Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Good and now Borderlands 3
    Correct me if i am wrong, but isin't Borderlands was published by 2K?

When do people think the pc release date will be? Weeks or months after the console launch?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    When do people think the pc release date will be? Weeks or months after the console launch?
    Same day as consoles or very shortly thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Same day as consoles or very shortly thereafter.
    Well...it's already been confirmed it's not the same day.

http://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-pc-release-date/

15+ Year Old Account
    Well...it's already been confirmed it's not the same day.

http://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-pc-release-date/
    Actually it hasn't. There is not one single direct quote of anyone at Bungie saying that the PC version will be delayed. Every quote is that the date has not been set yet.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Actually it hasn't. There is not one single direct quote of anyone at Bungie saying that the PC version will be delayed. Every quote is that the date has not been set yet.
    Right in the link...

he PC launch date, as Destiny 2 director Luke Smith told us at today's reveal event, hasn't actually been set.

"We're not committed to a PC date yet, but at Bungie we're totally committed to making a PC build as great as we can," Smith said. "Our partnership with Blizzard and being on Battle.net, we want to make sure that this version of the game has the time it needs to bake in the oven so it's a delicious piece of bread when it comes out."
    Its highly likely its getting delayed just like MANY other PC games have this year. It seems to be a thing company's want to do now for whatever reason.

All of that is (Its coming later PR). Not surprising seeing how this is the first time Bungie (This Bungie) is bringing a game to PC.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Right in the link...

Its highly likely its getting delayed just like MANY other PC games have this year. It seems to be a thing company's want to do now for whatever reason.

All of that is (Its coming later PR). Not surprising seeing how this is the first time Bungie (This Bungie) is bringing a game to PC.
    You might want to read the quote again. All it said was the date hasn't been set. Which is exactly what I said.

I'm not saying that it won't be delayed, I'm just saying that at no time have they said that it will be either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    If you have nothing worth to say, sometimes better be quiet. Unless you are zombie, who buy every shit very easily...
    Greed train confirmed... So next games will COD appear on BN? If yes, i definetly quitting BN.
    The irony in this

No dedicated servers. RIP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah really. Considering how much of a success the first game was this is disgusting.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    *edit*: brainfarted
    Last edited by Garneth; 2017-05-22 at 03:22 AM.
    I'm HOT for HOTS.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Greed train confirmed... So next games will COD appear on BN? If yes, i definetly quitting BN.
    oh no more games on a launcher how dare they! LOL this is nothing but a positive for blizzard. I hope they can take on steam some day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Will Destiny 2 have the same 3 class setup? Didn't like that much of the first one. Also reviews are kinda mixed and i only tried a little on PS4 at a friend's home.

Anyone willing to share their experience?
    As of right now, yes 3 class system in place. Nothing has been said or even rumored to change in that regard. However each class, has 3 specs with different themes and abilites, some of those, are being changed.

As for the game itself, I loved it. You can be VERY casual and a solo player, or go more hardcore, optimize gear for your play style and raid both normal and hard modes. There is also challenging dungeon content in strikes, the hardest being nightfall strikes (its almost like a very high mythic+ dungeon)

PvP is decent, not the best, but not bad by any means. Balancing is hard due to variety of guns/perks, gear, and talent tree's so it plays almost like WoW, where you cannot get perfect balance, but it does not feel like total shit.

The raids are fantastic, casual players can do them if they try, their difficulty would lie somewhere between normal and heroic wow raids, with the last boss reaching mythic difficulty. Raids are 6 players, so you can feel the impact of each player much more heavily.

Overall, when I am not playing wow, is when I have played destiny and REALLY enjoyed it. Lots to do at your own pace. Its like borderlands and wow had a baby designed in halo.

One downside is longevity, for me, destiny is a game I will get on and play a shit load for 2 to 3 months, then stop once I feel I have accomplished enough. Content comes slow but not too slow to totally kill the game. Its like WoW light for me and I always have fun when playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    lagfest 2000

inb4 there's barely any effective cheat detection in the game.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garneth View Post
    I wonder if Activision is doing this because they are eyeing purchasing Bungie from Microsoft and bringing the Bungie team into Blizzard. Destiny is very similar to what we heard about Titan.
    Microsoft hasn't owned Bungie for 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    -snip-
    Ok, given how i don't give a fuck about pvp, i think it may be interesting. I'll se how it pans out from here.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    what is destiny?
    It's just some overrated Massive Multiplayer Online Non-RolePlaying Game.
    Last edited by Amalaric; 2017-05-20 at 01:22 PM.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Hmm, does this mean dedicated servers? I hope so.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    No issue with it being added to launcher, isn't like you are forced to play it.
    My only issue is allowing battle net balance to be able to purchase it, already seen wow tokens go up by 30k in US
    Wow tokens should be for actual blizzard games not ones just being added
    As it is I was on the fence when they said allowed to use for account services

Quote Originally Posted by Garneth View Post
    I wonder if Activision is doing this because they are eyeing purchasing Bungie from Microsoft and bringing the Bungie team into Blizzard. Destiny is very similar to what we heard about Titan.
    Do people still honestly think Bungie is under Microsoft? This hasn't been a thing for years. Where have you people been?

If Bungie was still under Microsoft, then Destiny would have been an Xbox/Windows 10 exclusive.

Seriously people....think a little bit here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Do people still honestly think Bungie is under Microsoft? This hasn't been a thing for years. Where have you people been?

If Bungie was still under Microsoft, then Destiny would have been an Xbox/Windows 10 exclusive.

Seriously people....think a little bit here.
    fuck bungie bought itself out durring the halo 3 days.