Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    "Men två av tio lyckades lära sig svenska och få tillräckliga betyg för att klara ett vanligt gymnasieprogram."

Thats the 2/10 statistics. Its for the amount that managed to learn swedish fast enough to finish the year 10-12 school within standard 3 year time. Not an overall statistics over some imaginary 6 year period. Not having any opinion on wether this is good or bad, jsut pointing out that missinformation is being spread.
    Språkintroduktion is equivalent to årskurs 9 svenska, not gymnasieum.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    2 per 10... in 6 years. What the hell 8 of these 10 were doing? Communicating only with other immigrants?
    Sadly you can't expect them to do anything else when they are busy raping/killing/robbing.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-21 at 06:05 PM.

2 per 10... in 6 years. What the hell 8 of these 10 were doing? Communicating only with other immigrants?
    Pretty much yeah. They form their own communities because they're coming in in such numbers that they can literally construct an entirely separate society within the nation.

This is why the immigration numbers can't be so high. Of course there are plenty of other arguments against this type of immigrant, too, but if you're looking for a general argument against mass immigration, whatever the kind, this is it.

This has turned into full scale migration of entire peoples. Sweden is defined as the place occupied by the Swedes, but if the Swedes are being displaced in favour of non-Swedes, then Sweden will stop being Sweden. This is literally a threat to the state of Sweden, but the Swedish state is so stuck up its own **** it doesn't understand truths that even a monkey could understand, and so here we are.

Saying this of course gets me accused of racism and hatred and bigotry and whatever else, but that's really not what it's about. There are plenty of places for these people to live and build a life, they just choose not to. Instead, they choose to abuse and invade Sweden because Swedes are hospitable and nice to them. It's so ****ed up it's unreal.

I hope that the native Swedes manage to recover Sweden, but if they don't, I know they're similar enough to the surrounding nations that we'd definitely let them in and help them until the day that they can.

"Men två av tio lyckades lära sig svenska och få tillräckliga betyg för att klara ett vanligt gymnasieprogram."

Thats the 2/10 statistics. Its for the amount that managed to learn swedish fast enough to finish the year 10-12 school within standard 3 year time. Not an overall statistics over some imaginary 6 year period. Not having any opinion on wether this is good or bad, jsut pointing out that missinformation is being spread.
    What misinformation is being spread?

2/10 learned swedish well enough and had good enough grades in other subjects to get into a high school program, which is elementary school knowledge. Why do I, a dane, know how to read swedish better than you who is supposedly swedish?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    I hope that the native Swedes manage to recover Sweden, but if they don't, I know they're similar enough to the surrounding nations that we'd definitely let them in and help them until the day that they can.
    Won't happen. Too many who think everyone is born equal and have the same capacity to suceed, too many who think all cultures are equal. The only way for Sweden to not crash in a few years is if the Sweden Democrats got into power next election.
    Last edited by Daneman; 2017-05-21 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    Pretty much yeah. They form their own communities because they're coming in in such numbers that they can literally construct an entirely separate society within the nation.

This is why the immigration numbers can't be so high. Of course there are plenty of other arguments against this type of immigrant, too, but if you're looking for a general argument against mass immigration, whatever the kind, this is it.

This has turned into full scale migration of entire peoples. Sweden is defined as the place occupied by the Swedes, but if the Swedes are being displaced in favour of non-Swedes, then Sweden will stop being Sweden. This is literally a threat to the state of Sweden, but the Swedish state is so stuck up its own **** it doesn't understand truths that even a monkey could understand, and so here we are.

Saying this of course gets me accused of racism and hatred and bigotry and whatever else, but that's really not what it's about. There are plenty of places for these people to live and build a life, they just choose not to. Instead, they choose to abuse and invade Sweden because Swedes are hospitable and nice to them. It's so ****ed up it's unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Sadly you can't expect them to do anything else when they are busy raping/killing/robbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Well yeah.. Mostly. Most of those types of communities take over large areas and basically treat it like an extension of their previous Country.

Happens in Australia a lot.
    Wow, that's pretty sad. I thought that immigrants are guests of the country, so they obey the country law, respect their culture and try to adapt.
    Instead of trying to make it the same as the previous country they lived in.

Swedish is a difficult language if you're from outside the West so of course it is going to take them some time to learn. Who wants to learn swedish? I'd rather they learnt English to be able to engage more globally.

