Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Because not everyone likes mythic+ dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    I think the artificial entry barrier of above the required item level sets a damper on many players even getting started on mythics.
    People are making that out to be far worse then it is and complaining over any party rejection. My last 2 110s cleared their 10s via pugs their first week at 110. Sure I got lucky with one and ot was during the mythic dungeon weekly. It is extremely easy to hit 880 or higher your first week just doing WQ and pugging dungeons or doing LFR. If you really can't get groups make your own and work from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Same here. 5man format (1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps) is boring. Not even close to raiding.
    Its not raiding nor is it meant to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Mythic+ dungeons are boring unrewarding crap. Why would anyone run them non stop? One a week seems okay for weekly chest, but more often? Just no.
    Oh, and Blizzard is making M+ even less rewarding with 7.2.5.
    Seeing how you can easily out gear heroic and mythic raiding from mythic + runs you are a bit of the mark here. You might want to look over the changes to it is much more of a buff then nerf.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Lots of people didn't like those though, and after Firelands, they were pretty much redundant anyway.
    Allow me to refer to BC and WOTLK dungeon system w/ currency toward newer gear. Add in a variation of mythic+ system and you'd have a quite efficient and fun dungeon system.

I see 2 main reasons.

1: People are tired of M+ after having to grind it for AP.

2: The rewards are too bad. Especially when pushing higher keys. (I'm not saying higher keys should drop better gear than they do, but there should be at least some incentive for doing high keys other than a bit more AP in your weekly chest)

Every dungeon is different ? what the heck have you been smoking, Seen them once and you know exactly what gonna happen. You do the same pulls everytime and affixes hardly change how you play.

Reward simply aint good enough to keep chain running them, Sure, you get a shittone of AP, but ap is more or less useless when you unlocked concordance. Also, you can spend days farming now with ak 35 and with ak 40 you get the same amount in a single day.

Can't remember the last time i got a upgrade from m+. Can only pray on a sick titanforge. Not rewarding enough

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Every dungeon is different ? what the heck have you been smoking, Seen them once and you know exactly what gonna happen. You do the same pulls everytime and affixes hardly change how you play.

Reward simply aint good enough to keep chain running them, Sure, you get a shittone of AP, but ap is more or less useless when you unlocked concordance. Also, you can spend days farming now with ak 35 and with ak 40 you get the same amount in a single day.

Can't remember the last time i got a upgrade from m+. Can only pray on a sick titanforge. Not rewarding enough
    I'm guessing you don't raid, then? You see a raid instance once and you know what'll happen. Pulls never change. After a point you pray for WF/TF procs because nothing else is an upgrade.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Mythic + really enforces the idea of 'do everything as fast as possible.' While I get the challenge presented here, it isn't exactly the type of challenge I am looking for.

I miss the days of 'Oh this pull will decimate us lets CC 2 or 3 of the mobs so the fight is more manageable.'

I rather the challenge be the kind that tears groups apart and they don't see the end after multiple wipes. In mythic+ groups fall apart because they wipe once or twice because they know they aren't going to beat the timer. In a different system a group would fall apart because the group simply couldn't complete the content.

Also not the RNG loot-loto system we have. Running the same dungeon on M+ over and over for the hope that a single trinket will drop and upgrade is really disheartening. When it doesn't drop you gain frustration. When it does drop you are relieved. There is no real sense of satisfaction with the current system to me. Just race to the end for the likely result of disappointment. Over. And over. And over.

I think I've done 1 mythic+ in the past 4-5 weeks lol. I don't find them enjoyable what so ever. I will prob do some higher level ones once Tomb is out to fill some slots. Otherwise I don't enjoy doing them what so ever.

Deleted
    because their boring and repeatative

While I think M+ is a great idea and I'm glad it is in the game, for me it is a bit boring. I will do my one M+ for the chest and that's about it. Yea the affixes add challenges but its the same bloody dungeon, you know saying "you can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig"-applies for M+. But that could also be just me being a bit tired with Legion atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I'm guessing you don't raid, then? You see a raid instance once and you know what'll happen. Pulls never change. After a point you pray for WF/TF procs because nothing else is an upgrade.
    I raid. Its the same shit there. But this thread was about mythic+ not raids.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I raid. Its the same shit there. But this thread was about mythic+ not raids.
    But your response applies equally to raids and M+, so why do one and not the other? Group size, scale, habit?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    M+ stopped being fun in 2017.
    I agree that right now, in 2035, M+ have not been fun for a while.

Because 5 man content is boring af
    c

10+ Year Old Account
    But your response applies equally to raids and M+, so why do one and not the other? Group size, scale, habit?
    As someone who raids but doesn't do a lot of M+: The time-frame of the whole thing. I can do a M+10 and it'll act the same as a m+20 of the same dungeon. I can then go into a normal raid and it won't act the same as heroic, or even mythic.
    Not to mention M+ gets done in 30 minutes- an hour, raids take weeks/months to clear, each encounter on a new difficulty different from the last. Clearing the same raid after 3 months is as boring to me as running the same dungeon the 12th time

We'll, rewards mainly, and also my mentality shifted completely in end-of MOP. I dont care about gear, or anything like that.

Anyway whats the problem with not liking one content. For instance I dont do pet stuff, even through I grind achievements a lot (26135 atm) - I loss 1k easy points choosing not too, but thats my choice.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Gasper View Post
    I miss the days of 'Oh this pull will decimate us lets CC 2 or 3 of the mobs so the fight is more manageable.'
    They can put this back in but it wont change anything. I ran 5mans like a fucking addict back then and it was all about going fast as well, while we were finishing a pack I was already marking the next one for the CC, and the time for CC was not "lets talk about it for 5 minutes", no, casting sheep takes 1.5 second, that the time the rogue has to go sap and then I pull, why would I want to stay in the dungeon for 45 minutes if it can be cleared in 25?
    Wasting time is not fun and makes no sense at all. Only bad gamers (and I'm not talking about bad WoW players, I,m talking about bad gamers who sit in front of their computer with 5 snacks and everytime they finish something they have to afk 2 minutes to grab a glass of milk, no, you play, you sit there and shut the fuck up, you'll drink after the dungeon bitch) enjoy wasting time between every pull, the break time is between dungeons, not between pulls.

I'm a shadow priest, what's a mythic+?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you dont know the answer to this maybe you should refrain from giving an opinion on this matter XD

If more people aren't doing it, then it's not as popular as you thought.