Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    OP is fighting the good fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take, "Irony in action" for $500, Alex.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Make your own forum if you don't like it.
    Shut up if you can't handle an opinion different from your own. You didn't need to make that post.

^ Do you see how I sound like an asshole here? Yes, that's what you did in your post. I don't even get why people like you aren't banned. Your presence just proves my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Helping what? Oh wait, you're just raising your post count.

I really don't care about my post count. I'm pointing out calling mods *garbage* is just not even constructive. I could call you garbage but that would get me infracted and well it's rude. At least try to be sensible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Darisithis is actually one of the better ones.
    I wholeheartedly agree, however he is guilty of all the things I mentioned in my previous point, he just does it less often.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Bullshit, your post and thread history betray your otherwise "good intentions," you whine and complain in your threads, then backtalk and harass anyone that disagrees with your pathetic OP.
    I can probably troll you to the point you go insane, but it's not my intention. I'd rather make you think and open your eyes.
    Things are happening here ( subtle things ) like Blizzard censorship hidden behind (this thread is pointless) and other crappy answers from this site's admins.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Shut up if you can't handle an opinion different from your own. You didn't need to make that post.

^ Do you see how I sound like an asshole here? Yes, that's what you did in your post. I don't even get why people like you aren't banned. Your presence just proves my point.
    The issue is that the "different opinion" is completely against the forum's rules.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I really don't care about my post count. I'm pointing out calling mods *garbage* is just not even constructive. I could call you garbage but that would get me infracted and well it's rude. At least try to be sensible.
    I said they're garbage and after that I explained why. I don't get how you do not think that's constructive, but you're still only raising your post count. You rarely post more than 3 lines in a post.

Make your own forum if you don't like it.

Take a chill pill Illitardy, your nerdrage is more sad than funny.
    i'm not even upset but one who calls me " tardy " definitely is )))

stop making yourselves look like the trolls you actually are lol

Quote Originally Posted by illidarling View Post
    I can probably troll you to the point you go insane, but it's not my intention. I'd rather make you think and open your eyes.
    Things are happening here ( subtle things ) like Blizzard censorship hidden behind (this thread is pointless) and other crappy answers from this site's admins.
    If you want to open someone elses eyes, open your own first.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by illidarling View Post
    Conspiracy theories are also an infractable offense.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The issue is that the "different opinion" is completely against the forum's rules.
    That's exactly the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy your infraction and ban (if you get it, I heard the mods here support trolls)

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Darisithis is actually one of the better ones.
    I don't question that, I question his motives and intentions

This is this guy's third thread, can we slap a bow on this already? Geez.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

and thus, talk to the moderators about it or make your own forum.
    No point in sobbing all over us.

So, you're a masochist then. Good to know.
    you are only trolling, and keep showing that.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not. They provide the proper tools to manage the issue, breaking the rules because you feel like doing so isn't the way to constructively deal with the problem. All you're doing is demonstrating irate foolishness, nothing more.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    I said they're garbage and after that I explained why. I don't get how you do not think that's constructive, but you're still only raising your post count. You rarely post more than 3 lines in a post.
    Because you still called them garbage. If you didn't, I'd probably not care. Why you keep mentioning my post count as if it matters to me at all. There's no point in it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

and thus, talk to the moderators about it or make your own forum.
    No point in sobbing all over us.
    Can't you fucking read?

Conspiracy theories are also an infractable offense.
    prove me wrong and let the posts that say the players opinions ( even the bad ones ) up. why close the ones that are not on your " favourite " list?
    This will make other new players get the wrong impression if they don't know the whole, and only the good parts of it.