Deleted

Unholy dk trinkets

Hi guys!

Which is the best trinket for unholy dk? I have: Kil'jeaden Burning Wish, 900 draught, 895 foci, 885 angerboda, 890 chaos talisman and 885 urn

If I'm not mistaken Kil'Jaeden and Draught. You can sim it otherwise.

https://goo.gl/nEZXkK

Urn and Draught, definitely. Remember that you scale better with mastery than with strength.

Draught is no longer bis, i had an argument early on in Uh discord exactly about that, but after some extensive simulations it's more Kjbw -> urn ( or any worthy permanent stat stick ) -> Foci (farming) / Memento ( Progression ) -> Dos.
    Ilvl is still king tho and a 910 dos will beat a 900 foci, but a dos will lose value on longer fights because of ghouls death debuffs and such
    Last edited by Indil; 2017-05-19 at 12:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indil View Post
    Draught is no longer bis, i had an argument early on in Uh discord exactly about that,but after extensive simulations it's more Kjbw -> urn ( or any worthy permanent stat stick ) -> Foci (farming) / Memento ( Progression ) -> Dos.
    Ilvl is still king tho and a 910 dos will beat a 900 foci, but a dos will lose value on longer fights
    Highly doubt that: Can you provide numbers or sims?

Deleted
    Go to the website: Raidbots.com then use "Topgear"

You need to install the "SimulationCraft" addon on your WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkles View Post
    Well FWIW I just simmed my DK with 2x stat stick vs. stat stick + draught and the 2x stat stick came ahead like 4k DPS when ilvl was equal (895), but the difference shrank away when I upped both 2nd stat stick and draught to 910, because DoS scales so well with ilvl.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2017-05-19 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Well FWIW I just simmed my DK with 2x stat stick vs. stat stick + draught and the 2x stat stick came ahead like 4k DPS when ilvl was equal (895), but the difference shrank away when I upped both 2nd stat stick and draught to 910, because DoS scales so well with ilvl.
    But dos is utter shit gameplay. Do Sims fully model that?

Deleted
    DoS adds more GCD usage (which DKs really can´t afford) and is terrible on cleave/AoE.
    So even if it is slightly better on pure ST, it´s still crappy on real fights.

Now it actually turns out, that DoS doesn´t even sim higher on ST - so there is really no reason to ever use it, unless you have one 15+ ilvl above your other trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekkles View Post
    Yeah, here you are, sims are done @ 909 ilvl

single target :

Add cleave:

And the "Dream" Scenario

Last edited by Indil; 2017-05-19 at 07:23 PM.
    c

Deleted
    what is aboose?

the name of my pg i used raidbots.com
    c

Urn and Draught, definitely. Remember that y

I use a combination of Angerboda and Foci. It do not sim that well for me, but in practice I find it working. The buffs will together have an uptime of 50+ %.

Hello guys

I have 885 Memento of Angerboda ; Entwined Elemental Foci 895 with socket ; Ethereal Urn 900 ; Draught of Souls 895 ....
    With equiped Foci and Urn I have 20%crit, 15% haste a 94% mastery ... which one trinket is best for me as unholy ? I prefer M+ dungeons ...
    Thanks for answer

Mastery stat stick, Unstable Arcanocrystal, Draught, Momento of Angerboda, and Entwined Elemantal Foci are all competitive options. Pick your best options.

I'm running an 865 arcano and a 890 socket Foci. When I got the arcano, it replaced a 900 Draught, so sim your options, it's not black and white. There isn't a 'best', you need to sim to determine what's best for your gear, and if they're similar, use what feels good.

I use KJBW / momento 905, great for progression fights.
    -

Deleted
    The main attraction to Foci is that when it procs double enchants (mastery + haste/crit) during your opener and again at the right times it becomes pretty much the best trinket, IF it does those things. It's the trinket that pretty much characterizes the nature of WoW. It's one of the reasons why those at the very top parse so well with it. Stat sticks are your staple however and Draught should only be used if it's damage per CD can outweigh both the two GCDs you would have spent casting abilities and the dps values that stat sticks can provide in a 75+ second window.