Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
    To stay or to go?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

A 3 lb lobster, a bone in ribeye, medium rare, some kind of sushi platter, and a 4 pack of Duvel to wash it all down.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Can my mom and/or grandma make a feast for me?

Vegan friendly genuine beef.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Five Guys double bacon cheeseburger with fries and a few bottles of Blue Moon beer.

The biggest most perfectly marbled medium rare bone-in ribeye steak. Make that 5. Give me 5 of those. And a bottle of 15 year Pappy Van Winkle to wash it all down, and also to get black out wasted before my execution.
    Last edited by Docturphil; 2017-05-19 at 04:48 PM.

An all you can eat buffet, then I would deny the state the pleasure of killing me by literally eating so much food that my stomach explodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    A gallon of flavoured lube and hentai printed on edible paper

Probably something really simple but pleasurable, like a giant clam, crab and lobster bake. You can't be miserable when you're walloping things with a mallet to scoop out the delicious innards.

Which, incidentally, would probably be why I was on death row in the first place.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    if you were to be executed and had a choice of last meal what would it be?
    for me it would be a well done steak topped with some spicy ghost peppers, calamari in a creamy alfredo sauce and a creamy pappardelle dish in garlic with mussels and mushrooms with some lemon flavored snapple tea.
    Pizza! Yummy!

10+ Year Old Account
    My mom's tacos.

If that meal came with a visit from her... I would also ask her to remember me as her little boy, and not the monster I had become.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    My mom's tacos.

If that meal came with a visit from her... I would also ask her to remember me as her little boy, and not the monster I had become.
    Someone's cutting onions in here.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Something huge and disgusting, so when I die and my corpse shit itself, it's gonna be fucking gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    probably my mom's potato/egg salad with a steak and lots of veggies.

Deleted
    Apfelstrudel.

3 extra large pizzas from the local pizzeria. Probably won't manage 1, but if it's my last meal, I'll give it my best try to eat them all
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

12 bottles of bleach.

Hot wings and a large sprite/fanta/Coke whatever will do.

Deleted
    Something infused with a weaponized, extremely resistant, extremely contagious hypervirus, just so that everyone I come in contact with dies an excruciating death, and so that the majority of the planet's populace gets wiped out as well.

I mean, I won't exist in a few hours, so why not.