Thread: WoW Gold

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    8 Million gold today maybe. Its been crazy - 5 months into legion now or so, started in December Ish. Made a killing every day just using 2-3 professions on AH...LW and JC Inflation continues...Had 3.5 million from WOD, now it already that much higher.

Best part for me is I get to make gold from what I like the most...Professions! And then LW and JC even.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2017-05-19 at 01:31 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    About tree fiddy

Like 50k perhaps ... I'm always poor : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Lol no. He's only like 15 million above my total earnings, and well below the earnings of one of my guildmates
    earning is not liquid gold

Around 1.8million - all fell into my lap in WoD, no easy money making in Legion so I've stayed pretty much static.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15mil and abt 10m in inventory.
    Most of this was earned in WoD, I've not really been doing much gold-making in Legion.
    Atm I literally only fill the AH wen my mailbox stuff is about to expire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently only ~400k.
    Don't really need more. My max was ~1.5 mil, but spent it on various things.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Around 1.8million - all fell into my lap in WoD, no easy money making in Legion so I've stayed pretty much static.
    Get some gold per WQ items for one of your follower, it adds up quite nicely in the end
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    32 mil Argent Dawn EU.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Get some gold per WQ items for one of your follower, it adds up quite nicely in the end
    Yeah... still very small amounts, and there are better things to get right now.... I suppose if I were really hard up for cash I could sell the craploads of bloods, crystals and bags that would easily turn to gold

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Made a bit over 500m from flasks.
    Thanks, legion.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... still very small amounts, and there are better things to get right now.... I suppose if I were really hard up for cash I could sell the craploads of bloods, crystals and bags that would easily turn to gold
    Well, doing it daily makes a difference over time.

Was more about the free gold, it takes zero effort if you are allready doing the WQs.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

About 2.4million.

I don't play much and don't play the AH at all, but do seem to make a bit of gold per week just doing alt business.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    earning is not liquid gold
    A) anyone sitting on more than a few million liquid is doing it wrong, we both know that
    B) it was a statement of "his gold earnings, extraordinary as they are, isn't that much above many people who have earned as much"
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    About 100k? I don't know don't really look at gold anymore. If i ever need gold i would just sell a wow token and get 200k richer.

2.4 million or so, down from just over 5 million going into Legion(all of which was from WoD, peak gold before WoD was 50k)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Throughout the lifespan of the game, I could safely assume that I've made north of 2.5 million, but in terms of the current expansion, I've only made 500,000g. Honestly, I don't see how people are making millions off of the current game, but with that being said, due to school (Computer Science and Software Engineering), work, family, etc., I barely log online. So, in retrospect, 500,000g for Legion isn't that bad.

Deleted
    I was a mythic raider during EN progression, so all my Garrison millions are gone (I think I went in to Legion with around 3M). But I hover around 250k these days. Seems stable and I don't ever have to think about gold.

Deleted
    4.4m gold. More than enough