Deleted

Have you taken the Bogpill? What do you think of it?

Here is a good video on it, it really raises a lot of good points about taking the bogpill.

True or false? Good or not? You decide!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this another meme? I don't get this, I am getting way too old for this stuff.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I think it's real, the illuminati would have enslaved us years ago if it weren't for the bogdanoffs
    Last edited by namecraft; 2017-05-21 at 12:33 PM.
    hit & run posting lol

lol is this some kind of middle school project your handing in at the end of next week? it could use some work...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Is this another meme, I don't get this?
    Here's a quick rundown.

in contact with aliens
    rumoured to possess psychic abilities
    said to be violent and intimidating in private
    own castles and banks all over the world
    rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
    own several nuclear plants
    learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
    ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
    own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
    first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
    rule France with an iron but fair fist
    scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
    this is what they heard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
    kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
    currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
    sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
    will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
    the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
    the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
    own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
    own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
    if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
    both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
    Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
    The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
    In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Last edited by mmoc20b0a89b82; 2017-05-21 at 12:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Here's a quick rundown.

in contact with aliens
    rumoured to possess psychic abilities
    said to be violent and intimidating in private
    own castles and banks all over the world
    rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
    own several nuclear plants
    learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
    ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
    own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
    first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
    rule France with an iron but fair fist
    scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
    this is what they heard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
    kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
    currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
    sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
    will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
    the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
    the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
    own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
    own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
    if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
    both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
    Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
    The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
    In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
    Yea I watched the video I still don't understand... There is no context... I could make a video about this a stamp my face on there... I just don't get the joke, if there is any....
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Yea I watched the video I still don't understand... There is no context... I could make a video about this a stamp my face on there... I just don't get the joke, if there is any....
    I doubt there's a joke beyond us getting to see just what kind of garbage some people watch on youtube all day long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

- snip
    your in pretty deep man.. do you have to pay real $ to learn more? is this a cult?

7+ Year Old Account
    But what's their endgame?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    But what's their endgame?
    To bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress.

Deleted
    this is not totally truth ,

1st pupet its the trump , then behind him are the russians , they take orders from masons that obey the rothschild and then bogdanoffs came to play

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah there is no way this isn't a stupid, silly conspiracy theory.