Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Haven't set foot in one in about 2 months now, don't miss them a bit, as I find a good number of affixes tedious at best. There's only so much replay value any game has, and WoW is no exception.

Guild exploded, friends quit and I don't like to pug. Result is no Mythic+ for me.

cause it's boring af

when I play I play to have fun ...

I loved mythic+ dungeond the first couple months, but now I dont really enjoy running the same dungeons over and over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Because I can't get invites in my ilvl 890-900 gear.
    This is so true, especially as a melee dps class.
    People requiring 900+ for a fucking mythic+5

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    I love 5 man dungeons that also are difficult but i hate the rush mentality of current gamer generation and everything that has a time counting down..

I am an old school MMO player and as they say an old dog cant learn new tricks

If they had a strategic, slow approach i would run them all day. I just dont find fun the go go go fast fast fast mentality...

People who said they despise 5 man... maybe you do because they are boring in the current form.. imagine if they were not all about rush to the end.. imagine if there were 6 man group with a room for support class (buffer, cc, debuffer, etc) in case the game had support classes... it was hard strategically and not timely..
    I am totally with you there. The rush mentality completely kills all the fun for me, too. Unfortunately it has spread to normals and heroics, too. So I do dungeons only for quests these days, and for the daily AP bagdge, but other than that, I avoid them like the plague.

I love 5 man dungeons that also are difficult but i hate the rush mentality of current gamer generation and everything that has a time counting down..

If they had a strategic, slow approach i would run them all day. I just dont find fun the go go go fast fast fast mentality...

This times ten million.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    I loved mythic+ dungeond the first couple months, but now I dont really enjoy running the same dungeons over and over.

- - - Updated - - -

It's kinda odd though, I really enjoyed CMs in MoP ... It's just that M+ just rewards random gear I couldn't care less about and the timer doesn't really matter either.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it's because it seems I can never find or form a group that doesn't have the attention span of a squirrel or give up after one wipe. Trying to get a group for mythic dungeons was the reason why I ran out of patience with the game and quit. I must've wasted like at least an hour looking for a group and trying to form my own. LFG was filled with douchebags who would decline you because of your class or because you were 1 or 2 iLvLs below their requirement. Sometimes it felt like I was declined for no reason at all. Then I tried forming my own and everytime I'd get a group formed up we'd kill a few trash NPCs and wipe on first boss because either the healer or tank was incompetent and they'd give up and leave which left me going back to Dalaran again to try and form another one. Eventually I ran out of patience and gave up. I quit the game shortly after.

Ever since then any interest I had in WoW vanished. To me, grinding dungeons over and over gets old and boring pretty fast especially when you spend hours just trying to get people for it. Then it just becomes a waste of time.

Deleted
    On one hand because they are not queueable - and I can't be bothered to deal with other things at the moment.
    On the other hand because they are not particularily fun to me either.

I did a few during the first while, but haven't done a single one since then.

I ran them like crazy for awhile then when they reset the cap and adjusted the AP I barely do one a week for the chest. They are so tiresome and boring. Same way I feel about Diablo 3 keys... It just gets old after a while.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    I fucking love mythic+ dungeons, I love to run them non stop over and over again, every dungeon is different and then the affixes change weekly.
    Ive raided for years before this type of content now I find myself over and over running them rather than raiding.

And quite frankly high mythic dungeons are a lot more tactical and harder than any type of raiding, including mythic raiding. The only think about mythic raiding is the endurance of performing at a certain level for long period of time, but the actual tactics arent that hard to follow right.

So Im wondering why isnt everyone spamming mythic+ dungeons a lot more, Id do it even if I was fully geared at 925. If only blizzard create a system to grind in dungeons rather than just gear would awesome, like dungeon experience points, like honor in pvp, there should be some kind of honor in pve.
    Lol im sorry, but high level M+ isnt harder than Mythic raiding, ive crushed a few 20+ keys yet it took 100s of wipes for each of the last 3 bosses in NH alone..... hmmm i wonder why. The only reason keys get impossible to do is because of mechanics scaling to literally 1 shot people.

I am so bored of Legion dungeons. Run most of them 50-100 times and I just can't stand them anymore.
    While M+ are a bit more interesting because of the difficulty, I still only do 1 +10 a week for weekly only.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was looking forward to doing them with my friends but they quit, so not much of a reason to do them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post

Experienced it as tank and ranged as well. Possibly the mainstream folks are long past 900 now, and they simply can't be bothered going with lowers. Understandable after all.

Then there is the soooo obvious answer ("make your own" etc.), but if I am a bit undergeared and inexperienced as well, why on earth should I feel it proper to gather and *lead* others? If one has to start somewhere, it would be preferable to contact friends / guild, if there are any still playing. If not, however...

15+ Year Old Account
    I like both M+ and raiding. I'd pug a raid before I'd pug a high level M+ though. For the high levels, you need to really know what you are doing, so I only run those with guildies.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    I fucking love mythic+ dungeons, I love to run them non stop over and over again, every dungeon is different and then the affixes change weekly.
    Ive raided for years before this type of content now I find myself over and over running them rather than raiding.

And quite frankly high mythic dungeons are a lot more tactical and harder than any type of raiding, including mythic raiding. The only think about mythic raiding is the endurance of performing at a certain level for long period of time, but the actual tactics arent that hard to follow right.

So Im wondering why isnt everyone spamming mythic+ dungeons a lot more, Id do it even if I was fully geared at 925. If only blizzard create a system to grind in dungeons rather than just gear would awesome, like dungeon experience points, like honor in pvp, there should be some kind of honor in pve.
    because some dungeons just make me go zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If we were offered Mythic+ Scenarios, I might be interested.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Had a lot of fun with them early in the expansion, got a bit bored of them since then though and right now the itemlevel on items is not worth farming for as I would need 25-30 level increases to use most of them. I am however looking forward to tomb release and patch 7.2.5, those 2 first weeks when the raid is released, and especially once mythic is released will be a busy time as not only will there be mythic progress to do but outside of raid hours we will probably be farming mythic+ a lot to gear up.

People who said they despise 5 man... maybe you do because they are boring in the current form.. imagine if they were not all about rush to the end.. imagine if there were 6 man group with a room for support class (buffer, cc, debuffer, etc) in case the game had support classes... it was hard strategically and not timely..
    This right here. As a long time tank (since beginning of BC) i despise the just pull and aoe it all down mentality. I want to pull slow, plan the pulls and have to CC things. Much more fun that way. Ya, it takes me longer to fill my weapon AP out, but i don't care, i am not in a world of even server first guild.

The majority of players don't like having to find a group manually, because they play the game to relax and find such a barrier to be draining and stressful.

Other players who play to relax generally don't like content that is, by its very nature, hard and timed. That's a fine position to have, doing difficult timed content, but it's most certainly not for everyone. Some people get more stressed about it than they enjoy it, which is detrimental to their game experience.

Plus many players feel their presence will drag the rest of the group down if they aren't as serious about it as others or as good as others, and they don't want to ruin other's experiences or get yelled at for not doing well enough.

Then there are a lot of players who play so casually they don't really maintain a group of friends wide enough to be able to do group content regularly, either because they're solo players and group content is largely outside of their comfort zone if they can't auto-queue for it, or they don't want to deal with the feeling of obligation to do what their friends wants in return for getting help doing what they want, or don't want to log into the game to veg out only to get asked to come run X.

There are a lot of reasons people don't run mythic dungeons, let alone mythic+.