Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't, you just learn to live with it and not let it consume you.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Deafyx View Post
    When you find out, let me know. Seriously.
    Here's a guide.
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

10+ Year Old Account
    E-he, you are asking a question psychologists and philosophers have been trying to figure out for thousands years. There is no one single method that I am aware of, and different things work for different people.

I stopped (for the most part) letting other people affect me negatively psychologically when I realized that no one can make me feel bad, but myself. Then, I simply observed my feelings whenever I would get mad / frustrated, looked at how it manifested physically (what muscles become tense, what my mind is focusing on, etc.) and started slowly changing those reactions, catching them consciously and stopping them. For example, my chest would get tense, so I learned to relax it when I caught it being tense. It really helps in the long run: when, no matter what happens on the outside, you have control on the inside, then very few things can get under your skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.