Page 73 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This leads to a rather depressing thought: there will eventually be a Trump presidential library.

Or perhaps that's a good thing: a constant reminder of this shame.
    A golden toilet? Because we flushed his orange shit down the drain?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    He got the Trumpcare plan passed through the House! That counts, right?
    Barely, and only because the first iteration didn't fuck over enough people. That is literally the only reason the "Freedom Caucus" didn't vote on the first iteration. That, and he didn't read it. Then again, I don't think he has read ANYTHING that was put in front of him for him to sign, like his EOs. It was clear he didn't read them when he openly admitted he didn't know that the one put Bannon on the National Security Council. To apparently keep an eye on Flynn, as the excuse. So that means their excuse was to keep an eye on a guy they knew was compromise. It all makes sense now. Trump admitted he knew that Flynn was compromised, and still hired him anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    He got the Trumpcare plan passed through the House! That counts, right?
    Um...no. The CBO report might be so bad as to legally demand a revote. So, not yet he hasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    She blamed him for losing https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...oss/101203972/

Even when Trump does something the democrats want he gets attacked, it's FUCKING HILARIOUS!
    If you ignore all of the context then sure, it's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    More Americans voted for Clinton than Trump. My only mistake was underestimating the deplorables in flyover country. Not a mistake I'll ever make again.

As for now? I... and everyone else smells blood. Trump is being hunted. And it's exhilarating.

I'll say it again... I don't want this to be quick. I want this to be slow, and painful. More important than just removing Trump is inoculating the country against future Trumps.
    Yeah well, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. Based on current information, I think the most likely outcome is that Trump gets obstruction of justice charges, keeps the presidency (even if impeached) and Flynn takes the fall.

This country has become a breeding ground for narcissists and sociopaths, so I doubt the outcome of this will influence things significantly in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Did you have an argument to put forth? Obama associated with leftists who would like to flood the US with third worlders. That's worse than talking to the Russians.
    Hahahaha! That's all that's left in the tank huh?

I almost feel sorry for you guys. I never thought I'd see a day when they actually ran out of apologism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    She blamed him for losing https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...oss/101203972/

Even when Trump does something the democrats want he gets attacked, it's FUCKING HILARIOUS!
    If Democrats wanted Comey fired over causing Hillary to lose, but still never did it. What did Comey do to Trump, that he would fire him? What was so horrible that Comey did, that Trump would fire him, when even democrats didn't do it when costing them the election?

If you take your Trump blinders off, what you are saying shows how horrible what Trump did is... those establishment democrats who blamed Comey for losing the presidency never fired Comey... Trump, who praised Comey just 3 months ago, fired him... again, so you can try to understand, Democrats who hated Comey, still didn't fire him over Hillary. Trump who called Comey a brave hero, fired him, like no other president in history has done, over the Russian investigations.

One more time... Hillary emails did not cause the corrupt Democrats to fire him. Russian investigation did cause Trump to not just fire him, but in a way no other president has done.

Do you understand what you are actually saying?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    If you ignore all of the context then sure, it's hilarious.
    His argument is literally that democrats didn't fire Comey for political reasons, but Trump did fire him. Those posting that argument, which there are many... don't even understand that they are celebrating Trump doing something, that democrats were not corrupt enough to do.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    [...]
    Do you understand what you are actually saying?
    [...]
    I have a feeling many of them are just trying annoy people for "the lulz".
    That's the impression I've gotten these past few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    I have a feeling many of them are just trying annoy people for "the lulz".
    That's the impression I've gotten these past few months.
    Totally... it's kind of sad that acting stupid has become a valued skill even on the forums. It's much more difficult to convince someone they are wrong, then to piss them of. I don't get that part of trolling... I can piss off anyone I want... shit, I can troll someone to their death, with a simple sentence... Sure... that one person has to be my mother and that sentence has to be "I'm converting to catholic"... but, I can still do it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If you aren't informed and/or smart enough to win in a debate you troll. When you can't win in any intelligent debate, you troll everything.
    That's silly... you know how you win an argument with someone pissing you off? You don't... just laugh at it and move along...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-05-20 at 03:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, trying to prove ignorance is bliss is a great debate strategy.
    Sorry, I have a better link. Found out the name for what I've been saying about Trump. Someone thought of it before me:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

15+ Year Old Account
    They are posting things citing unconfirmed sources.

I would write for the WP, I just had a source tell me they are full of shit
    Are you a journalist who has consistently broken stories that turned out to be true even when from anonymous sources?

Because if not, then I have bad news for you in your aspirations to become a WP journalist...

Although given your propensity for making up random bullshit and being so sure that the left is ALWAYS wrong no matter what, even when they're right, you'd fit right in at Breitbart or Fox and Friends, so no need to give up on your dream of being a con artist yet.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Any new evidence, er, scratch that, there was never any evidence. Um, any new speculation and innuendo to report, maybe from the Washington Post!

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Just starting to break around the wires...

Basically showing recorded calls showoing the campaign and associates have been in frequent and direct contact with russian intelligence for at least a year.

WASHINGTON — Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/u...e-iphone-share

additional source(s):
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...401_story.html
    And it is not unusual for American businessmen to come in contact with foreign intelligence officials, sometimes unwittingly, in countries like Russia and Ukraine, where the spy services are deeply embedded in society. Law enforcement officials did not say to what extent the contacts might have been about business.

The officials would not disclose many details, including what was discussed on the calls, the identity of the Russian intelligence officials who participated, and how many of Mr. Trump’s advisers were talking to the Russians. It is also unclear whether the conversations had anything to do with Mr. Trump himself.

(Earlier in the day at Nytimes and WaPo) "Hey we don't have anything new to talk about, let's rehash the old news under a different headline"

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well people are thinking that we should now take Flynn's advice:

Michael Flynn last July: “If I did a tenth of what [Hillary Clinton] did, I would be in jail”
    "I've got it, I'll do ten times what she did! Logic!".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Whoever is necroing these old fake Russia threads is hilarious. I salute you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just gonna leave this here. NYTimes has 0 credibility now, don't cite them as a source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSu2arM9zJU

Pretty sure youtube lost credibility long before this. So I don't know why you're sourcing it as a source to debunk NYT. It's basically a non-sequitur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Just gonna leave this here. NYTimes has 0 credibility now, don't cite them as a source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSu2arM9zJU
    Oh fuck off with Mark Dice, he has less credibility that fucking dirt. New York Times still has more credibility than you and Mark Dice combined. And you didn't have any to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Pretty sure youtube lost credibility long before this. So I don't know why you're sourcing it as a source to debunk NYT. It's basically a non-sequitur.
    He's using Mark Dice. He thinks Mark Dice has more credibility than the NYTimes. Mark Dice has no clue what is going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Oh fuck off with Mark Dice, he has less credibility that fucking dirt. New York Times still has more credibility than you and Mark Dice combined. And you didn't have any to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

He's using Mark Dice. He thinks Mark Dice has more credibility than the NYTimes. Mark Dice has no clue what is going on.
    I would make a reply, but Endus would more than likely infract me (while giving you a pass) for telling me to fuck off. Mark Dice is not important to me in the link. James Comey's testimony is, and you know this very well. Regardless, responding to a clear bait would be a exercise in futility, so instead I'll simply document what you said by way of quotation. You are not worth any meaningful responses. You never have been.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-06-10 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I would say a reply, but Endus would infract me while giving you a pass for telling me to fuck off.
    I'll simply document what you said by way of quotation. You are not worth any meaningful response. You never have been.
    He's got a point though, you should really stop posting drivel.

Also, lol at victim complex. Go back to your safe space.