Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Here's to hoping these elements someday make wow not only fun, but better as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see us dropping belt.
    As long as 2t19 will provide more gain than cloak, we'll be dropping cloak.
    I actually hope we can equip all 3 tbh. The synergy would be really good. I'll go with whatever is a good combo in 7.2.5 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    That's not a bad thing, the better elements of D3 are making WoW more fun.
    There are no better elements of D3, it's the worst game Blizzard has ever made and every aspect of it added to Legion has made this expansion shittier and shittier. Wow bro, RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG, SOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!! Completely busted scaling ebcause that RNG, soooooo fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    There are no better elements of D3, it's the worst game Blizzard has ever made and every aspect of it added to Legion has made this expansion shittier and shittier. Wow bro, RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG, SOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!! Completely busted scaling ebcause that RNG, soooooo fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I really hope you just had a momentary spasm and aren't serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post

I don't see us dropping belt.
    As long as 2t19 will provide more gain than cloak, we'll be dropping cloak.
    It's not that 2p NH will give more gain than cloak, it's that with cloak we lose out on an additional bonus from gear

2p NH/2p TOS/4p TOS/ring lego/belt lego
    vs
    2p TOS/4p TOS/cloak lego/belt lego

7% spender damage + DP versus 15% juggle. It's pretty clear which one we're keeping.

I really hope you just had a momentary spasm and aren't serious.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that 2p NH will give more gain than cloak, it's that with cloak we lose out on an additional bonus from gear

2p NH/2p TOS/4p TOS/ring lego/belt lego
    vs
    2p TOS/4p TOS/cloak lego/belt lego

7% spender damage + DP versus 15% juggle. It's pretty clear which one we're keeping.
    The cloak is pretty easy to maintain with DP, problem is losing 1 legendary to cover the 8% difference is quite easy with other legendary (Belt, Sephuz, KJB, Liadrin). Aside from that, you must also take account of the base ilvl of the 2p T19 you have.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    The cloak is pretty easy to maintain with DP, problem is losing 1 legendary to cover the 8% difference is quite easy with other legendary (Belt, Sephuz, KJB, Liadrin). Aside from that, you must also take account of the base ilvl of the 2p T19 you have.
    When the TF cap increases for TOS i foresee a lot of Mythic NH farming for TF tier slots as well as TF relics off Chrom and TF CoF.

But you make a good point about the ilvl.

When the TF cap increases for TOS i foresee a lot of Mythic NH farming for TF tier slots as well as TF relics off Chrom and TF CoF.

But you make a good point about the ilvl.
    2 preferable T19 2P you would want to bring over would be Cloak and Gloves, I'm not sure how many people would want to pug Star Bro. As for relic, doing BRH M+ would be more efficient. TF CoF will not be farmed due to the fact that unlike other trinkets, the effect doesn't scale. And there are probably 2 decent trinkets off ToS that are decent along with the many others in M+ itself.

2 preferable T19 2P you would want to bring over would be Cloak and Gloves, I'm not sure how many people would want to pug Star Bro. As for relic, doing BRH M+ would be more efficient. TF CoF will not be farmed due to the fact that unlike other trinkets, the effect doesn't scale. And there are probably 2 decent trinkets off ToS that are decent along with the many others in M+ itself.
    There are 16 pieces of loot in DHT, one of them being the fire relic, you can't reroll AND you can get dupe loot from M+ meaning even if you get 2 pieces of loot its still 2 1/16 chances.

There are 6 pieces of loot off the Demonic Inquisition in ToS, one of them being the fire relic and you can reroll.

3x easier to get the relic from the raid over the dungeon, even rerolling on the boss is a higher chance than from DHT. It's in no way easier.

As for stats on the tier pieces it's pretty much irrelevant, extreme min maxxing aside. Most people will just farm Trilliax and Krosus for the cape and chest because they're the easiest. The stats are secondary to the ilvl of the 2p, not to mention mastery is becoming less trash with the new legendary. It's not about min maxxing at this point it's about getting what set you can. All of the ToS normal tier will be accessible, not all of the M NH will so you do what you can. For most people 4/10 is probably the limit especially pug wise.

