Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could we not turn this race based by comparing what black women do to other women?

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You could get it all lasered, if you're dedicated enough. Won't be cheap tho.
    Yeah! I've done waxing (back, chest, *ahem*) and that works well, just not as permanent. Haven't tried lasers....friend of mine did, cost him a fortune, and he still has patches of hair. And yes, for that amount of surface area I'd need to wait for a huge bonus or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Pooper and nipple bleach always bothers me.
    Nipple bleach is awesome. Sparkling pink nipples FTW. Dark nipples are gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Dittoooo View Post
    That's kind of like shaving your balls. It certainly looks and feels cleaner, but you'll be disappointing anyone that has a hair fetish.
    Those with a hair fetish are instant swipe-lefts.

Quote Originally Posted by Felthorn View Post
    Yeah! I've done waxing (back, chest, *ahem*) and that works well, just not as permanent. Haven't tried lasers....friend of mine did, cost him a fortune, and he still has patches of hair. And yes, for that amount of surface area I'd need to wait for a huge bonus or something.
    How long til you have to go waxing again?

don't care about hairy pits. legs either honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Felthorn View Post
    That would be because hairs grow in cycles. Need to repeat it until they're all hit. Depends on individual, but 5-10 times generally, and that's what would make it crazy expensive ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I really wish evolution would speed up a bit. Too many areas that grow impractical and (personally) unappealing hair.

Another reason to push genetic engineering.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I really wish evolution would speed up a bit. Too many areas that grow impractical and (personally) unappealing hair.

Another reason to push genetic engineering.

I had to

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post

I had to
    One of my favorite series. Splicing may have it's uses as well, would require some brave volunteers though.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Women AND men should shave their pits. Shit looks gross and smells like ass.
    Yeah, if one has poor hygiene skills.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post

I had to
    What the fuck is that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    What the fuck is that?
    Just watch english subbed Full Metal Alchemist streams. The anime is too good to allow spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Women AND men should shave their pits. Shit looks gross and smells like ass.
    ^^^ Pit hair is just ewwwww in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Honestly, I find that the armpit smell goes away once you stop using harsh deodorants. It's like your body gets used to them, and when you suddenly don't put it on, it smells worse. Once your body naturally gets used to not wearing it, it seems to regulate itself pretty nicely.
    What? It's the other way around, the body starts to smell so we start using deodorants. Unless you do nothing at all and live in a place with miraculously comfortable temperature, the body will end up sweating and smelling.

Before deodorant was invented, people smelled like shit and had to hide to smell with weird perfumes and stuff, their body never regulated itself lol, that doesn't happen.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    if women want to be unattractive then go for it I guess?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It appears not always. It can make your armpits smell worse: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-bacteria.aspx
    That's antiperspirant, not deodorant, very different.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not something I find attractive but it's also not a deal breaker for me since I'm not an armpit fetishist. Honestly props to women (and men) that purposely shave their body hair regularly. That shit must get annoying after the first week and I tried the whole shaved pits thing and it was one of the most uncomfortable feelings I've experienced. Trimmed is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    What? It's the other way around, the body starts to smell so we start using deodorants. Unless you do nothing at all and live in a place with miraculously comfortable temperature, the body will end up sweating and smelling.

Before deodorant was invented, people smelled like shit and had to hide to smell with weird perfumes and stuff, their body never regulated itself lol, that doesn't happen.
    To be fair before deodorant people ate like shit so the result is that they smelled like shit too. Diet has a lot to do with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    ^^^ Pit hair is just ewwwww in general.
    Yup. It just doesn't look good...or, it looks much better without on pretty much anyone regardless of the gender.

Deleted
    I wear sock with sandals. And I think it's cleaner and better and whatnot and relevant to this topic and reactions of so many of you.