Page 1 of 3
LastLast

President Trump's Middle East Tour

President Trumps first Tour Overseas to the middle east
    The Photos are coming out as Air Force 1 touches down in Saudi Arabia.

Should the first lady be wearing a veil ?

We need lots of Weapons to kick Yemen's butt

10+ Year Old Account
    Visiting Saudi Arabia first among all foreign countries, after yelling for 2 years about Muslim terrorists, is totally in his style.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Visiting Saudi Arabia first among all foreign countries, after yelling for 2 years about Muslim terrorists, is totally in his style.
    And for criticizing Hillary/Obama for everything he is now doing himself. The tweets aren't even 1 year old and this is already the biggest political U-turn I've seen in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Are you posting this un-ironically?

10+ Year Old Account
    So Trump apparently bowed while in S.A too...... Does this mean that he is a secret Muslim like Obama? What will the right say about this?

“This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects or different civilizations," the text reads. “This is a battle between those who seek to obliterate human life and those who seek to protect it. This is a battle between good and evil.”

It adds: “We are not here to lecture – to tell other peoples how to live, what to do or who to be. We are here instead to offer partnership in building a better future for us all.”
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7746001.html

Ukekekeke.

Is this the speech that Stephen Miller wrote? The guy who authored the travel ban. And this:

The 31-year-old aide's hardline views on Islam and terrorism took shape while he was still a student at Duke University. It was there, in the 2007 spring semester of his senior year, that Miller helped launch and run the "Terrorism Awareness Project," an initiative, Miller wrote at the time, that was aimed at educating students about the risk of "Islamofascism."
    A CNN KFile review of Miller's comments on TV and on his blog for the project, which is available on the Web archive, reveal Miller's belief that the US and western civilization are at war with Islamic jihadists. Miller did not respond to multiple requests for comment from CNN's KFile for this story.
    Miller served as national campus coordinator, president, and co-founder of the initiative, which was launched by the David Horowitz Freedom Center, a right-wing group which describes its missions as combating "the efforts of the radical left and its Islamist allies to destroy American values and disarm this country as it attempts to defend itself in a time of terror."
    A key premise of the project, Miller wrote in a blog post, was that schools and universities under left-wing influence had failed to educate students about the risk of what the project's leaders called "Islamofascism" and had allowed the ideology to penetrate school systems and academia.

"Gripped by complacency and the omnipresent force of political correctness, our nation has failed to educate our youth about the holy war being waged against us and what needs to be done to defeat the Jihadists that are waging this war," Miller wrote. "American kids attend school in an educational system corrupted by the hard left. In this upside-down world, America is the villain and Jihadists the victims of our foreign policy. Instead of opening eyes, we are fastening blindfolds."
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/15/po...ess/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Should the first lady be wearing a veil ?
    I think the President should wear a veil, out of respect for those of us who have recently eaten.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I asked him that a few threads back. I think he is but it's kind of hard to distinguish his bizarre sense of humour from his bizarre regular state of mind.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-05-21 at 02:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Really not sure how the Religious Right have convinced themselves that a peace loving hippy like Jesus would support a greedy narcissist like Donald Trump.

But whatever floats your boat I guess.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7746001.html

Ukekekeke.

Is this the speech that Stephen Miller wrote? The guy who authored the travel ban. And this:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/15/po...ess/index.html

I think the President should wear a veil, out of respect for those of us who have recently eaten.

- - - Updated - - -

I asked him that a few threads back. I think he is but it's kind of hard to distinguish his bizarre sense of humor from his bizarre regular state of mind.
    It's pretty good speech,imo. You can't really go to SA and then suddenly scream how bad Islam is, it has to be more subtle.

Bow for that gold Proud Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I'm just sharing my work with the class.

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with showing respect to other leaders. It surprises me how Americans react everytime one of their Presidents acts like the Leader of a Civilized Peoples, instead of of like a bunch of Savages.

Bush bowed several times. Obama bowed several times. Trump will bow several times more in his Presidental role. Leaders show respect to one another.

The only thing interesting so far is the fact that Priebus is coming back early. And by early I mean the day after arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    It's pretty good speech,imo. You can't really go to SA and then suddenly scream how bad Islam is, it has to be more subtle.
    No you have to kiss a bunch of Saudi asses like every administration does.

So much for the non-establishment candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So Trump apparently bowed while in S.A too...... Does this mean that he is a secret Muslim like Obama? What will the right say about this?
    We need to see his birth certificate.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steve Bannon is really enjoying himself over there, it seems:

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    lmao he looks so scared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    >I wish I was at home oppressing jews and muslims
    >My feet hurt
    >I miss my hitler-portrait
    >I'm hungry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    lmao he looks so scared.
    Well i would too, those clothings are scary af.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    He should just hand them the bill for 9/11.

Im guessing he is not that insane, but it would be funny.