Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    ITT Men complaining about hair when they don't shave themselves
    Yes, In This Thread there are those who are as you describe. But also, there are men who do shave and do not like women who do not shave. There are also men who do not shave, and also do not mind if a woman does not shave.

So really it is more so:

ITT: There is a variety of opinions on the topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    What an interesting topic. What do we talk about next? Guys not washing their hands after they went for a pee?
    A gentlemen washes his hands after he pees. A wiser man does not pee on his hands.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Their choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Shaving legs and armpits is very much a US cultural thing, it's has spread from there, sure, but it's not a given around the world...
    Body hair removal goes back to ancient times, not USA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    What an interesting topic. What do we talk about next? Guys not washing their hands after they went for a pee?
    Not washing hands after peeing can be considered gross and bad manners, but it's not unhygienic. My penis is probably (well not probably, it is) the cleanest spot on my body and pee is very clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    I would if my partner wanted me to but she REALLY does not want me to. We had this discussion a while ago.
    I REALLY want her to shave so she does.

Personally I wouldn't date a woman who didn't shave their armpits, I find it disgusting. But if that's what a woman chooses to do, that should be her right.

Deleted
    I mean, there is always the possiblity of just saying "I'll do it if you do too".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    This is really edging into paedo territory, sorry but I'm not buying it. It might be 'natural' for some men (and the rare few women) to be inclined that way but I dont think this is appearling to the majority. Just like gay, trans and autism maybe natural but not normal.
    It's completely natural for men to be attracted to someone that looks younger. We are generally speaking attracted to neotenic features, it's why women look the way they do too as it was selected for in the past and still is today.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    I don't really care. Woman shouldn't have to shave anything just because society tells them they should. Nature intended for hair to be there so it's their choice.
    Things change, we used to be apes, we're still changing, who knows what humans will look like in a million years?

Edit: what I mean is just because it's there at the moment doesn't mean it SHOULD be there.
    Also completely irrelevant to my own opinion I was just making a point about thinking it should stay there cuz nature made it that way. We kept our ape hair longer than we needed, evolution makes the body adapt AFTER realizing it doesn't need X features, it,s highly possible that armpit hair will naturally disappear.
    My own opinion: they do what they want and they can live with the advantage/consequences, so long as they don't expect all men to love them for their hairy pits, can't force people to like something they don't.
    Last edited by Swalload; 2017-05-19 at 03:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Theirs is at stage 2.
    I'm going to be so fucked if I some day end up in a public office and someone links my irl personality to this account.

"Why are you discussing the Wolfsdorf stages of children's armpit hair?"
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    [regurgitated waste]

I don't care what most women do. If they have a behavior I dislike, they simply fall out of the race to become my partner.

Why would I care if 99% of all women don't like murderers? If I'm a murderer I want to find one who likes me for who I am.

This obsession over other people just needs to stop.

7+ Year Old Account
    both women and men should shave their armpits.

its gross.

Formerly known as Arafal

Its because hair is seen as primitive and uncultured and the fact that women tend to have less and lighter body hair than men. So women are seen as more attractive without the body hair, while men can been seen as attractive with or without it depending on the viewer as some prefer the rugged caveman look while others prefer a more suave look.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I mean, there is always the possiblity of just saying "I'll do it if you do too".
    And then the man says "okay" and she goes "no! I didn't really mean it!" or "I liked you better with hair".

Trust me, been there - done that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Body hair is gross. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    That has absolutely nothing to do with shaving armpits, being hairy or hygiene tho. Japanese birthrate decrease is all about culutral-economical stuff.
    As in the women think that because they have a vagina, they're entitled an attractive and rich man? Yep, definitely a large part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    This is really edging into paedo territory, sorry but I'm not buying it. It might be 'natural' for some men (and the rare few women) to be inclined that way but I dont think this is appearling to the majority. Just like gay, trans and autism maybe natural but not normal.
    Not sure how this edges into "pedo" territory. "Young girls", in the context of what you quoted, refers to teenage girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Women AND men should shave their pits. Shit looks gross and smells like ass.
    Sweat smelling like ass has little nothing to do with armpit hair, more with hygiene and health in general.
    I'm not a fan of shaving armpits, but i do trim them.
    Also i've noticed that when i actually shaved them i started noticing my own sweat smell, probably hair have something to do with stopping it
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Why would I care if 99% of all women don't like murderers? If I'm a murderer I want to find one who likes me for who I am.
    Is there a story you'd like to share?

1) I shave
    2) You're allowed to have different standards for a partner than you have for yourself, as long as you're willing to accept they will do the same to you.

unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    It's completely natural for men to be attracted to someone that looks younger. We are generally speaking attracted to neotenic features, it's why women look the way they do too as it was selected for in the past and still is today.
    There's younger and there's looking like a child -which some girls still look like when at 12-, but I guess for some guys anything goes as long as they can rationalize it away.