Page 1 of 3
LastLast

if you say something that might be " bad image " for blizzard the thread gets closed!

Very nice,

If you state your opinion about something and it damages the image of that gaming company, mmo-champion closes the thread for being irrelevant...

I wonder how much you get paid for those censorship actions?

Is this site hosted in North Korea or Russia ?

This isn't the first time a thread gets closed - for being considered bad public image for a company....

Long live the freedom I see......

you can close this anytime - censorship @ it's best!

Deleted
    It was closed because you were ranting and full of shit, nothing to do with bad image "illitardy"

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-20 at 07:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by illidarling View Post
    Very nice,

If you state your opinion about something and it damages the image of that gaming company, mmo-champion closes the thread for being irrelevant...

This isn't the first time a thread gets closed - for being considered bad public image for a company....

Hey, psssst...

They don't get paid at all!

And this thread will be closed soon too.

Oh, and freedom of speech of between the private person vs. the government, not other private companies.

Oh, and your thread wasn't locked due to censoring... You can soak about why....

... hint: It is in the last message of the moderator whom closed it.

And, you might wanna study things about North Korea before comparing.. ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    If you would talk bad about my company I would tell the website where you said it to close the thread too since I don't want to lose or scare new potential customers, wouldn't you too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    If you would talk bad about my company I would tell the website where you said it to close the thread too since I don't want to lose or scare new potential customers, wouldn't you too?
    Except, Blizzard doesn't work with MMO-champion, as well, all moderators are volunteers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Except, Blizzard doesn't work with MMO-champion, as well, all moderators are volunteers.
    I see only 1 opinion from 10 different people... are you fking serious ? are you like mentally challenged ????

How can you all think alike??? Holy shit...

BYE !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for this thread to be bclosed to, nothing constructive here either. Like your other threads it seems, nothing to do with censorship... more like non-constructive stark-raving mad talk. And also 'lol'
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-05-20 at 02:47 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I see only 1 opinion from 10 different people... are you fking serious ? are you like mentally challenged ????

How can you all think alike??? Holy shit...

BYE !!!!
    Wow.. Can't handle the truth, I see? Even the moderator whom closed your thread can confirm and then close this thread too...

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    It was closed because you were ranting and full of shit, nothing to do with bad image "illitardy"
    well you can suck my illicock bitch! Now ban me 4 life !

It is clear this site has become a piece of cr4p and rubbish ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Waiting for this thread to bebclosed to, nothing constructive here either. Liek your other threads it seems, notihng to do with censorship... more like non-constructive hyperbole. And also 'lol'
    im waiting too lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I take it you've met the penguin.

Deleted
    well you can suck my illicock bitch! Now ban me 4 life !

It is clear this site has become a piece of cr4p and rubbish ...

- - - Updated - - -

im waiting too lol
    Wow, now i feel bad for leveling my Demon Hunter.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    I take it you've met the penguin.
    i'm actually just waiting to get a ban this site and it's users are way to idiotic then they used to be..

But at least i'm starting to enjoy this Seeing so many retards with the same exact thinking makes me laugh so hard no wonder the world is so easy to rule when you have imbeciles with no critical thinking capabilities nor fact-related arguments, only trolling at the lowest level lol )
    And idiots defending things that have no relationship with it's even more interesting this can actually be a great social experiment !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Wow, now i feel bad for leveling my Demon Hunter.....
    i'm reporting myself to get a ban

What a dumbass. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Very nice,

Don't know what you're on about, but I will say moderators and admins here surely have their own bias and loves for WoW and Blizzard, sometimes unhealthily so but then everybody has a bias. Even admins and moderators aren't beyond closing a thread because of their love for a game or the condemnation of your hatred of the game for either unfound or very biased fanboying love for the game.

My threads we're closed for partly the same reason, who knew writing constructive criticism on how Blizzard bans their players and the justifications for such things on the most popular wow fansite would be closed down... totally not filled with biased moderators or admins. I love the mmo-champ guys, but even they blink at a thread that Insults the thing they like about WoW and close It down for that... I don't blame them either. I'd be the same if I could play WoW and blizzard didn't feel like randomly banning me for 2 years for no reason.

Also your random hate on russia Is unfound, please go away. That's like me assuming you're American for hating Russia cause that's the cool thing these days with the kids, right? One hates russia he's probably american meme or something.

Lastly, why do you write "Bye" In a post, and then procede to keep answering people? Just go away, clearly you just need to chill friend. Spending too much time on forums and Reddit Is unhealthy.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Don't know what you're on about, but I will say moderators and admins here surely have their own bias and loves for WoW and Blizzard, sometimes unhealthily so but then everybody has a bias. Even admins and moderators aren't beyond closing a thread because of their love for a game or the condemnation of your hatred of the game for either unfound or very biased fanboying love for the game.

My threads we're closed for partly the same reason, who knew writing constructive criticism on how Blizzard bans their players and the justifications for such things on the most popular wow fansite would be closed down... totally not filled with biased moderators or admins. I love the mmo-champ guys, but even they blink at a thread that Insults the thing they like about WoW and close It down for that... I don't blame them either. I'd be the same if I could play WoW and blizzard didn't feel like randomly banning me for 2 years for no reason.

Also your random hate on russia Is unfound, please go away. That's like me assuming you're American for hating Russia cause that's the cool thing these days with the kids, right? One hates russia he's probably american meme or something.

Lastly, why do you write "Bye" In a post, and then procede to keep answering people? Just go away, clearly you just need to chill friend. Spending too much time on forums and Reddit Is unhealthy.
    Shouldn't you be ranting about how your brother got your acc. banned?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Shouldn't you be ranting about how your brother got your acc. banned?
    He's still on his hatewagon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He's still on his hatewagon.
    I actually look forward to his bullshit, it's always something. My brother, my sister, my dog, you never know!

You sir, are Judas!

Deleted

Oh god, this idiotic thread has attracted another one of equal intellect

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I actually look forward to his bullshit, it's always something. My brother, my sister, my dog, you never know!
    You clearly need Jesus bro!