Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because you still called them garbage. If you didn't, I'd probably not care.
    You don't even know what "constructive" means. LMAO. Another post to raise your count.

It would not be constructive if I just called em garbage and that would be it. However, I made a few arguments that supported my statement.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Can't you fucking read?
    They are right, however. You break the rules, deal with it or leave. There are means to properly deal with moderation, choosing to not do that and break more rules is your issue entirely, not the moderation's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by illidarling View Post
    prove me wrong and let the posts that say the players opinions ( even the bad ones ) up. why close the ones that are not on your " favourite " list?
    This will make other new players get the wrong impression if they don't know the whole, and only the good parts of it.
    The burden of proof is on you. You stated that you're being conspired against, you need to prove that is the case.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    They are right, however. You break the rules, deal with it or leave. There are means to properly deal with moderation, choosing to not do that and break more rules is your issue entirely, not the moderation's.
    why are the rules applying only on the threads that have a negative impact on the games? Why not to all?

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't even know what "constructive" means. LMAO. Another post to raise your count.

It would not be constructive if I just called em garbage and that would be it. However, I made a few arguments that supported my statement.
    I do, I just prefer to see criticism that doesn't try to be rude or non constructive. You honestly think someone wants to listen to someone that "THEY GARBAGE CAUSE THEY DO X"

It would get annoying after awhile. This doesn't really change that the OP is just a sad sad individual(I'd say more but calling someone a troll is infractable)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Don't bother, these children won't learn.
    Better to enjoy ourselves and laugh at them.

- - - Updated - - -

The burden of proof is on you. You stated that you're being conspired against, you need to prove that is the case.
    People breaking rules is not the moderators issue?

Ignored and reported for trolling.

Aisea faaliliu lenei fuaiupu?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-20 at 08:34 PM.

Deleted
    Why do people get such a hard-on for calling out authoritative figures?

One of us, one of us!

- - - Updated - - -

I just made 2 posts earlier (1st was with my personal view of blizzard vs me as a player ) and got trolled to High Heavens. and 2nd was to ask why was my 1st one closed for stating my opinion ? ( if it was a negative opinion about WOW and blizz )?

Do I need more to prove my case? are you even logical ???

7+ Year Old Account
    why are the rules applying only on the threads that have a negative impact on the games? Why not to all?
    Do you have proof of these things, or not?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

You don't write down anything constructive, ofcourse people are going to "troll" you.
    Your opinion means absolutely nothing.

Look at how you are acting in this thread alone.
    You attract all the trolls because you are one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Don't bother, these children won't learn.
    Better to enjoy ourselves and laugh at them.
    this answer is anything but constructive and positive. Keep going - prove my point still.

7+ Year Old Account

You're the one that stated otherwise, not me.
    ~~ ~~

this answer is anything but constructive and positive. Keep going - prove my point still.
    It's constructive, just not for you.

A moderator made a mistake. The mature way to deal with it would be to inform them or a supermod, instead you're throwing a tantrum.

Mods are not perfect, but the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of infractions and bans are well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    You don't write down anything constructive, ofcourse people are going to "troll" you.
    Your opinion means absolutely nothing.
    "Insufficient data for a meaningful answer" - all I can say to you.... it is clear you lack logic and understanding.

I doubt you know where this phrase comes from... ofc there is google and you will find soon

Deleted
    Wow nice thread illitardy

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-20 at 08:35 PM.

muh mommie
    Illitardy the movie?
    What's with the dots in your posts.... ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    A moderator made a mistake. The mature way to deal with it would be to inform them or a supermod, instead you're throwing a tantrum.

Mods are not perfect, but the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of infractions and bans are well deserved.
    Yeah i've got to agree, especially dars he's pretty chill.