Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Its never going to happen. The devs bitched enough about the ones they did and had to patch in more later. They won't do Worgen because they would also have to do Goblin, and Goblins aren't nearly popular enough to warrent the effort.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I can cover that: after the big whinefest about the alpha worgen models not looking 'fierce' enough, the art team went back to the drawing board and completely redesigned them (hence why the ingame worgen don't look anything like the alpha models). They had a lot of trouble with the new female model, leading to constant delays and at least a couple Cata beta builds where you had the male worgen body with the female alpha worgen head, with green textures, that bugged out and disconnected you as soon as you completed the last stand at the cathedral and should have turned into your worgen form.

Fun side note, it was also possible until near the end of Cata beta to transform back into your human form by using /transform before you unlocked Two Forms through quests.

edit: The worgen whinefest was directly referenced by the art team in MoP, even, when (after several threads) they finally addressed the pandaren sameface issue on the forums, rather than hiding behind Nethaera's Twitter feed. They said that because of the worgen backlash, they didn't want to second-guess themselves and considered pandaren done when females only had fur patterns and males had slightly-textured faces.
    I hope there is a speciall place in hell for thos people that whined about the Alpha Female Worgen ...

Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    I hope there is a speciall place in hell for thos people that whined about the Alpha Female Worgen ...
    Blame the artists, they created that abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Blame the artists, they created that abomination.
    True, they should have stood for the alpha model and not give in to the whiney players.
    Still, if the whiney players wouldn't have started it all, then the artists wouldn't needed to remake it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    True, they should have stood for the alpha model and not give in to the whiney players.
    Still, if the whiney players wouldn't have started it all, then the artists wouldn't needed to remake it in the first place.
    No, no and no. Stop blaming the players. Artists themselves decided that the broken mess of a model is ok for release. They are at fault alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's old content. Every time they update old content, they get a shit expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Really, when these little fucks at Blizzard HQ decide to finally upgrade Worgen and Goblin. In comparison to updated ones they look like shit formed golem of piss. They have so many bugs and their animations remind me of some handicapped wannabe dancer, swinging arms like a drunk gorilla. Then there are odd faces. Even updated Greymane model is not using new animations, hell it is not really updated, just new textures and spiky fur glud onto that crap.
    Weeeeeell, they are still newer than the old ones. Soooooo, since your lovely attitude, between now and never? SoonTM?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Weeeeeell, they are still newer than the old ones. Soooooo, since your lovely attitude, between now and never? SoonTM?
    They are a company, not a hugbox for sjw. My attitude has nothing to do with it, but it clearly shows that you consider their actions to be blessings, while all these fucks need to do is to work hard for my money. And it is time for them to bow before their king, bow like shits.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    No, no and no. Stop blaming the players. Artists themselves decided that the broken mess of a model is ok for release. They are at fault alone.
    I see it as both are at fault here, but I will agree that the devs are at greater fault here since I believe they did made the decision to remake the model and realse it as a mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are a company, not a hugbox for sjw. My attitude has nothing to do with it, but it clearly shows that you consider their actions to be blessings, while all these fucks need to do is to work hard for my money. And it is time for them to bow before their king, bow like shits.
    Pff, you ain't no fucking king, nor are you their god. They are no nancy babysitting company for you to whine at. The Worgen models might be unwanted for you as they are but doesn't stop the fact that they are still newer than the old ones, and most likely out trumphed by many other things. This isn't your little SJW defense group, nor is the company some 'hugbox', don't like their current work schedule, take an education and apply for one of their positions. At that, you nor I can defend what they are doing for their money but you can by logic guess that it is work for said money, else you wouldn't be paying, no?

And no, your attitude has nothing to do about it other than being quite tasteless, useless and more or less, whine for the dime.

