Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The solution is really simple and you'll even have money to do other things!

If i ever need gold ingame, what i don't see happening soon. I can easily buy it, if you want to play for free you have to accept you'll be spending a large portion of your game time grinding and not doing what you like.

Also 250K is not much, let's say you're someone who plays a lot to the point you don't do anything all day but play video games. You'll have several chars at max level easy since i work full time and i have 5 110's kitted out. Just having 2 of those and selling crafted lego's at 50K each every week will put you at 400K minus the mat expenses and you'll easily make that 250K. If you play that much and can't generate that little gold you're doing something very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercay View Post
    People are always making these claims that ridiculous amounts of gold is so easily made, but I've never seen any of them actually back it up with how it's done lmao
    Blizzard is well known for nerfing good ways of making gold so most anyone that does it is wary of discussing it openly.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Blizzard is well known for nerfing good ways of making gold so most anyone that does it is wary of discussing it openly.
    Gold farming is nerfed often yes, however most gold is in knowing when to buy and sell on your realm. People complaining about making gold are the same people i often imagine seeing selling items cheap to get gold fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are going to be flooding the market with tokens, trying to capitalize on Destiny 2, so I'd expect to see prices continue to fluctuate up until Destiny 2 release as supply and demand engage in an arms race.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Except EU tokens cost 20 euro and give 13 euro balance. Well executed cash grab from blizzard.

5 alts... what is this? A full time job?
    20 to 15 here, weird that you get scammed so hard, either way yeah, best cash grab.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Tank alts healer alts, lfr with bonuses, sell runes 3-5k per lfr.
    That's either a lie or your crazy or you have a server full of idiots,
    on the servers I play, Runes have dropped to 200-300g per one. You'd be lucky to avg 1k gold per lfr

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Tank alts healer alts, lfr with bonuses, sell runes 3-5k per lfr
    World quests alts is like 5-10k per day per alt
    Some professions you can easily make 10k a day per alt with no effort

If you add everything together and have like 5 alts you can get 200k in 2 or 3 days easily,.. and I'm not including any sort of farming or crazy moves.

It's actually a surprise the wow token has remained so cheap during all this time legion.
    I'm sure it will get much higher than that, I'd point to a 1million gold pretty soon, and then stabilise at 1 million at least for awhile because 1 million is a threshold in the human minds.
    Lal. Like I'd have to lvl and play 5 alts to pay for my sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Gold farming is nerfed often yes, however most gold is in knowing when to buy and sell on your realm. People complaining about making gold are the same people i often imagine seeing selling items cheap to get gold fast.
    Not really. There are some pretty ridiculously inefficient markets out there right now. Blows my mind.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercay View Post
    People are always making these claims that ridiculous amounts of gold is so easily made, but I've never seen any of them actually back it up with how it's done lmao
    For you and everyone else saying it's not possible.

If you herb for 2 days total in 1 month (which is 48 hours on 30 days) you will make about 1.2million gold. That is also instant sold on the Auction House.

It's about 25.000g an hour farming herbs with flying.

You're just too lazy to put in the effort and that's why you think it's impossible.

Oh wow,there you go,you have almost 5 months of game time with 2 days of work!
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

It's come back down to 215k now, and it will probably stabalize near to where it was before. But, when Destiny comes out the price is going to launch into space permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    pretty cheap. wow would of thought it would be A LOT higher.

250k in today's wow is 1 or 2 days of grinding
    As someone with close to 7 mill and a spider mount I will call ABSOLUTE bullshit on that.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmartin View Post
    Grinding what exactly? I haven't found anything remotely valuable this expansion that I could farm for that kind of cash
    he means grinding AH duh

its doable by those who have for example 100 mln + gold buy X amount of expensive items of AH resell it with higher price and make 5-10% profit of each.

in order to do so by real grinding you are looking at many many hours of farming materials etc - not worth if you arent constntly unemployed .

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post

So I just read it on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...00_gold_on_eu/

And I guess it's only the beggining - it will go even higher because of Destiny 2.
    You trying to push your signature link here (have no idea what it is and not gonna click it to find out)?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    As someone with close to 7 mill and a spider mount I will call ABSOLUTE bullshit on that.
    I wonder how long it took you to gain 9million gold if you think 250k in 2 days is bullshit.

You're bullshit mate.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get yer Bloodfan Cocoon for just €80.- peeps, mingle amongst the rich without them ever knowing!

Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    It's about 25.000g an hour farming herbs with flying.

You're just too lazy to put in the effort and that's why you think it's impossible.
    hm what is rather more possible he is a working adoult who makes 20 euro in 2-3 hours of work which gives him 250k/3 = 83k-125k gold per hour or work instead doin 3-4 + hours herb farm which would render anyone psychicaly sane insanse :P

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Even if 250k was 2 days of grinding, 15$ is less than an hour of work. I fucking laugh at you if you think 250k is a fair price for something that's worth 15 microscopic dollars.
    While I wouldn't put it quite so obnoxiously, I would say that I find it far easier to make 15 real dollars than 250k gold.
    Beta Club Brosquad

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hm what is rather more possible he is a working adoult who makes 20 euro in 2-3 hours of work which gives him 250k/3 = 83k-125k gold per hour or work instead doin 3-4 + hours herb farm which would render anyone psychicaly sane insanse :P
    What i'm talking about here is him saying it's impossible to farm 250k in 2 days,nothing else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    I wonder how long it took you to gain 9million gold if you think 250k in 2 days is bullshit.

You're bullshit mate.
    LOL GrillGates wins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I rather pay my sub and only do things in the game which are fun to me - grinding is not.
    This. Couldn't have said it better.
    I don't even mind buying a token just to keep the gold, like once a year.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk