Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    We have been closed for just over 12 hours. Look at /all. It's covered in posts obsessing about us. The anti-Trump circle-jerk is stronger than ever, in a real 1984 type of way. We are the only place on Reddit that offers an alternative viewpoint. Even if you are against our president, you must see how valuable that is. Discourse is what makes this country great. We cannot cede all of Reddit to the bots spamming on one side of the conversation. If you're like me, you're having withdrawals from the dankest place on the internet. We were planning to stay dark in protest longer but we're opening back up early because Seth Rich's killers are still not found. We are opening back up for him. No one is willing to talk about this, besides us. As you all know, our top mod was banned and demodded by Reddit. We also lost two other fantastic mods. This will not deter us from chasing after our goal of equal treatment. That being said, we are NOT losing this community. That's what leftists want. Where do we go from here? We continue to support President Trump, create and promote the spiciest memes known to man, and trigger the fuck out of liberals. We fight the deep state. It's what we do best.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    We have been closed for just over 12 hours. Look at /all. It's covered in posts obsessing about us. The anti-Trump circle-jerk is stronger than ever, in a real 1984 type of way. We are the only place on Reddit that offers an alternative viewpoint. Even if you are against our president, you must see how valuable that is. Discourse is what makes this country great. We cannot cede all of Reddit to the bots spamming on one side of the conversation. If you're like me, you're having withdrawals from the dankest place on the internet. We were planning to stay dark in protest longer but we're opening back up early because Seth Rich's killers are still not found. We are opening back up for him. No one is willing to talk about this, besides us. As you all know, our top mod was banned and demodded by Reddit. We also lost two other fantastic mods. This will not deter us from chasing after our goal of equal treatment. That being said, we are NOT losing this community. That's what leftists want. Where do we go from here? We continue to support President Trump, create and promote the spiciest memes known to man, and trigger the fuck out of liberals. We fight the deep state. It's what we do best.
    You guys keep getting targeted by the Reddit admins because your mods can't help themselves and keep being busted setting up vote brigades, doxxing others, and even cannibalizing your own base when someone dares not agree with glorious leader. People were getting banned over there for mentioning shit Trump himself admitted to.

Your entire sub reddit is a white supremacy circle jerk that gets off on "pissing off liberals" but are basically the laughing stock of the internet and looked at as no better than the internet equivalent of the tinfoil hat people in Alabama worried about alien abduction.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, your mods even just got busted organizing ways to flood reddit and bypass the quarantine. It's a big topic that people are talking about because t_d's actions are raising a lot of questions about how to handle toxic sub forums like that when quarantines prove ineffective.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-05-20 at 07:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'm slightly saddened, since I used the_Donald to satisfy my morbid curiosity.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/flatearth/
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

It looks like it's still up to me. I hope it continues to stay up, I want to see the absolute meltdown as more shit piles up on Trump.

This is why ive never visited reddit or used them... same with 4chan
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    You
    I just copy pasted some autist from T_D.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...f_rthe_donald/

My apologies then
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Am I reading this right, they have under half the sub amount that Overwatch Subreddit has?

...why do they think reddit would care if they moved?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Am I reading this right, they have under half the sub amount that Overwatch Subreddit has?

It's a symptom of the frail egos that congregate there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

I'm glad they are back, it is an easy way to keep up with the recent conspiracy theories from the right, excuse me, alt-right.

7+ Year Old Account

They think they have 6 millions subs
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...we_are_reddit/

10+ Year Old Account
    They wanted to built walls to keep others out, but instead built walls to keep themselves in... ironic.

If you need me, I'll be laying in my bed.
    Just...thinking some stuff over.

If that makes them happy I guess.

Can't wait for their world to be utterly shattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Really? But, isn't the source of those email a phishing scam?
    Podesta's emails were hacked by a phishing scam.

Rich looks to be the DNC email leaker, kinda puts the whole Russia hacking narrative to rest if true. Rich's reddit accounts have just recently been discovered, and reddit admins are editing them without giving a reason...
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    This is why ive never visited reddit or used them... same with 4chan
    Your missing out Reddit is a great source for information just have to get around the shit piles like the Donald.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Podesta's emails were hacked by a phishing scam.

Rich looks to be the DNC email leaker, kinda puts the whole Russia hacking narrative to rest if true. Rich's reddit accounts have just recently been discovered, and reddit admins are editing them without giving a reason...
    Rich's family are refuting the story, telling people to shut the fuck up and it's bullshit, threatening suit, and even the investigator/Fox commentator who technically "broke" the story withdrew it and claimed it was shoved on him by Fox execs.

The first hint would be the post at the top of r/all yesterday with a massive middle finger saying "FUCK YOU" and how much they don't care about r/T_D.

That amount of anger, is, quite literally, the definition of hypocrisy, if you didn't realize that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found this today. A little research and algorithm that links their sub to the most vile subreddits, some of which have been permanently banned https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ine-following/

The funny thing is that voat users buried them damn near instantly and made it clear that t_d aren't welcome there either.

Even Stormfront rejected them when they tried to migrate there for the day.