Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's those sort of prices that make me want to dump a whole wad of cash on WoW, just so I can finally be a millionaire in it.

As Teri says, the price is tanking already. Just peeps getting ready for Destiny 2 I reckon...
    http://wowtokenprices.com/EU/
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    I wonder how long it took you to gain 9million gold if you think 250k in 2 days is bullshit.

You're bullshit mate.
    Give of take the duration of WoD :P

250k is ~5 hours of farming if done properly. Probably ~2 hours of AH time for serious goblins

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    oh i see you are one of those 'if i can't do it, it must not be possible' type of people.
    I see you're one of the "I cant back my talk up" type of people.

7+ Year Old Account
    I used to make 25-200k per day on AH flipping so whatever.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because something is selling for a certain price, does not mean it is worth that price.
    It simply means some folks are willing to pay that price.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Give of take the duration of WoD :P

250k is ~5 hours of farming if done properly. Probably ~2 hours of AH time for serious goblins
    99% of the wow population will never be able to even approach within light-years of 250k in 5 hours.
    That I do call bullshit on.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmartin View Post
    Grinding what exactly? I haven't found anything remotely valuable this expansion that I could farm for that kind of cash
    As someone who has been through the highs and lows of making gold my best tip for making a kill is to use garrison missions when they offer gold and make sure that it's between 85%-100% to get that extra 1500g secondly if your a miner/skinner like I am,mine 2-3 200 stacks of fel ore and leystone then sell them for roughly 1000g-2000g. For hide and brimstone get between 10 or 15 stacks and sell them for roughly 1000-2005g. Do that for a week and you'll see that you make tons of gold. Also on the other side do WQ they offer now between 80g-250g. So it really is easy to make a lot in this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post

So I just read it on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...00_gold_on_eu/

And I guess it's only the beggining - it will go even higher because of Destiny 2.
    It's plummeting again already. Destiny 2 isn't even out yet. People just panicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    Get yer Bloodfan Cocoon for just €80.- peeps, mingle amongst the rich without them ever knowing!
    You spelled €160 wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    Just because something is selling for a certain price, does not mean it is worth that price.
    It simply means some folks are willing to pay that price.
    If some folks are willing to pay that price, then it is worth that price.

Blizzard should put a cap on WoW token's gold price, with this rate it can reach 1mil... Or even better, they should remove the increasing/decreasing gold part and simply put it on specific gold amount. 150k for EU, 100k for US

I think it is interesting looking at this that the Asian token markets didn't even budge at the Destiny announcement, but US and EU (and maybe Taiwan a bit earlier) got mega hyped. Great market research in who to target advertising
    to if you ask me.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    99% of the wow population will never be able to even approach within light-years of 250k in 5 hours.
    That I do call bullshit on.
    And even assuming they did, we'd just have enormous inflation and 250k would be spare change. Same end result - what tiny minority consider a day of farming will take weeks/months for the vast majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Not to mention, when I attempt these easy made guides, they are usually bull shit. Guide gets put online, go farm x item here, go do it less than a hour later, item barley drops, when it does, it's not worth a 1/10 of what its being sold for in that guide
    The clue is to find those spots BEFORE youtubers infest every damn forum with their "brilliant and new gold farming method!", making the prices drop like crazy for the next few days when everyone is trying out this "extremely easy way to earn 10-20000k!!!!/hour" or what ever those bullshit Youtube titles claim.

Also those guides with 30k+/h from a single transmog item drop, isn't quick gold. First you need to be lucky and get the item that is worth the gold, then spend months trying to sell it on AH.

In the end, you can pretty much earn a stable 10k/h by simply herbing with flying. And that sells within an hour or two, no matter how much you put out. To earn even more from gathered materials, try to get rank 3 recipes, and learn what sells for the most profit.

Another way is Battlepets. If you only care about getting the monthly playtime, create chars on several servers, farm a little bit of gold and use TSM (their website got a nice feature that lets you compare pet prices over different servers). Then jump on your main and buy cheap pets on that server, and sell on servers they sell for twice or more. Did it today, "earned" 200k by investing 50k on my main server. Now I do of course need to wait for the pets to sell, but they will eventually.
    Also try to level them up if you got time, a lvl 25 sells a lot quicker than a lvl 1. I got a couple of pokemon trainers doing that for me for a small fee.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-05-19 at 01:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

LOL GrillGates wins.
    He didn't win shit, hes not making 250k in 2 days on a consistent basis. I have made that much in 2 days depending on what is selling on the AH but even with us doing Mythic carry's we arent pulling that kind of gold per person.

Oh and to answer his question... since WOD. I had roughly 200kg when WOD started.

I've gained about 150k since 7.2, for 350k total. Most gold, by far, that I've had in WoW.

US token price would eliminate that savings in 3 months, at a rate probably 2x faster than I gather it. Token has not been viable for me since it jumped past 60k gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    This really says nothing as i assume most of us have no idea what the average daily gold income is in Wildstar, also i'm guessing Wildstar is still relatively dead.
    Well 2 weeks of farming stuff.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Expected as soon as they announced it, No doubt when Destiny actually launches its gonna go up to that or higher again

Deleted
    pretty cheap. wow would of thought it would be A LOT higher.

250k in today's wow is 1 or 2 days of grinding
    lol riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

hehe sucks to be EU I guess :>

pretty cheap. wow would of thought it would be A LOT higher.

250k in today's wow is 1 or 2 days of grinding
    Grinding? Hardly.
    If you know how to play the AH, then it's a few mins but you really need quite a bit of money to begin with and it takes some intrest and knowledge to actually do it.