Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lmao look at the breaking news stories on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but that's only in the Y-chromosome.

A similar comparison would be Cape Verdean men. Much of their Y-chromosome lineage is European due to the high amount of relations between European men and African women.

These pictures would serve well whenever someone accuses black women of appropriating 'white' culture (whatever that is) when they wear blonde hair.

Quote Originally Posted by vkpush View Post
    Yea but they ruled egypt.
    Of course, but to claim they have a different origin is largely irrelevant, as those we know of tend to be Macedonian rulers of Egypt in the Ptolemaic time. The others we know of are Macedonian rulers / wives of Macedonia (or other Greek states).

Does that mean that Europeans were the true slave masters in Africa during the ancient times? Oh my!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Of course, but to claim they have a different origin is largely irrelevant, as those we know of tend to be Macedonian rulers of Egypt in the Ptolemaic time. The others we know of are Macedonian rulers / wives of Macedonia (or other Greek states).
    Never claimed such a thing. I merely responded to his use of Cleopatra as a single humanbeing.

Quote Originally Posted by the one percent View Post
    but we wuz kangs
    lmao!!..... almost literally.

Never claimed such a thing. I merely responded to his use of Cleopatra as a single humanbeing.
    The nit-picky point was completely irrelevant, which was what my response was. You can say that about Cleopatra, because it was a trait shared by all of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Afrocentrists get upset when their race myths get shattered
    europeans invented the race myth, whiteboy. its not the egyptians that have western european DNA, its the other way around. ofcourse, for a closet fascist like yourself, the center doesnt evolve around the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Forget the OP. Look at the desperate undercover neo-nazis that spring on news like this and claim that the ancient egyptians were white and built the pyramids.

Lol

The 'king' died when he was 19 and he was the product of inbreeding and had polio. They can claim him. He is no prize.

Hol up, so you be sayin you wasn't the product of inbreeding? shieet.
    Working on my next ban.

Maybe he was referring to Elizabeth Taylor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-...tern-european/

I wasn't expecting this, interesting.

egyptians are the ancestors of most europeans you numskull moron.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-20 at 07:06 PM.

If the ancient egyptians were white. Why does the sun hate white skin?

Deleted
    These pictures would serve well whenever someone accuses black women of appropriating 'white' culture (whatever that is) when they wear blonde hair.
    I think if anyone actually says that they are just mocking people, at least i'd hope so lol

Well blonde hair and lighter eyes aren't rare in Cape Verde. It should be noted though that Cape Verdeans as a whole don't really consider themselves as "black", but as "mulatto" or Cape Verdean. The government has even been curtailing African immigration and their president has voiced support on Cape Verde joining the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    its not the egyptians that have western european DNA, its the other way around. ofcourse, for a closet fascist like yourself, the center doesnt evolve around the sun.
    Actually there's good evidence that early (in evolutionary scale) Europeans migrated back to east africa, where their genes (which would come after evolving separately) mixed with people like the Ethiopians. That's how actual scientists can tell these things.

The last bit is just as bizarre and incoherent as it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    The nit-picky point was completely irrelevant, which was what my response was. You can say that about Cleopatra, because it was a trait shared by all of them.
    Did they all have to learn Egyptian? You should go back and read the quote i replied to. It wasnt nitpicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Not surprising. The ancient Egyptians in Lower Egypt were white and the people in Upper Egypt, mostly Nubians, were black.

PS. Zahi Hawass is full of shit.
    You have that so wrong, the "Nubian" area of Egypt is the lower portion of Egypt. The upper portion of Africa where we find the fertile crescent was ruled by the Pharaoh who we think with the modern day olive complexion. The same area is also, influenced heavily throughout time by Rome, Turkey, Babylon, and so on. It is also the other way around, modern EU people have DNA similar to the ancients not the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Does that mean that Europeans were the true slave masters in Africa during the ancient times? Oh my!!
    No the Egyptians were black and the jews were black so the blacks enslaved themselves.

If the ancient egyptians were white. Why does the sun hate white skin?
    I think the claim is that they shared a non-trivial amount of West European DNA markers. Also Greeks/italians/spanish are considered European, they're often tan. They don't have to be the fairest skin out there, in fact middle-easterners are also caucasian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Actually there's good evidence that early (in evolutionary scale) Europeans migrated back to east africa, where their genes (which would come after evolving separately) mixed with people like the Ethiopians. That's how actual scientists can tell these things.

The last bit is just as bizarre and incoherent as it sounds.
    you mean, neanderthalers migrated back. i think you and your ilk get confused whenever the phrase "european" pops up in a publishing. for that last part, here is an illustration to make things easier for you;