Poll: New class, new race, player housing - what would you like to see in the next exp?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

New class, new race, player housing - what would you like to see in the next exp?

New class, new race, player housing or something completely different - if you had to choose one thing that would be added to the game in the next expansion, what would it be?

For me it would be player housing, I would love to see this feature added to the game - and no don't tell me garrisons are our "houses" because there's literally zero customization so that doesn't count.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ogres.

(stupid minimum post length)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

Player housing would be cool if we could break into other peoples houses and steal their stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Player housing would be cool if we could break into other peoples houses and steal their stuff
    Could we also wait in our houses and bash in the guy's head that broke in and his character dies forever and we can loot all his stuff off his corpse?

On a more serious note, I would like player housing if you could get houses in different zones. I assume they would all be instanced or phased, and thats ok. With racial decorations and reak customization, not the crappy garrison customization, I think it would be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrisons will always be an excuse not to do player housing now. Don't bank on it happening any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather not want player housing... If we can't even handle the simple Garrison...

Else, add player housing with a danger of being ruined by the enviroment and monsters and such, else, it'll just be another glorified waiting zone..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I would want real player housing. Not a new quest hub disguised as player housing.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    sub races or new races.

Formerly known as Arafal

Sub races or new races

F* player housing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I would want real player housing. Not a new quest hub disguised as player housing.
    If you couldn't even use that, even though it had housing features... what makes you believe that people can handle real player housing without same complaints.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    sub races or new races.
    Sub races, yes!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I want to see some new races that aren't green and ugly or half-animals. No offense to goblins, pandaren or worgen but not since BC have I actually seen a new race that even remotely interested me.

I'd love subraces. Player housing could work I guess...but I have an odd feeling the playerbase wouldn't stick with it. The game's too old and people are too set in their ways.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sub races, yes!
    mhmmm!

just imagine having to participate in a race to maintain your sub.

Formerly known as Arafal

Next expansion is gonna be a race. As much as people said dont look at a pattern, there is one. TBC-Race, Wrath-Class, Cata-race, MOP-Class(and race, because WoDs wasnt gonna have a new race from the animation remakes), Legion-Class. So the next expansion will be a race, unless they do the same as MOP and have both if the expansion after the next wont give us one.

For myself, I'd like housing. But you know blizz isn't going to do it properly. There's gonna be a huge amount of restrictions on it, or it's gonna cost millions to try and be a gold sink.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

I'd like to see a new class. Honestly new races eventually become a waste of development time.

That said, we're probably getting new races if the pattern holds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there can still be a place for player housing, I just think it needs to be more of a cosmetic thing rather than an actual part of in-game progression... the way Pet Battles is its own thing in the game that sorta rides along side everything or even the transmog system. I'd like it to be in its own place so that it can follow you around from expansion-to-expansion.

As for a new race or races... given how united the Horde and Alliance have become since MoP, I can totally see Pandaren-style neutral races being the new normal. It also means less work for Blizzard. However, that's not what my preference would be. One idea that I like is the idea of Ogres for the Horde and Harpies for the Alliance. Why? That would be just as efficient as a Pandaren-style neutral race for this reason: so far, each of those races only have one gender in-game. Another idea would be Dragonkin. Red for Horde (now that an orc no longer leads them) and Blue for Alliance. Your Dragonkin can assume the form of other races while not in combat (sorta like the Worgen can be human when out of combat) and has a general humanoid dragonkin form when in combat and a drake travel form.

As for a new class, the only one I would want is the Tinkerer from WC3. Goblins and gnomes only. Full hybrid class (Tanking, Healing and Ranged DPS) that uses ranged weapons (since as of right now, only one class uses them). I'd also like them to wear mail (since only two classes use mail at the moment). For tanking, they literally transform into a siege engine (like in WC3). For healing, they shoot medication and drugs at allies. This would be a silly/fun class.

Naga, CAUSE CHRIS METZEN HIMSELF SAID HE WANTED THEM PLAYABLE EVENTUALLY! *TBC interview*

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    New class, new race, player housing or something completely different - if you had to choose one thing that would be added to the game in the next expansion, what would it be?

For me it would be player housing, I would love to see this feature added to the game - and no don't tell me garrisons are our "houses" because there's literally zero customization so that doesn't count.
    New Race: Naga. We already have housing with the Garrisons which was a huge failure, and we got a new class this expansion so that isn't happening next expac.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    If you couldn't even use that, even though it had housing features... what makes you believe that people can handle real player housing without same complaints.
    You mean other than if it were completely vanity and optional?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    More Sylvanas.

That is all
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

a) Player housing is a horrible concept; however, guild halls would be acceptable as an option.
    b) In terms of a new class, at the moment, tinkers are the only option.
    c) In terms of a new race, playable ogres are the only acceptable option.
    d) As it relates to something different, I have no clue!

In the end, my vote goes for playable ogres, but then again, I'm biased towards the race!