Poll: Will Li Li Stormstout ever get old?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Lili's a fun little scrapper and explorer...and that's about 100% of all that there is to her. She's very straightforward as a character and is pretty likable unless you somehow make a point to hate her.
    She is my nemesis after that waterfall.

Quote Originally Posted by gerlach1025 View Post
    My theory is Li Li is actually a dragon. I mean Nomi grew up but Li Li didn't? There is some magic going on here.
    There's an interestingly fan theory that Lorewalker Cho is a bronze dragon or at least connected to them because one of his ancestors is seen wearing a Keepers of Time tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Seeing you so young all the times makes me wonder if she ever gets a model like Anduin just got. She is maybe not the most important character but still.
    I do find it weird Nomi grew up and she didn't.

Nomi aged.
    If they have a reason to feature her later, then I am sure she will too.
    Unless I am mistaken and she has been featured somewhere else since already.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I do find it weird Nomi grew up and she didn't.
    Where did you see LiLi in Legion content?

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    From Deathwing's death until the end of MoP was only 1 year, even though the book about Vol'jin said something different
    Not quite.
    From Cata to MoP it was like slow transition phase, in books and short stories. From game PoV it was about couple months.
    Entire MoP campaign, from the start thru Landfall untill Siege of Orgrimmar it was about 6 months.
    Then, there was about 2 months "pause" (War crimes book goes in there)
    WoD was spanned across almost whole year, about 8 months passed while we were just building our garrison. So lets say about year and half.
    And then couple weeks from death of Archimonde and Guldan´s mess on Broken isles with Wardens and Illidan. Well imho we are about 4 years from MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'm also a proponent of the fan-theory that Lorewalker Cho (and perhaps several other Lorewalkers) are actually members of the Bronze Dragonflight - tasked with the preservation of lore and history in Pandaria and elsewhere. The presence of other members of the Bronze in Pandaria such as Kairoz and Chromie hints at it pretty strongly, also the phenomenon of the Timeless Isle in and of itself seems like something the Bronzes would be involved with (and not just during the events of MoP).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    A victim of demonic sacrifice fits right in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Not quite.
    From Cata to MoP it was like slow transition phase, in books and short stories. From game PoV it was about couple months.
    Entire MoP campaign, from the start thru Landfall untill Siege of Orgrimmar it was about 6 months.
    WoD was spanned across almost whole year, about 8 months passed while we were just building our garrison. So lets say about year and half.
    And then couple weeks from death of Archimonde and Guldan´s mess on Broken isles with Wardens and Illidan. Well imho we are about 4 years from MoP.
    https://twitter.com/ChrisMetzen/stat...07262509899777
    Yes quite

Doubt it, she's not a serious character. Besides, i don't think blizzard will ever touch pandas again. Personally i thought MoP lore was very strong, loved it(the lore, expansion was alright i guess), but every MoP character has been completely abandoned and it will probably stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Doubt it, she's not a serious character. Besides, i don't think blizzard will ever touch pandas again. Personally i thought MoP lore was very strong, loved it(the lore, expansion was alright i guess), but every MoP character has been completely abandoned and it will probably stay that way.
    Except all the ones that show up in the Monk order hall. Of course, that's probably unfair; obviously there are going to be pandaren there. The important thing is that there aren't any outside the--oh, wait, no. Taoshi plays a big role in the rogue order hall campaign.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2017-05-19 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Not quite.
    Yeah no. Legion build up stories pretty much confirm it's around 4 years in game from the fall of Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post

yes when she marries Anduin >.>
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    So in game they have on average two winterveil festivals per year. Two Noblegarden festivals per year? What evidence do you have to back up your claims on Anduins age besides just pure guess work on your part? I can make random guesses too.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Anduin_Wrynn#Age

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    .... That's not how the timeline in WoW works at all.
    That's exactly how it works as per the most recent sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Except all the ones that show up in the Monk order hall. Of course, that's probably unfair; obviously there are going to be pandaren there. The important thing is that there aren't any outside the--oh, wait, no. Taoshi plays a big role in the rogue order hall campaign.
    Ok. If you dont play a rogue or a monk(2 classes out of 12), you haven't seen a panda since MoP...

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    As of the mention of three years passed, I'm not sure where Wowwiki get the "3 years passed" part from, to be honest. At least, I can't remember of any mention of 3 years passing in-game. It doesn't help that Wowwiki didn't cite any official source either, just a line of "Five years after the start of Wrath of the Lich King, three years since Arthas' death" - that could simply just be the article's author's opinion / guess.
    Well, there was an NPC in Hyjal saying that 10 years have passed since the Battle for Mount Hyjal, putting Cata start ~4 years after WotLK. Alas, it's Blizzard, so writing with the consistency of ultimate diarrhea is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, there was an NPC in Hyjal saying that 10 years have passed since the Battle for Mount Hyjal, putting Cata start ~4 years after WotLK. Alas, it's Blizzard, so writing with the consistency of ultimate diarrhea is to be expected.
    To add to this....the most recent cannon that we have, in game, is during the demon hunters questing, they clearly say that 10 years have passed since the events of Black Temple....10 years from BT to the beginning of Legion....timelines in between, well we have 10 years to work with

Darque

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, the exact wording was "a decade ago" instead of "10 years ago". While a full decade is indeed 10 years, without an exact number, Matoclaw and Blackhorn could have just been rounding it up, just like how we say that events in WW2 ended 7 decades ago without meaning it as literally 70 years (it's only 62 by now). It's blurry, but not really that inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by darque56 View Post
    To add to this....the most recent cannon that we have, in game, is during the demon hunters questing, they clearly say that 10 years have passed since the events of Black Temple....10 years from BT to the beginning of Legion....timelines in between, well we have 10 years to work with

Darque
    That is neither wrong nor inconsistent, though? Legion supposedly take places between years 32-36 (counting the pre-invasion stuffs such as Magni waking up), that's roughly 10 years from events during TBC (year 26). We just got a break after WoD (year 31)
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-05-19 at 10:30 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Hope she gets hit by a bus because she's the worst character in the game.
    Whaaaaat? She's great.

Leave her alone! Leave Li Li alone!