that the PC version will be released 6 months after the console one. Is that true?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow token is now 250k in eu...
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    I heard that the PC version will be released 6 months after the console one. Is that true?
    The only official word is that it's TBA while both PS4 and XBOX have confirmed dates. The month I've heard is December.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good and now Borderlands 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Wow token is now 250k in eu...
    It is 222k currently.

Will Destiny 2 have the same 3 class setup? Didn't like that much of the first one. Also reviews are kinda mixed and i only tried a little on PS4 at a friend's home.

Anyone willing to share their experience?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    If you have nothing worth to say, sometimes better be quiet. Unless you are zombie, who buy every shit very easily...
    You mean exactly like your original comment? What did it provide to the thread? Not a damn thing.