Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    2 people? So? You don't even understand what's going on lol!
    If you think it is only 2 people, you haven't been paying fucking attention. You have Rex Tillerson, who got the Russian Friendship medal as Exxon CEO, Jared Kushner, Carter Page, Paul Manafort, Jeff Sessions, and Michael Flynn.

You are the one that doesn't understand what is going on. I guarantee, Flynn won't get immunity, he will be lucky he won't be spending time in jail. And the Jared Kushner stuff will probably lead to Trump as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They're investigating the campaign and the attempted cover up by Trump. You don't seem to know what's going on.
    Let them investigate they won't find anything
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    That tube is probably bouncing from the temper tantrums being thrown...
    Maybe it'll crash from the jumping and take the deplorable administration with it in one fell swoop.

We can then start a kickstarter to buy an outhouse to bury Trump under.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Don't forget, Trump has loans from Deutche Bank.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...aundering-scam

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If you think it is only 2 people, you haven't been paying fucking attention. You have Rex Tillerson, who got the Russian Friendship medal as Exxon CEO, Jared Kushner, Carter Page, Paul Manafort, Jeff Sessions, and Michael Flynn.

You are the one that doesn't understand what is going on. I guarantee, Flynn won't get immunity, he will be lucky he won't be spending time in jail. And the Jared Kushner stuff will probably lead to Trump as well.
    2 people, READ MY LIPS 2 people!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    "White House is examining impeachment procedures "out of an abundance of caution""

*fridayfridayfriday.gif*

Where does it say he's being investigated? OH! It DOESN'T! Yes Pat I would like to buy a Clue! Anything referring to the washington joke hahahahah!
    The Washington Post, is the literally the one that is posting most of the leaks, and all of them have been confirmed. I guarantee they have more fucking credibility than the shitstain rags you probably use.

Maybe it'll crash from the jumping and take the deplorable administration with it in one fell swoop.

We can then start a kickstarter to buy an outhouse to bury Trump under.
    I'm sure they've had an orangutan jumping around in one before, should be fine. No martyrdom for the orange.

How long before people realize what Zormis doing in this, and every other, thread and quit replying to him?

2 people, READ MY LIPS 2 people!
    I just showed you that 6 people are under investigation and you only say 2? Are you fucking high? Or can you not read?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The Washington Post, is the literally the one that is posting most of the leaks, and all of them have been confirmed. I guarantee they have more fucking credibility than the shitstain rags you probably use.
    They are posting things citing unconfirmed sources.

I would write for the WP, I just had a source tell me they are full of shit

Let them investigate they won't find anything
    lol

He already admitted to obstruction of justice. Everyone can see that evidence already.

lol

He already admitted to obstruction of justice. Everyone can see that evidence already.
    No he hasn't that would be a headline, why must you tell nothing but lies? Are you a journalist?

No he hasn't that would be a headline, why must you tell nothing but lies? Are you a journalist?
    Um, did you miss all the Comey news somehow? Because there were a buttload of headlines about that.

They are posting things citing unconfirmed sources.

I would write for the WP, I just had a source tell me they are full of shit
    Posting anonymous sources to leaks that have been confirmed by your Cheeto Jesus Trump in a tweet or whatever later.

Let me ask you, who do you use for your information? I am not talking about your source here, they probably don't exist. But please, tell me who you use for your information that are still ignoring this stuff? I guarantee you don't have any that are reporting about it truthfully.

- - - Updated - - -

Um, did you miss all the Comey news somehow? Because there were a buttload of headlines about that.
    The places he probably frequents, don't live in this place called reality. Probably gets all his sources from /pol/ and r_TheDonald.

Deleted
    Your Twitter account needs you Donald and remember 1) you're innocent 2) Comey is not, he's a liar and stuff 3) Obama 'n Hillary

They wouldn't say that at this point. They will only say that when they present their evidence or an indictment.

Don't worry though Zormis. You'll be okay when we take your President from you. And with Kushner under investigation, all that will be left of the Trump family tree will be a stump.
    You seem to err towards overconfidence, I remember your commentary about Clinton winning the presidency not too long ago.

It's an investigation, they could find nothing. Or they find something but not enough evidence for indictment. Or enough evidence for wrongdoing by his administration but lesser charges for Trump. Or he could be indicted but does not step down from office.

Ummm link me a headline that says Trump committed obstruction justice, you can't, you can only find click bait headlines that want liberal bullies feel good about themselves. Asking if someone did something is not the same as they did it, you can't even figure that out. LOL!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

They wouldn't say that at this point. They will only say that when they present their evidence or an indictment.

Don't worry though Zormis. You'll be okay when we take your President from you. And with Kushner under investigation, all that will be left of the Trump family tree will be a stump.
    Keep attacking Trump and I will keep watching him win It's going to be a wonderful 8 years

Ummm link me a headline that says Trump committed obstruction justice, you can't, you can only find click bait headlines that want liberal bullies feel good about themselves. Asking if someone did something is not the same as they did it, you can't even figure that out. LOL!!!!!!!
    Right, you just keep ignoring that Trump asked Comey to stop the investigation and then later fired Comey to try to stop the investigation. Both of which are blatant attempts at obstruction of justice.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep attacking Trump and I will keep watching him win It's going to be a wonderful 8 years

He isn't going to even make it through his first year as president. Not with the scandal he is generating daily.

Uh huh.