Else, throw some feedback to the company. Your method of writing posts oughta give them a sneer and a laugh, maybe they'll think about it or maybe they'll press delete - since your kind only believe that they do so.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Pff, you ain't no fucking king, nor are you their god. They are no nancy babysitting company for you to whine at. The Worgen models might be unwanted for you as they are but doesn't stop the fact that they are still newer than the old ones, and most likely out trumphed by many other things. This isn't your little SJW defense group, nor is the company some 'hugbox', don't like their current work schedule, take an education and apply for one of their positions. At that, you nor I can defend what they are doing for their money but you can by logic guess that it is work for said money, else you wouldn't be paying, no?

And no, your attitude has nothing to do about it other than being quite tasteless, useless and more or less, whine for the dime.

Else, throw some feedback to the company. Your method of writing posts oughta give them a sneer and a laugh, maybe they'll think about it or maybe they'll press delete - since your kind only believe that they do so.
    Babysitting? They owe their playerbase new models. They are the first and the last thing players see in the game. Fucking priority.

Incoherent drivel. Calm down your literary ovaries. Being a cuck to a company is a new low.

Deleted
    Babysitting? They owe their playerbase new models. They are the first and the last thing players see in the game. Fucking priority.

Incoherent drivel. Calm down your literary ovaries. Being a cuck to a company is a new low.
    Sending them e-mail is much better way for voicing your opinion than ranting about incoherent drivel on fan-forums. Or even better, go to launch social media movement that will get everyone's attention.

It's funny how mad you get over this though. I can't see even one answer that isn't seeping rage. You really here because you want new worgen?

10+ Year Old Account

Raging over things that you cannot control, is the low. Calm your head before it pops off in a spray of tantrum infused goo. Even at that, raging on a fanbased forum where there's a slight chance of a Blizzard employee MAYBE noticing, compared to being on their own - guess you're one of them banned ones?

'Fucking priority', yes, something a company works with, quite a common feature in planning and development too - if you didn't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskymon View Post
    Sending them e-mail is much better way for voicing your opinion than ranting about incoherent drivel on fan-forums. Or even better, go to launch social media movement that will get everyone's attention.
    Yes, go make a change.org movement where it'll matter just as little as here. Else, Whiskymon is right, feedback or go home.

It's funny how mad you get over this though. I can't see even one answer that isn't seeping rage. You really here because you want new worgen?
    Seems to be his thing, the oozing rage. And the models aren't even that bad, even at so, female worgen models need change before the male ones.

They don't owe you anything. You pay them to use their product. It's a rental purpose to simplify it for you because legally biding when you made an account, you'd agreed use their services not own them or receive validation for your payments each month. You don't pay their salaries, that's Activision. And if you unsubscribe well there's millions of others who will pay for their profit every month, don't think they are going to lose sleep over it.

Worgens models are low priority when the major priority over aesthetics is surprise, surprise, content to play in because worgens is one of the lower played races for almost every class when Elves and Humans top it. I mean the newer models only arrived recently, people were playing the game longer without the new models than with the new models. That said, the playerbase still play the game with these bad models even some dated as 13 years old, they won't if the game has no content to offer.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-05-21 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted

Well, clearly I have decided to rite about it here. I'm more than sure that these fucks know really well what they should do. They just don't do it.

I think it is the usual misunderstanding of people with thin skin to see rage everywhere. Hell, seeping rage in this case. I'm not even angry. I just like colourful phrases.
    Raging over things that you cannot control, is the low. Calm your head before it pops off in a spray of tantrum infused goo. Even at that, raging on a fanbased forum where there's a slight chance of a Blizzard employee MAYBE noticing, compared to being on their own - guess you're one of them banned ones?

'Fucking priority', yes, something a company works with, quite a common feature in planning and development too - if you didn't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, go make a change.org movement where it'll matter just as little as here. Else, Whiskymon is right, feedback or go home.

Seems to be his thing, the oozing rage. And the models aren't even that bad, even at so, female worgen models need change before the male ones.
    yaddayadda mada mada It is all about the fun. Clearly it is a rant post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    They don't owe you anything. You pay them to use their product. It's a rental purpose to simplify it for you because legally biding when you made an account, you'd agreed use their services. You don't pay their salaries, that's Activision. And if you unsubscribe well there's millions of others who will pay for their profit every month, don't think they are going to lose sleep over it.

