Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'd prefer if we do go and stay on another planet for the new expansion. Don't know how many more "islands" could be discovered on Azeroth before the map gets cluttered with them.
    Azeroth has plenty of unexplored islands already - not so sure about continents, per se; but it has islands for days. Kul Tiras, Zul'Dare, Tel'Abim, the Dragon Isles, Undermine, the Channel Islands near Baradin Bay, Isle of Zandalar, and Gillijim's Isle to name a few.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Maybe the Void lord that sent particular Old God is also called the same like the Old God he sent. For example Old God Yogg Saron is just an extension of the Void lord Yogg Saron, his semen or something.
    Kinda a pseudo-sexual thing is going on there like Dagoth Ur tried absorb everything into himself with Blight in Morrowind.
    That way the parasitic Old Gods can never truly die because there's as many Yogg Sarrons in the universe as the corresponding Void Lord has sent in the first place.
    Void lords are literally insemenating the universe with Old Gods...

it would be weird and disturbing but cool!!
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-05-18 at 06:31 PM.

Killing Kiljaden might change how Sargeras thinks about us. He had seen his own legion fall many times to the champions of Azeroth and killing his closest will make him see the true army he have been looking for against the voids?
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    ...or we colonize another planet.
    Yes. We have interdimensional spaceships now, so there really is no limitations to how many planets we can go to.

However, Azeroth will ALWAYS be our home/go-to planet. So I doubt it'll be anything permanent. I'm sure following expansions will have us going back to Azeroth to fight an impeding doom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Azeroth has plenty of unexplored islands already - not so sure about continents, per se; but it has islands for days. Kul Tiras, Zul'Dare, Tel'Abim, the Dragon Isles, Undermine, the Channel Islands near Baradin Bay, Isle of Zandalar, and Gillijim's Isle to name a few.
    Most of those are lame Troll islands though. They're good for a raid at most. Don't want entire expansions and whatnot full of Trolls. Troll lore is the least interesting lore IMO.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    We've known this for a while, can people please use the fucking search function before creating threads?
    We KNOW we're going to Argus, there's also been those of us that stated that Sargeras would be the final boss of Legion since the very beginning of the expansion.

There were only two possible final bosses, that was him and KJ.
    You need to stop creating threads upon threads thinking you know what's going to happen. We've all predicted it already, every possible solution has already been suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    We've known this for a while, can people please use the fucking search function before creating threads?
    We KNOW we're going to Argus, there's also been those of us that stated that Sargeras would be the final boss of Legion since the very beginning of the expansion.

There were only two possible final bosses, that was him and KJ.
    You need to stop creating threads upon threads thinking you know what's going to happen. We've all predicted it already, every possible solution has already been suggested.
    Unless Blizz confirms it, we don't know. The final boss could be fucking Tal'gath, for all we know....

And maybe Argus has a secret old god in it, who fucking knows...

TDLR: Much anger, such WoW! All I did was make a little speculation thread...

Please don't hurt me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    But still it's makes no sense for me at least, how Yogg still haunted halls of Ulduar.
    its corpse is a source of corruption.

i mean really, its not rocket science.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Said everyone about any unknown next expac since Vanilla
    Me during TBC: Can we get the Lich king?

Me during Wrath: What's next?

Me during Cata: Wrathion talking about the land in the mists? Idk what he means...

Me During MoP: I want a time-travel expac...

Me During WoD: This Looks to be leading up to a Legion expac....

Everyone else during WoD: NAGA! NAGA! NAGA! SOUTH SEAS!

Me during Legion: Naga, and Old Gods+ Some Void Lords shit...

Everyone else now: HORDE V ALLIANCE, UNDEAD! JAINA FOR VILLAIN!

I'm never wrong...

I believe it is one of the Old Gods whispering to Magni, encouraging the incentive of Azeroth's forces to go to Argus. It is literally one enemy of the Old Gods fighting the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Me during TBC: Can we get the Lich king?

Me during Wrath: What's next?

Me during Cata: Wrathion talking about the land in the mists? Idk what he means...

Me During MoP: I want a time-travel expac...

Me During WoD: This Looks to be leading up to a Legion expac....

Everyone else during WoD: NAGA! NAGA! NAGA! SOUTH SEAS!

Me during Legion: Naga, and Old Gods+ Some Void Lords shit...

Everyone else now: HORDE V ALLIANCE, UNDEAD! JAINA FOR VILLAIN!

I'm never wrong...
    I don't remember anyone in WoD believing Naga or South Seas was a possible direction. If I recall correctly it was said at the reveal of WoD's final content patch that it would be leading directly into a related expansion, which was known by then to be Legion-themed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Old gods can die, as blizzard has said many times.
    And Pit Lords can be born per Blizzard.

I'm confused. Is ToS not the last raid tier? I understand we're going to Argus but for what purpose? Aren't we killing Kil'Jaeden here on Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    I'm confused. Is ToS not the last raid tier? I understand we're going to Argus but for what purpose? Aren't we killing Kil'Jaeden here on Azeroth?
    Kil'Jaeden is not Burning Legion's main big bad. You have Sargy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    During the new 7.2.5 PTR Update, a new set of Voice files came from Magni. At one moment, however, Magni talks to azeroth, asking what's bugging her, she answers him, and Magni replies to us with this: "The Dark Titan. He comes. We must stop him. Argus, The Legion's HOMEWORLD! She says, our destiny lies there".

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?! Are we going to stop Sargeras?! Cause, from the sounds of it, IT SURE FUCKING SOUNDS LIKE IT!

Update: So, Apparently, Sargeras (And his Legion) are haunting Azeroth's thoughts. Hell, even Magni (When Communing with Azeroth some more) sees him.

This whole Sargeras BS is making me more pumped for 7.3...

UPDATE 02: And, well, the Old Gods say hi, as well as an..even greater darkness...

Void Lords, anyone?
    Wow, you mean, we are supposed to face the Legion on Argus? Now what awesome new information is revealed here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is ToS not the last raid tier?
    no

I understand we're going to Argus but for what purpose?
    to end the legion.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    No, of course it isn't. Argus raid is last raid, already been confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Wow, you mean, we are supposed to face the Legion on Argus? Now what awesome new information is revealed here.
    That's all we know, though?

We don't even know about The Final Bosses name...

Let alone the End cinematic...

If Azeroth is a planet/titan thingy-ma-bob, could Argus be the same kinda thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldin View Post
    If Azeroth is a planet/titan thingy-ma-bob, could Argus be the same kinda thing?
    When I saw Argus in the cinematic and saw that GIGANTIC hole in the planet, I thought that maybe Sargeras had embedded himself there in slumber... Probably aint though..

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    When I saw Argus in the cinematic and saw that GIGANTIC hole in the planet, I thought that maybe Sargeras had embedded himself there in slumber... Probably aint though..
    Nah. He likely just stabbed it.