Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    So Im wondering why isnt everyone spamming mythic+ dungeons a lot more, Id do it even if I was fully geared at 925.
    SAme reasson as I'm sure many others have posted already: I do not want to. Simple as that. Not everyone likes what you like, so that's why I disagree with your glorification of M+.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    now if you can come up with a method of progression that doesn't involve gaining more numbers i'm sure it'll be interesting to hear.
    To a degree they already exist. The games are skill based rather than stat grinding based. Sure you can have some stat grinds but Imo i'd rather be at the top not because I'm lucky and my amazing gear offsets my skill but because my skill is so high that the gear is irrelevant.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I still love m+, but I'm frankly just tired of pugging into groups that are 910+ equipped and still have no idea what's going on. Even then, I'd be down to just deplete the key and finish out, but people get irritated and rage quit. Easily the last 5 pure pugs I've tried to join, all 905+ avg ilvl, have failed before the 2nd boss in any instance due to completely inept play.

I can be patient to a point...but after awhile it's just infuriating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only ever do world content and pvp with storymode raidfinder for the new raids, I avoid hardcore raiding and 5man instance*(any level) as much as possible, to me those are immersion-breakers, that take me away from the roleplay aspect of wow.

I enjoy them. Ran more earlier in the xpac. As more alts reached raid ready, I got myself trapped (voluntairly committed, but wondering sometimes if it was a good idea) into raiding 5 nights a week. Much less time for M+.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mythic + dungeons! Glad to see they have been a hit this xpac and hopefully Blizzard continues them from here on out.

I also LOVE the fact that people can't que for these. Makes people put a tad bit more effort into the game....which is a plus imo.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Deleted
    You know what they say.

Simple minds are attracted by repetitive and shallow entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    This right here. As a long time tank (since beginning of BC) i despise the just pull and aoe it all down mentality. I want to pull slow, plan the pulls and have to CC things. Much more fun that way. Ya, it takes me longer to fill my weapon AP out, but i don't care, i am not in a world of even server first guild.
    Challenging M+ are anything but "round em up and AoE down." Lower key levels? Sure. But lower key levels with high gear are just heroics with a timer.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

7+ Year Old Account
    I fucking love mythic+ dungeons, I love to run them non stop over and over again, every dungeon is different and then the affixes change weekly.
    Ive raided for years before this type of content now I find myself over and over running them rather than raiding.

And quite frankly high mythic dungeons are a lot more tactical and harder than any type of raiding, including mythic raiding. The only think about mythic raiding is the endurance of performing at a certain level for long period of time, but the actual tactics arent that hard to follow right.

So Im wondering why isnt everyone spamming mythic+ dungeons a lot more, Id do it even if I was fully geared at 925. If only blizzard create a system to grind in dungeons rather than just gear would awesome, like dungeon experience points, like honor in pvp, there should be some kind of honor in pve.
    If they had stuck mythic in random group finder peopl would queue up for it but pugging seems harder cause people are so reliant on dungeon transportation
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I can't really tolerate doing the same dungeon more than once or twice a day and some dungeons are just never fun to begin with.

One of my things that turns me off is people who make dumb pulls that aren't necessary. Like we were above the timer in DHT on a 5 or 7 before Dresaron or whatever his name is and the tank has 2 of the elementals up and runs and pulls the boss as they have their first death and pulls a bunch of whelps in the process then wonders why the elementals didn't go down in time when there's whelps all over people and the boss mechanics already starting where people are killing the elementals. Like this faux need to rush is a pain and the timer increases that need from the pain in the ass people are already in heroics(before we outgeared them). Granted I try to do at least 1 a week, but I'm not chain running them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    I can't really tolerate doing the same dungeon more than once or twice a day and some dungeons are just never fun to begin with.
    I got a 5 Cathedral this week and I'm semi dreading it since a lot of people suck in that place on 0 and all I see in the group finder is that dungeon. I really don't want to do it 5 times much less once.

Because I have pretty much done them from Normal > Mythic+10 and their actually pretty dull and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    I think the artificial entry barrier of above the required item level sets a damper on many players even getting started on mythics.
    Artificial barrier? The game prevents you from making a group unless your ilvl is above the ilvl dropped in the instance?

I have something like 20 runs of M+ in total, cba to do this boring shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Deleted
    what is so entertaining about doing the same routes over and over for rewards that are not worth the trouble?

7+ Year Old Account
    I fucking love mythic+ dungeons, I love to run them non stop over and over again, every dungeon is different and then the affixes change weekly.
    Ive raided for years before this type of content now I find myself over and over running them rather than raiding.

And quite frankly high mythic dungeons are a lot more tactical and harder than any type of raiding, including mythic raiding. The only think about mythic raiding is the endurance of performing at a certain level for long period of time, but the actual tactics arent that hard to follow right.

So Im wondering why isnt everyone spamming mythic+ dungeons a lot more, Id do it even if I was fully geared at 925. If only blizzard create a system to grind in dungeons rather than just gear would awesome, like dungeon experience points, like honor in pvp, there should be some kind of honor in pve.
    Same reason why all people didn't spam Challange Mode dungeons from WoD (which are the same thing as Mythic + ) because It's boring to do a timed dungeon run over and over and over again, that's It. No matter the rewards spoon fed to us after we finish the timer.

And please, don't encourage "Honor" like things In dungeons, gear Is gear, leave It be. Legion just ruined the aquisition of gear and made every piece you get seem pointless and easy, as It wasn't really earned. Unless you call stomping on wine, growing trees as a wisp and kicking squirel nuts around a worthwhile challange for the Wielder of Ashbringer.

I hope the next expansion won't make the same mistake of making gear seem pointless, especially outdoor places when they scaled mobs to your ilevel, bugger all that did to help and even broke their own promise of not Implementing that like they said they wouldn't In a 7.0 Interview, lies lies lies so far, nothing else.

There's nothing tactical about Mythic + other then run, aoe shit, kill more shit and keep running, don't you dare stop, and If you die your gear sucked or you didn't mind the arbitrary keystone difficulty thingie that was on It. When you talk about tactical and challenging dungeons, you talk about TBC dungeons where getting an epic at the end of the dungeon run felt like a true reward.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't like pugging it that often, and the rare times i get to run with a guild group, i get bored if i do it for too long. We might run 4-5 of them before getting bored or having to take a mental break. But even that doesn't happen all the time so i barely run them ever really. I try to get a 10 or 12 a week if possible, if not or if i dont like the affixes, i settle for 7-10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because on my main I can't get an upgrade without getting lucky, and on my alt I get declined for the levels that do grant me upgrades.

Been stuck doing 5-8's when I'm perfectly capable of doing +10's or higher (I have the +15 achievement from pre-NH and mythic raiding experience and link them to groups, they don't care, only see ilvl).

Mythic+ dungeons are boring unrewarding crap. Why would anyone run them non stop? One a week seems okay for weekly chest, but more often? Just no.
    Oh, and Blizzard is making M+ even less rewarding with 7.2.5.

The 5-man zergfest that requires little to no real coordination is harder than mythic raiding? Obvious troll is obvious.