Deleted
    Last episode today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Last episode today?
    yeah

It was a wild ride.

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter how it ends, I sure as hell enjoyed the ride. This whole season was a treat that we almost didn't get, I hope it inspires channels and creators to go back and finish what never got a conclusive ending. With Code Geass getting a new season, Berserk running strong, and Invader Zim getting a TV movie, things are looking good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im gonna miss Aku, and his weird old asian man/Jewish Grandpa mix voice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I better avoid this thread for a day or i may end up getting spoiled.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I better avoid this thread for a day or i may end up getting spoiled.
    Same here. I don't know how much time until i can download the episode Probably a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    just an hour to go

9 mins to go. I avoided this thread since you guys like to talk about spoilers. How and why, I don't know. Will chat as episode goes on. Kinda excited. The direction of the series...didn't go as planned, for now. I feel like there isn't a lot of time to wrap up a nice conclusion from where they left off though. I feel like this situation now should have been for episode 9.

I get the feeling Jack isn't going to go back to the past, at all, anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    9 mins to go. I avoided this thread since you guys like to talk about spoilers. How and why, I don't know. Will chat as episode goes on. Kinda excited. The direction of the series...didn't go as planned, for now. I feel like there isn't a lot of time to wrap up a nice conclusion from where they left off though. I feel like this situation now should have been for episode 9.

I get the feeling Jack isn't going to go back to the past, at all, anymore.
    lets find out.

The art is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    indeed, and so many references.

- - - Updated - - -

Jump good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wont be able to watch till 1am some one spoil it for me please. PM would prob be best to not tempt others that want to wait.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Well I guess everyone is coming together...so all storylines can end at the same scene.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Wont be able to watch till 1am some one spoil it for me please. PM would prob be best to not tempt others that want to wait.
    Spoilers

Jack was in Aku's tower and was televised as about to get killed. Aku couldn't decide on a weapon so told Ashi to do it. Everyone Jack knows showed up to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Well I guess everyone is coming together...so all storylines can end at the same scene.

- - - Updated - - -

Jack was in Aku's tower and was televised as about to get killed. Aku couldn't decide on a weapon so told Ashi to do it. Everyone Jack knows showed up to attack

Awesome awesome but you may want to spoiler tag that. A mod just said use them 1 page ago... But does Aku die?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyyyyyyyppppeeeeeeeeeeee

- - - Updated - - -

Well guys and gals, its over.

What are you still doing here? Go home.

Wow. I thought he should have killed her at the end of the last episode but it turns out she was useful.

And she ended up not existing. Nice ending.

Never cared much about Samurai Jack either way but gotta give it kudos for not giving it true happy ending, I already know several people on Twitter upset that Ashi didn't somehow come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Awesome awesome but you may want to spoiler tag that. A mod just said use them 1 page ago... But does Aku die?
    ? I didn't follow the thread since you guys talked about stuff that didn't come out yet. But the episode just aired legally. What I said isn't a spoiler.

10+ Year Old Account
    E X T R A S A D

Well... in a rare moment, we got a proper ending to a show long ago canceled.

:'(

Yeah Idk what you guys are using spoiler tags for. I looked back and as usual you guys were showing pics of supposedly leaked images. THAT would be a spoiler. Talking about the episode that just aired isn't.