Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    No, you don't. You did from the old infinite trait, but they specifically changed it for the new one, because especially the tank per-trait passive is extremely powerful, meaning Concordance points would be super important rather than more or less irrelevant. The proc has no DR past the 2nd point(first point being 10x as high as the 2nd and any further point), the gain stays the same in terms of rating, the relative strength diminishes, but that's not what DR means in this context.
    It's not just tanks. If everyone would keep gaining stamina at the same rate as before, it would quickly become "mandatory" to have X points in Concordance to survive Boss Ability Y thanks to 200k more hitpoints. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised they did foresee that part. They actually learned something in this particular case and the trait will truly become a minor bonus. Otherwise, it'd be "well, you don't *really* need 30+ traits for Mythic boss 5+, but you're so much more likely to die without extra stamina that you better get grinding."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    And you cannot simply compare two classes main stats so easily, as casters get increasing int on their weapon, while non-casters get increasing weapon damage.
    Keep in mind that a huge part of your intellect is essentially your "weapon damage" or spellpower, so it's not directly comparable like that.
    Hmm,

of course I can easily compare two classes' main stats and calculate the percentage of the buff that Concordance gives to the main stat. What I can't easily do is to compare Concordance's effect on for example damage, but as far as I know I didn't do that.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's not meant as big as a buff as the 10% dmg or old 15% dmg.

It's nearly endless and meant as a bonus to put AP into.

We're still 2 months off AK50 anyhow, and even then reaching 76 traits (halfway concordance) before the end of the year will take a while.

AK 50 is designed for 61 traits. Trait 70 costs 10.5 times as much as 61. Trait 76 costs 51 times as much as trait 61.

Not gonna speak further traits beyond 80 cause it will be hundreds / thousands time as much.

Now I don't expect 7.3 until like September, and 7.3.5 December at soonest. Even if they add AK51-75 then.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-19 at 01:22 PM.

wait until ToS is balanced around 20 points into Concordance lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Siniwelho View Post
    Hmm,

of course I can easily compare two classes' main stats and calculate the percentage of the buff that Concordance gives to the main stat. What I can't easily do is to compare Concordance's effect on for example damage, but as far as I know I didn't do that.
    You did do that. You said

Quote Originally Posted by Siniwelho View Post
    Does it depend on your spec?
    So the question is: What did you mean with "it"? The direct comparison of the main stat that no one was talking about before you did, or the effect it has on the general dps as the OP asked. Because as you said yourself, just because something might give a lower percentage proc of the main stat would not mean it gives a lower percentage proc of dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    wait until ToS is balanced around 20 points into Concordance lmao
    even if it will be it will stil onyl be a small increase over someone who has only first point in it(like 2,5-3% max)

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    I tried simming my character both now and with 2 more ranks ; aka Concordance of the Legionfall.

It doesnt show up as more than a 10-15.000 dps increase. When we are in the 8-900.000's, it doesnt seem like a big deal.

Would i be better off levelling my Unholy weapon instead?
    It gives the most retarded stats the game has ever had, what did you expect?

You don't get 0.5% damage and 0.75% stamina per point. It massively diminishes past the first point of Concordance.
    I wouldn't say massively,first point gave me 0.5% and 0.75%,second 0.48% and 0.72%,third 0.46% and 0.72%,it does have diminishing returns but its not massive.
    Then again it might change depending on the class,so don't quote me on that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I'd say that being able to take 25 players to M Krosus is much bigger deal than Concordance.
    heh, derp

-5 dps, -62500 dps = 175000? still a good increase