And anyway this is not the fault of the immigrants its the fault of the Swedish government/citizens who keep the immigrants in their own bubble and refuse to engage with them out of sheer racism and islamophobia. So no surprise that the immigrants are keeping to themselves, and how then do you expect them to learn the language? By magic?

Anyone solely blaming the immigrants for this failure obviously has never experienced moving to a foreign country where they didn't speak the language. There are lots of barriers in the way.
    Last edited by Shinra1; 2017-05-21 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    Yes, a lot of them live in their own little communities/ghettos and only really interact with other immigrants, which is why theres such bad integration issues, they end up just living in basically a pocket of their former nations

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Who wants to learn swedish? I'd rather they learnt English to be able to engage more globally.
    Those who want to live in Sweden. Even I, not living in Sweden, can speak and understand Swedish better than many of those immigrants.

soon it will be *Welcome to Swedistan!* in arabric

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-21 at 06:05 PM.

Who wants to learn swedish? I'd rather they learnt English to be able to engage more globally.
    Språkintroduktion includes English. It's a course designed to get them to a certain standard so that they can do a high school course.

Målet för dig som elev är att bli godkänd i de nationella kurserna för grundskolan (årskurs 9) i svenska som andraspråk, matematik, engelska samt en del andra grundskolekurser.

translated

The goal for you as a student is to pass the national courses for elementary school (grade 9) in Swedish as a second language, mathematics, English as well as some other elementary school courses.
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2017-05-21 at 01:53 PM.

Another day, another racist/swedish thread.. Swedes don't give welfare to people who aren't swedish. Asylum is another thing.

I just wonder why you never see any similar thread about Norway, Finland or Denmark... Swedes....

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    What were they doing? 6 years is plenty of time to become fluent in any language, even if working full time.
    As an example, it took me 6 months to reach near fluency (B1 level) in German. Had I stayed 6 more months in Germany, I could reach B2, easily.
    It depends on the overall development of the individual, some adults won't learn jack shit. The New York Times wrote an article about this exact problem here in Canada, and it's pretty well true. Refugees that are being sponsored on average have less than a 5th graders level of education, and we wonder why they can't learn English, it's because they are too dumb to learn it. I mean, if you are going to bring people into our country, they should at least be smart enough to be productive in our society, not welfare leeches like so many of the refugees are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Common sense, that's what it is.
    That's also racist!

- - - Updated - - -

No, its learning enough Swedish to be able to attend a high-school program, that means 1-9 education, not 1-12.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    That's also racist!
    You need to listen to more

Every time anyone makes a meanspirted joke on here their account seems to be banned, but I want to live dangerously for the sake of weak humor: Why should they bother learning Swedish if there aren't going to be any swedes in a couple generations?

Swedish is a difficult language if you're from outside the West so of course it is going to take them some time to learn. Who wants to learn swedish? I'd rather they learnt English to be able to engage more globally.

And anyway this is not the fault of the immigrants its the fault of the Swedish government/citizens who keep the immigrants in their own bubble and refuse to engage with them out of sheer racism and islamophobia. So no surprise that the immigrants are keeping to themselves, and how then do you expect them to learn the language? By magic?

Anyone solely blaming the immigrants for this failure obviously has never experienced moving to a foreign country where they didn't speak the language. There are lots of barriers in the way.
    I managed to pass it even though i spoke english exclusively outside of the classroom. The reason they fail is because there's no motivation to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Another day, another racist/swedish thread.. Swedes don't give welfare to people who aren't swedish. Asylum is another thing.

I just wonder why you never see any similar thread about Norway, Finland or Denmark... Swedes....
    I did not know this. Can you please elaborate?

How is the school admission like for the immigrants?

Demand that they learn the language within a specific time and if they won't then you deport them.
    This is just fucking retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Honestly, this.
    Many of those immigrants are NOT interested in integrating into the Swedish society. They go there because it's a welfare state and they know the government will help them while they put in minimal effort. They need to learn that there will be serious consequences if they don't get their shit together otherwise it won't motivate them at all.

There should be some sort of test at the end of their course that they need to pass and unless they pass it with a okay grade, they will be deported.
    That should give them their motivation.

Just how well is the country in intergrating becvause America doesn't have issues with integration.

pretty much. this is the difference between older immigrants in the 50s/60s to now. They dont want to be part of a culture or country. they want to keep their own but get benefits of the host nation.

Demand that they learn the language within a specific time and if they won't then you deport them.
    That'd be racist and would make swedes nazis!!