Page 68 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i hope certain character will be back.. otherwise i will miss our king..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    This is where it bears mentioning that we've got a whole new universe (at least one), where people who died are clearly NOT necessarily dead.

Cas will come back 'hes more popular than sam and dean', Mary&lucy will make it back mid season where mary is now the devils vessel, New god will die some stupid way as all powerful things do.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

So, I'm conflicted. I've grown extremely attached to Castiel and, to an extent, Crowley. Season 13 will need to be stellar to keep me, or they must bring Castiel back somehow. If neither happen, I'm done. Just the boys is fine, but it's that extra bit that makes it whole for me.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    I think it's more than obvious he will be back, since the rat Crowley glared at was seen following the corpse n' all. It really makes me kinda surprised Lucifer didn't notice that his demon-side didn't die when he stabbed him. Though admittedly it's a first where we see a demon taking possession of an animal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    So, I'm conflicted. I've grown extremely attached to Castiel and, to an extent, Crowley. Season 13 will need to be stellar to keep me, or they must bring Castiel back somehow. If neither happen, I'm done. Just the boys is fine, but it's that extra bit that makes it whole for me.
    Dude, Cass is probably going to be super-important in season 13. He's guarding the kid for goodness sakes! :P

As for Crowley, see the above post. :P

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I think it's more than obvious he will be back, since the rat Crowley glared at was seen following the corpse n' all. It really makes me kinda surprised Lucifer didn't notice that his demon-side didn't die when he stabbed him. Though admittedly it's a first where we see a demon taking possession of an animal.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, Cass is probably going to be super-important in season 13. He's guarding the kid for goodness sakes! :P

I have a feeling you havent seen the last episode. Both episode 22 and 23 were out the same night

- - - Updated - - -

You missed the season finale...it was on right after the other it was a 2 for 1 last night
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post

I've been trying to theorycraft how the hell they're going to explain that episode! :P

My hope is that they're FINALLY going to (Officially, this time!) have the Trickster/Gabriel return. Nobody else would have this kind of sense of humor AND pop-culture reference to do so!

I'd say Metatron could, but his grace was yanked (unless God gave it back due to his self-sacrifice??), but then again, this is not Metatron's kinda style...

Also, Cass could do it - particularly if it's backed by some Nephalim juice or (gasp!) a Nephalim kid who becomes a fan of the show! :P

The only other thing I could think of is some kind of mental projection, much like the one episode where the psychic was watching Tex Avery cartoons and the world around him started gaining cartoon properties.

Either way, should be interesting! :P

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying to theorycraft how the hell they're going to explain that episode! :P

My hope is that they're FINALLY going to (Officially, this time!) have the Trickster/Gabriel return. Nobody else would have this kind of sense of humor AND pop-culture reference to do so!

I'd say Metatron could, but his grace was yanked (unless God gave it back due to his self-sacrifice??), but then again, this is not Metatron's kinda style...

Also, Cass could do it - particularly if it's backed by some Nephalim juice or (gasp!) a Nephalim kid who becomes a fan of the show! :P

The only other thing I could think of is some kind of mental projection, much like the one episode where the psychic was watching Tex Avery cartoons and the world around him started gaining cartoon properties.

my theory is that the 2 worlds will somehow merge; and all the people we thought dead will come back - in the alternate world we know there is a massive war between angels and demons going on, but from the finale we know that regular angel blades cannot kill archangels, which leads me to think that the big 4 are still alive in the alternate world. now if they were able to get to the current world it would certainly be interesting and would lead to a Gabriel inspired cartoon episode. I am kinda thinking that season 13 will be the last season

The introduction of the parallel worlds makes me think they're gonna try to do a cross-over with the DC shows since Smallville was planned to cross over with Supernatural back in the day but never did. I doubt Cas is dead, honestly the episode made me realize how stupid the Supernatural fandom is. Castiel died more times than Sam & Dean, and he'll always come back, the Nephilim will resurrect him within the first 10 minutes of Season 13. Crowley and Rowena are probably gone for good, at least I hope so since nowadays it feels like no one ever dies on TV shows.

10+ Year Old Account

I'll repeat; there is at least one, and probably many, alternate universes. They clearly set that out. My guess (not mine originally, can't recall where I read it, but it makes the most sense to me;

They're gonna Sliders the shit out of this.