Worgens models are low priority when the major priority over aesthetics is surprise, surprise, content to play in because worgens is one of the lower played races for almost every race when Elves and humans top it. I mean the newer models only arrived recently, sorry but people were playing the game longer without the new models then the new models being in-game. People can play the game with bad models, they won't if the game has no content to offer.
    Of course they do owe me. This is how healthy business works. But clearly zealous fanbase and its defense mechanisms treat companies like their lovers and get a lil bit protective. tee hee

Well, clearly I have decided to rite about it here. I'm more than sure that these fucks know really well what they should do. They just don't do it.

I think it is the usual misunderstanding of people with thin skin to see rage everywhere. Hell, seeping rage in this case. I'm not even angry. I just like colourful phrases.

Of course they do owe me. This is how healthy business works. But clearly zealous fanbase and its defense mechanisms treat companies like their lovers and get a lil bit protective. tee hee
    A healthy business has a synergy yes, but they also adhere not to one person's demand for a smaller section but caters to the majority. And statically worgens are one of the least played races, so it's a minority. Such as your desire too. Actually being able to play the game to log into, well that caters to the entire playerbase.

And not sure how actually pointing out your entitlement and need to be validated means it's a defence. Cold hard fact, you engaged that agreement wilfully and didn't read the Terms of Service nor understand what business models to be healthy actually adhere to. I think you're the one with a co-dependency mind sight.

5+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice to have Worgen and Goblins updated next expansion. Although, in the level boost video there is a much newer looking male goblin; perhaps it's just because it's CGI or they updated the textures on it (it looks a lot better to me), but - I hope that gives us an indication of what's to come. The video is World of Warcraft Legion Trailer: 100 or Bust!

10+ Year Old Account
    So you keep calling the devs "Fucks".

How's about we call you a Fuck.

There, much better.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

10+ Year Old Account

Nah, not much misunderstanding, it is the picture you paint on yourself, a ragy kid.

Well, if it is a rant post, then it isn't permitted here in the first place.

They don't owe you, that isn't how business work. They owe you the service of content and access, the rest is in their book.

And the only main reason I ended up commenting on your ragy post was generally because you sounded like a delusional 'me me me me me' tantrum guy, and well doesn't serve better.

Deleted
    Nah, not much misunderstanding, it is the picture you paint on yourself, a ragy kid.

They don't owe you, that isn't how business work. They owe you the service of content and access, the rest is in their book.

And the only main reason I ended up commenting on your ragy post was generally because you sounded like a delusional 'me me me me me' tantrum guy, and well doesn't serve better.
    Naa, it is just a projection. This is precisely how business works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    A healthy business has a synergy yes, but they also adhere not to one person's demand for a smaller section but caters to the majority. And statically worgens are one of the least played races, so it's a minority. Such as your desire too. Actually being able to play the game to log into, well that caters to the entire playerbase.

And not sure how actually pointing out your entitlement and need to be validated means it's a defence. Cold hard fact, you engaged that agreement wilfully and didn't read the Terms of Service nor understand what business models to be healthy actually adhere to. I think you're the one with a co-dependency mind sight.
    Other models are done, two are missing and they are played by many people, majority argument has no place here as there is no 'this' or 'that', unless you are willing to defend priority of unplayable models over playable characters. Because majority will see npcs, right? Reasoning 101

I'm quite sure you are not sure- here we agree. Yeah, well, this is where you base your argument around wrong base. I'm afraid to think what else you think. It is refreshing to see this autistic approach to apologism, but it still lacks the basic substance of healthy mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    So you keep calling the devs "Fucks".

How's about we call you a Fuck.

There, much better.
    You may consider making screenshot of it and sending to Blizzard titled 'I defended you'.