Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by globenstine View Post
    feminism has nothing to do with it. its just laziness. its fine if you dont want to take care of yourself and look good
    Do you shave your armpits? If not, why do you not take care of yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I don't really think it's weird either, and like I said, I just think it looks better - much better - on men as well to shave the armpits. That said, taste when it comes to such things is of course subjective; plus it's definitely true that we are just much more used to seeing guys with hairy armpits.
    I actually got my post the wrong the way around, i thought you said shaven looks weird :P

Shaving legs and armpits is very much a US cultural thing, it's has spread from there, sure, but it's not a given around the world...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My nephews have armpit fuzz - both also 11. Hell, they're even using deodorant. They can get strong body odor if they don't.
    Not entirely sure what this fuzz is... the kind of hair that grows on women's backs?

I started using deodorant around 11, I didn't have armpit hair though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Young girls don't have much hair.

Being attracted to young girls sounds wrong by today's standards, but it's completely natural and that's how men have always been.
    This is really edging into paedo territory, sorry but I'm not buying it. It might be 'natural' for some men (and the rare few women) to be inclined that way but I dont think this is appearling to the majority. Just like gay, trans and autism maybe natural but not normal.

Women are free to not shave their pits, not my place to tell them what to do.

However I am free to not find them attractive and never date them, if they want to narrow their dating pool to men with a very specific fetish then that's their choice.

It's a body, it's usually going to grow hair.

If the person who owns that hair doesn't feel like conforming to some obnoxious social standard, power to them.

Society making people afraid of bodies doing natural body things is a farce if I've ever heard one.

Some people are fucking disgusting.

So... just me who thinks Olga Gurlukovich is hot?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I've never shaved my armpits. I bet it's not easy. Looks like they trim them somewhat, definitely not simian.
    I'm a guy and I shave mine. Takes about 5 seconds, probably the easiest part of the body to shave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Shaving legs and armpits is very much a US cultural thing, it's has spread from there, sure, but it's not a given around the world...
    Their best gift to the world then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    No, apple pie is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post

Haha, I thought their best gift were TV-shows..., they know how to do entertainment properly, I'll give them that, the rest I can do without, tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    This is really edging into paedo territory, sorry but I'm not buying it. It might be 'natural' for some men (and the rare few women) to be inclined that way but I dont think this is appearling to the majority. Just like gay, trans and autism maybe natural but not normal.
    Pedophilia is attraction to pre-pubescent children. Pubescent children are physically ready to procreate and that's what the biology is all about. Reaching puberty has been considered the normal age for marriage and sex all throughout human history. Usually the age of 12 has been used as a reference point for puberty.

Even the Bible is full of men marrying 12 year old girls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marria...cial_attitudes
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    Maybe they like the smell?

I think it's pretty gross but maybe it's just me *shrug*

This isn't the 1980s anymore ...

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't like body hair. I shave my armpits and have for about 20 years. I never liked the look of it. If someone else doesn't feel like shaving, I don't personally care.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Kids can start puberty at different ages: https://familydoctor.org/for-parents...rough-puberty/

"In girls, puberty usually starts around 11 years of age, but it may start as early as 6 or 7 years of age. In boys, puberty begins around 12 years as age, but may start as early as 9 years of age. Puberty is a process that goes on for several years. Most girls are physically mature by about 14 years of age. Boys mature at about 15 or 16."
    Yes and the amount of hair growing increases drastically when you mature.

I don't believe it's common for an 11 year old to have a Wolfsdorf Stage 4 adult armpit hair (I love the fact that there are these absurd sounding stages for armpit hair). Maybe some fuzz that can be called "armpit hair" with some open imagination.

ITT Men complaining about hair when they don't shave themselves

Deleted
    What an interesting topic. What do we talk about next? Guys not washing their hands after they went for a pee?

BTT:
    I believe everyone should decide themself what they want to shave when.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    ITT Men complaining about hair when they don't shave themselves
    Speak for yourself ...