Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Innocent black youth shot in back

Ok fake news wont care about it because the toddler was not shot by a cop.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...423266274.html

A toddler was fighting for his life Friday night after he was shot in the back four times while sitting outside with his father. Nbc10s Aundrea Cline Thomas reports that police are searching for two suspects on bicycles
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

15+ Year Old Account
    ughhhhhhhh why would you shoot a 2 year old?

"Police are searching for two suspects on bicycles".

Great reporting. I'm sure with a description like that the public will be able to help the police in no time.

Ok that was a joke, they don't need to put it in print.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Ok fake news wont care about it because the toddler was not shot by a cop.
    You should have probably linked a source that wasn't a news outlet, then.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    "Police are searching for two suspects on bicycles".

Great reporting. I'm sure with a description like that the public will be able to help the police in no time.

Why don't the police have cars?

Deleted
    probably were aiming for the dad or something? Or some really horrible people that targeted a 2year old :|

It's rather presumptuous to declare him "innocent". Let's see what a jury of his peers has to say
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

It always interests me that they never list the shooters race unless they're white.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    It always interests me that they never list the shooters race unless they're white.
    Because when Jerome shoots Jamal, Jerome is going to go to jail. When Officer Bill murders some unarmed person, he gets paid leave. If it's between civilians, regardless of race, they won't talk about it. White people murder each other all the time, but you don't see any reports on that neither.

What's the over under that any of these people involved were white? I've set it at 0

It is pretty fucked up they described their clothes but not started with "2 Asian males" or "2 Hispanic males" or "black males". The easily most defining characteristic of a person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima22689 View Post
    Because when Jerome shoots Jamal, Jerome is going to go to jail. When Officer Bill murders some unarmed person, he gets paid leave.
    Interesting that Jerome shot Jamal but officer bill murdered someone. Your bias is 100% showing.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    What's the over under that any of these people involved were white? I've set it at 0

It is pretty fucked up they described their clothes but not started with "2 Asian males" or "2 Hispanic males" or "black males". The easily most defining characteristic of a person.
    they haven't appeared to described anyone's race, not even the victim's. the only thing we know about anyone's race is that one interviewed person that had friends on that street.

Because when Jerome shoots Jamal, Jerome is going to go to jail. When Officer Bill murders some unarmed person, he gets paid leave. If it's between civilians, regardless of race, they won't talk about it. White people murder each other all the time, but you don't see any reports on that neither.
    Maybe the unarmed person should have got down on their hands and knees instead of trying to go for the officer Bills gun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice racial spin there putting black in the title when the article or video doesnt even have it in it
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

How's come when Jerome shoots jamal it's not murder but when officer bill kills an unarmed person it's murder?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    How's come when Jerome shoots jamal it's not murder but when officer bill kills an unarmed person it's murder?
    If Jamal was unharmed then it's fair to say it's murder if it's in the same context of officer bill killing an unarmed person.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The unbiased news agency has zero description of the alleged perpetrators of the crime? How interesting...
    One would think they would want the fugitives brought to justice.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-05-21 at 12:42 AM.

That's absolutely not true... but you can pretend it is if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    The unbiased news agency has zero description of the alleged perpetrators of the crime? How interesting...
    One would think they would want the fugitives brought to justice.
    I feel like people forget what confirmation bias is and just spout silly shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    It's rather presumptuous to declare him "innocent". Let's see what a jury of his peers has to say
    Go to the local babysitting service and ask for a crew of 2 year olds.

Interrogator: "Do you know this toddler?"
    Toddler:"He stole my LOLY-POP!!"
    Interrogator: "DEATH SENTENCE!!'"

I imagine they were after the Dad, but the toddler happened to be there and the gangsters just happened to have the aim of a Storm trooper.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-05-21 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That's absolutely not true... but you can pretend it is if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like people forget what confirmation bias is and just spout silly shit...
    Yeah, the news didn't confirm anything. They rarely do before they report. They want to be to first one with the news "exclusive".

Because when Jerome shoots Jamal, Jerome is going to go to jail.
    Really, go look at the unsolved murder rate, Jerome probably isn't going to jail either.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."