The Nephalim can clearly open doors to other universes. He's the one that started all this, after all. And the boys won't take losing Mom sitting down. So they'll get the (apparently born adult) Nephalem up and running, and the three will start jumping, trying to find Armageddimension. This does a whole bunch of things;

1> Basically all the cast we really care about outside the boys is dead or such a bit player that if they don't show up for a season, no big whoop.
    2> Alternate universes can bring ANYONE from prior seasons back, to show a different possible outcome to their story. All bets are off.
    3> We know the boys weren't born in ONE universe, but they could've been born in any of the others. So we can have an episode where they meet themselves. And they're either outclassed, or the new guys are male models or boy band stars or something, and I don't know which is funnier.
    4> Castiel and Crowley exist in those other universes. They can pick one up as they go. Maybe they find a universe that's ALMOST like theirs, but the boys are recently dead, and Castiel's pining for them. Can shake up his character a bit.
    5> I'm really not convinced Crowley actually died. Doing the nonsense with the rat and then going for the noble suicide just seems like WAY too big a shift in a short time. No idea how he pulled it off, but c'mon.
    6> There's probably a Lucifer in the Armageddimension. Just for funzies.
    7> Scooby episode probably involves an entire Scoobyverse, where they portal in and are suddenly cartoons. Queue shenanigans.
    8> If they really want to fuck with people, have them pop into a universe filled with Zombies, and have them run into Dad, who's not dead. And he's a raging dickhole. If it's a one-off, Walking Dead shouldn't mind.

A lot of those branch-off points are stuff that sprung to mind, but the basic concept, again, I pulled from someone else somewhere.

Deleted
    Really enjoyed the final two episodes, I'm glad the men of letters storyline got finally finished before the big finale.
    Just feels a shame rowena didn't get a full on scene
    Next seasons gonna be interesting with the alternate realities

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much a let down of a season :S

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Really enjoyed the final two episodes, I'm glad the men of letters storyline got finally finished before the big finale.
    Just feels a shame rowena didn't get a full on scene
    Next seasons gonna be interesting with the alternate realities
    Be cool if they crossed over and met Lucifer on Fox, that would be an interesting episode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Be cool if they crossed over and met Lucifer on Fox, that would be an interesting episode.
    Agreed, and as someone else suggested, meeting up with negan in walking dead aka john

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Agreed, and as someone else suggested, meeting up with negan in walking dead aka john
    They crossover into GoT, that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I'll repeat; there is at least one, and probably many, alternate universes. They clearly set that out. My guess (not mine originally, can't recall where I read it, but it makes the most sense to me;

They're gonna Sliders the shit out of this.

The Nephalim can clearly open doors to other universes. He's the one that started all this, after all. And the boys won't take losing Mom sitting down. So they'll get the (apparently born adult) Nephalem up and running, and the three will start jumping, trying to find Armageddimension. This does a whole bunch of things;

1> Basically all the cast we really care about outside the boys is dead or such a bit player that if they don't show up for a season, no big whoop.
    2> Alternate universes can bring ANYONE from prior seasons back, to show a different possible outcome to their story. All bets are off.
    3> We know the boys weren't born in ONE universe, but they could've been born in any of the others. So we can have an episode where they meet themselves. And they're either outclassed, or the new guys are male models or boy band stars or something, and I don't know which is funnier.
    4> Castiel and Crowley exist in those other universes. They can pick one up as they go. Maybe they find a universe that's ALMOST like theirs, but the boys are recently dead, and Castiel's pining for them. Can shake up his character a bit.
    5> I'm really not convinced Crowley actually died. Doing the nonsense with the rat and then going for the noble suicide just seems like WAY too big a shift in a short time. No idea how he pulled it off, but c'mon.
    6> There's probably a Lucifer in the Armageddimension. Just for funzies.
    7> Scooby episode probably involves an entire Scoobyverse, where they portal in and are suddenly cartoons. Queue shenanigans.
    8> If they really want to fuck with people, have them pop into a universe filled with Zombies, and have them run into Dad, who's not dead. And he's a raging dickhole. If it's a one-off, Walking Dead shouldn't mind.

A lot of those branch-off points are stuff that sprung to mind, but the basic concept, again, I pulled from someone else somewhere.
    i mean i can see them do an entire season devoted to alternate universes, hell they could do a cross over episode, or series of episodes, with every CW show on right now. Imagine the boys running around in 1500s Scotland helping Sebastian from Reign, who is basically a hunter himself. Or actually have them work with a good zombie. Or fight an immortal vampire/werewolf thing that would make Supernatural vamps shit themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Pretty much a let down of a season :S
    i feel like overall it was a wasted opportunity to really tell a good story.

if this was just "laying the ground work" for an awesome season 13 that wouldve been cool, but ultimately

A. the british men of letters were shit (worse than the leviathans)
    B. mary was meh.
    C. Cas' storyline sucked ass.
    D. crowley & lucifer shit went on far too long, drawn out.
    Hi

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. They also made the brothers very stupid this season..don't do that again it's annoying. Not getting in the car with Cas and crazy lady and letting them drive off AGAIN..... really boys

honestly they should've just done a spin off with the men of letters after their introduction in whatever season they where introduced. i liked the idea of them but this wasn't really the way to go.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.