Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Based on Arms performance info. Will they be able to hit 720p handheld without dropping it further?

Also, I am really enjoying Zelda now. The first 4 or 5 hours were kinda meh, but I'm getting into it now, and go to sleep thinking about it. You know its a good game when you go to sleep thinking about said game.

- - - Updated - - -

Theres a ton of modes and free dlcs coming after launch. Price is more than fair imo.
    hes talking about the controller price i think
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Theres a ton of modes and free dlcs coming after launch. Price is more than fair imo.
    Ya Arm's price is fine.

It was the controller I was talking about, The pro controller shouldn't cost as much as it does.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya Arm's price is fine.

It was the controller I was talking about, The pro controller shouldn't cost as much as it does.
    Does the Arms one cost more, or are you talking about the base pro controller? I agree it should be 60, but you do get a 40 hour battery life. I think its worth it, but I can see people who would feel ripped off a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms looks shit to me, if that thing becomes a competitive fighter....

Deleted
    Worth the money?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Arms looks shit to me, if that thing becomes a competitive fighter....
    i don't care about it becoming competitive at all. It looks like fun, and this is coming from someone who hates fighting games. I may not pick it up day one, but one bored day I'll probably snag it.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    They could have done abit more with the fucking colors, that's just piss poor.
    yea it looks awful, the handles don't go with the main body and they look cheap, it's $70... and knowing nintendo limited stock

"oh my god guys it's nitendo here and we never expected that you guys like this pro controller so much but we just going to discontinue it instead like the nes mini mmmk?"
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Does the Arms one cost more, or are you talking about the base pro controller? I agree it should be 60, but you do get a 40 hour battery life. I think its worth it, but I can see people who would feel ripped off a bit.
    Look at the reply

I was talking about the Splatoon controller, It (and pro) cost too much IMO.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fighter ARMS looks meh, but I could see myself having hella fun with the Volleyball mode. Seems like the extra modes had a lot of thought and creativity put into them.

Holy shit i'm rustled at Amazon. was told my Switch was coming today. Got an update saying they tried when i was standing in my hall looking at an empty driveway and i never answered this invisible man, rang support who said they would try again, got another fake delivery failure notice again as i was looking at an empty street outside my house, rang support again and they scoffed and hung up. Then sent an email saying my switch might show up now next friday a week later.

Cancelled my orders with them and prime, holy shit what trash service. I've had better luck with Zavvi!

Now time to see if the local stores have any of the latest batch left -_-

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Holy shit i'm rustled at Amazon. was told my Switch was coming today. Got an update saying they tried when i was standing in my hall looking at an empty driveway and i never answered this invisible man, rang support who said they would try again, got another fake delivery failure notice again as i was looking at an empty street outside my house, rang support again and they scoffed and hung up. Then sent an email saying my switch might show up now next friday a week later.

Cancelled my orders with them and prime, holy shit what trash service. I've had better luck with Zavvi!

when did amazon require you to be home and sign things?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Amazon's pretty shit when buying newly released things. You have prime or pick fastest shipping and it still comes a week late.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    when did amazon require you to be home and sign things?
    In England since forever.

10+ Year Old Account

Sounds like AMZL_US carrier. Amazon Logistics is their own carrier that functions like Uber/lyft. Of course no responsibility like an actual carrier.

I figured as much but...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/de...source=twitter

Destiny 2 was officially revealed yesterday, and developer Bungie talked a lot about what's new and improved. The question was inevitably raised, though, about the possibility of the game coming to Switch. Unfortunately for Switch fans, Bungie isn't planning on bringing the game to Nintendo's new console any time soon.

Talking with IGN, project lead Mark Noseworthy stated that the developer isn't working on a port and doesn't think that the game would work on Switch. "I think it's pretty unrealistic, given we're an online-only game, right?" he said. "[The Switch is] incredible, I love the console, but in terms of where it's at, I don't want to leave anyone with the possibility of, like, 'It's a thing we'll consider, maybe next year.' There's no plans right now for Switch."

Bungie is bringing Destiny 2 to a new platform, however. The first Destiny was only on consoles, but Destiny 2 will have a fully featured PC version, replete with graphics options such as unlocked frame rates and a variety of resolutions. GameSpot talked a lot about the PC version with Noseworthy, which you can read here.

We also spoke with Noseworthy about Guided Games and the new weapons system, as well as how Bungie is catering to new players while also improving the experience for veterans.

Destiny 2 is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 8, and PC at a currently unknown date. Bungie will hold a beta for the game this summer for consoles and later for PC.

In England since forever.
    That must be why then.

Here in the US, I have yet to have an issue with Amazon. I've always gotten stuff on release day and they will leave it for me at the door if I'm not home. Amazon is actually the most reliable service like this that I've ever used.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Were people actually expecting/hoping Destiny 2 to come to the Switch?

If anyone legitimately thought that, then I have some amazing beachfront property in Arizona to sell to them!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Amazon's pretty shit when buying newly released things. You have prime or pick fastest shipping and it still comes a week late.
    My Switch came on release day without an issue from Amazon.

TEH PROOFZ

Why.. why did you buy 1 2 switch..
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Why.. why did you buy 1 2 switch..
    Because it's a fun party game to play with non gamers. It's a laugh after drinking.

Amazon will get orders right 80%+ of the time(bullshit number but insert any high number you want it doesn't matter) but they're not perfect and in fact have been fucking up more often with shipments from video games in particular. Nioh, Zelda, Nier, MK8D and Persona 5 all had pretty wide spread issues with amazon fulfilling prime release date delivery just from this year.

Meanwhile Best Buy usually fucks up so bad that you get your game the day BEFORE it comes out, has 20% off all games not just a 2 week window and in general has been far superior as of recent.

Probably not an option for people outside of NA, but if you're in NA Best Buy is pretty much the best online retailer for games atm.