You don't seem to understand the significance of COF. COF effect doesn't scale because its strength is constant, the effect has linear power and scales with US. It will ALWAYS shave off around 25 to 30s from your Crusade, which is insane compared to any other trinket in the game atm for long fights. COF will continue to be a top tier trinket, having more ilvl on it is just more base strength, which is always good.

You also say that ToS "probably" has at least 2 good trinkets. That's a pretty hefty assumption. ToS may have some decent trinkets but no doubt some if not many of them will fail to compete with the better M+ trinkets like Eye of Command, Memento, FCM and Chaos Talisman. Either way it's more likely that people will still run Heroic and Mythic NH in ToS patch for gear because it's still relevant.

Deleted
    It will ALWAYS shave off around 25 to 30
    I Think 10~20 is closer to the reality here

I don't think people realize how bad the loss of secondary stats is. 3000 stats is like 8% damage. That basically negates the entire effect of Divine Purpose. That's why it's simming as an empty slot.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

The rings seem to be scaled to level 101 atm and they seem to be giving 2 - 3% to secondary stats at level 101

Deleted
    I believe the rings are going to be obtained at the end of the campaign. Likely not on the leggo limit and these will be our third leggo

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Honestly I started playing D3 no so while ago and I found gearing in D3 much more fun, engaging and rewarding than WoW where since ~2 months I have no upgrades from shitty system thats titanforging, also it has much more options to obtain gear. If it would be just like D3 that item can be +10 or in very rare occasion +20 it would be fine, but its stupid +5 very low rolls with weekly lockout on most things. The problem is WoW is subscription based so to keep u for longer, gear is harder to get, unless u are lucky.

As for the ring, I like the idea of talent legendary items, but as for now the stats are to low in my opinion to replace it with what we have available now.
    Last edited by Shavier; 2017-05-21 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    So ret and holy get an insane talent, while prot gets.......holy shield....... nice balancing. Just give rightous protector or seraphim for free.
    This is actually shortsighted beyond words. Getting Seraphim or RP for free would do absolutely nothing for us since you still have only 3 charges of SotR to juggle and Seraphim costs charges. If you care about damage you pick Seraphim and you're obviously trying to min/max damage i.e. using it on cooldown more or less, coupling it with trinket procs and AW as much as possible. That means you still have only one SotR charge to use for RP and gain reduced cooldown on LotP and AW, absolutely useless.

Gaining 15% flat block chance with the ability to block almost all kinds of magical damage (nuke, dot, raidwide) and doing reflective damage when blocking is absolutely insane.

It's like people don't think things through and just care about complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    This is actually shortsighted beyond words. Getting Seraphim or RP for free would do absolutely nothing for us since you still have only 3 charges of SotR to juggle and Seraphim costs charges. If you care about damage you pick Seraphim and you're obviously trying to min/max damage i.e. using it on cooldown more or less, coupling it with trinket procs and AW as much as possible. That means you still have only one SotR charge to use for RP and gain reduced cooldown on LotP and AW, absolutely useless.

Gaining 15% flat block chance with the ability to block almost all kinds of magical damage (nuke, dot, raidwide) and doing reflective damage when blocking is absolutely insane.

ah, true, I overlooked that.

Holy Shield + Blessed Hammer will be a fun combo. Not sure what lego I would give up for ring, but it does sound fun.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post

It's not insane at all when you lose 2000 secondary stats for a like a 5% damage reduction. You are not going to use the ring if it does have those stats come live.

Well, seems as though Blizzard are not going to be content with these rings being even close to BiS.

Here's to hoping for the stat budget to go only up from here...

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Well, seems as though Blizzard are not going to be content with these rings being even close to BiS.

Here's to hoping for the stat budget to go only up from here...
    You do understand that the rings can't be statted normally and still be balanced right? Balancing with the rings will be exclusively done through the stat budget, and even if the stat budget is super low the rings are still extremely powerful.

Also remember that you don't have to use the ring if you think the lack of secondaries is that off putting.

Also I think people aren't realizing that an extra talent boost all your other DPS/stat. More so when that talent is fluid and doesn't break our rotation priority.

Also I think people aren't realizing that an extra talent boost all your other DPS/stat. More so when that talent is fluid and doesn't break our rotation priority.
    Also I think you are exxagerting , and that an extra talent might be doing fething square root of nothing to "boost your stats/dps".
    It all depends on talent in question.