Poll: New class, new race, player housing - what would you like to see in the next exp?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A) No new classes, they should focus on making the ones we have currently more fluid and better, I mean c'mon, classes are so dull at the moment (Subjective PoV granted, but that is how I feel)

B) I don't see what is the point in having new races eihter tbh?

C) Player housing? After Garrisons, really? Let's just skip that mkei?

D) More customization to the current character models, weight, hight etc, more depth into current classes and their gameplay.
    I will give a little more in-depth explanation to the class design;
    We have so many difficulty settings in-game now;
    Dungeons go from Normal -> Heroic -> Mythic+0 -> Mythic Keystones
    Raids go LFR -> Normal -> Heroic -> Mythic

At the moment their goal is, that everyone and their grandmother (79yrs old) can play at a reasonable level, any spec, any role, any difficulty.
    Why can't they just tune stuff so, that like LFR/Normal would only require you to know like the basics of your class, basic build/spend gameplay.
    On Heroic you'd need to know a bit more, personal cd's, proc tracking etc and so on.
    And at Mythic you'd need to know how to use the full arsenal of your toon/class/spec what not.

Granted, this would fill the spell book back up, since they would add back multiple things, that got removed in WoD/Legion, but I've been highly against the ability prunning, I still do not enjoy these "streamlined" classes.

Do I still play, yeah I do, because there still are couple (three) specs, that I can somehow tolerate to play.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Even if it was completely optional, people would still complain that it was forced due to it maybe having an achievement or dropping some item somewhere.
    So, you're saying that there are features in the game that literally no one complains about?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

something like the ragnarok online castle fight things, those were the tits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    Could we also wait in our houses and bash in the guy's head that broke in and his character dies forever and we can loot all his stuff off his corpse?

On a more serious note, I would like player housing if you could get houses in different zones. I assume they would all be instanced or phased, and thats ok. With racial decorations and reak customization, not the crappy garrison customization, I think it would be cool.
    ^LOTRO has this and its pretty cool. I would love a Gilneas style house.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yep, anything of that in a poll, would not seem strange. but another class as 1 of 2 main points, like in this poll,... /shaking head

and finally piss on that shitty playerhousing that everybody bring on the table since years, just because everyone else do. there is literally NO benefit in that stupid idea. giant dev investment for... what? garrsion behaviour? ppl sitting in their stupid house, instead being out in the alive world ? showing their microgaming stuff like figures, pictures, inhouse design, etc their friends for literally ONE fukin time, and after that NO ONE CARES again ever? what do you want with that idiotic housing crap ?

maybe ppl should be a little bit more imaginary than a piece of wood. how about bettter/deeper/more interessting game design and good high quality content? and maybe more of it, than that 7.2 cheap crap? maybe interessting and well thought game systems, a better reward system, deeper char systems and and and ?

there are SO much more useful things than that useless uncreative shit most ppl bring up here.

hell...
    And yet you don't bring any new idea to the table. Typical kid whining about everything around him.

15+ Year Old Account
    4th specs for every class. Pref. with a new role.

Deleted
    Race 100%.

I want new lore and gather new transmog combos on a new race.
    New race city on both factions and new racial mounts and leader it has been alot of years since we got that.
    What race i want most as a Horde player? Ogres or Naga

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    New race, subraces, customization please. Update Silvermoon/Undercity, eastern kingdoms(connect quel thalas)/kalimdor(connect azuremyst) as a whole. Update goblin/worgen models too.

No new classes/housing for the next expansion. Even while I don't see the mission board going away.

I just hope we don't get a Shipyard 2.0 with Legion in Argus.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-05-21 at 03:07 PM.

No player houses.

No Order Halls.

I want GUILD Halls.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

a scalable random dungeon.

Some might not like the "Diablo-ing" of WoW idea but I think there is a place for a once a week style dungeon that is just like a random dungeon crawl. Maybe also bring back the Infinite/Bronze dragonflight into the storyline of WoW.

Something about the size of floor one of Hellfire Citadel, with four bosses total. The art style can be from any region in WoW currently and bosses can be any non-raid boss that matches the regional concept of the landscape of the "room" for that boss. Between each boss you can transition/teleport to the next region. The final region is a scaled down heroic version of any raid boss in the game. Loot will scale during the expansion as a chance at a normal current raid level piece of loot, with the final boss having a heroic equivalent piece. Each bosses have their own exclusive loot table rather than just treating each one as a grab bag of loot from the current raid teir.

Something like "End time" from Cata, but much more expanded, while trimming the lore to a minimum to maintain pacing
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

Guild buildings,

Horde get zeppelins
    Alliance get warships

Hopefully they'd be able to do phasing so GL or officers could set a course across any part of azeroth, each one would have projects which require group efforts / donations to upgrade.

A pvp / skirmish mode for them would be great, players can either attack on deck directly or focus on taking down the entire ship with theirs / sabotage etc

Something like this would really help keep guilds togeather and going tbh

Deleted
    I also want Racial order halls.

You push forward your race story/lore in the old world with world quests ect.
    Racial weapons and remake old zones around main cities as the story moves forward with the racial order hall.
    Getting conflict again between the races and point out the different view points races have on situations. (alot more appealing for me then neutral order halls we have atm)

Deleted
    What the fuck even is "player housing"? Everyone talks about it but I have no idea what it contains. Weren't garrisons player housing?

Deleted
    Game desperately needs more ranged DPS specs. So, a new class, or at least a Survival-esque overhaul of an old melee spec to make it ranged.

To stray away from RNGeebus running everything in wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    What the fuck even is "player housing"? Everyone talks about it but I have no idea what it contains. Weren't garrisons player housing?
    Not really, playerhousing is more like the sims /simcity, where you build a house and gather stuff around the world to make things like chairs ect to put inside.
    Maybe have your alts in the house aswell as NPCs stuff like that, Garrisons was a little bit like playerhousing but they made the mistake to make it part of gameplay instead of a fun side thing to do without any impact on gameplay or progress.

I would personally love to see subraces, or at the very least the appropriate skins to make it so.

Deleted
    Not sure, I'm not really interested in any new classes or races so I suppose I just want another great expansion like Legion. I know that I do not want player housing though, unless it's in the form of a customizable ship that you can use to travel the sea's in a south sea expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Garrisons will always be an excuse not to do player housing now.
    Mmm, I tend to agree.

And, sadly, it'll be used as the excuse that "proves" player housing wouldn't be successful if it were to be implemented, despite it being the complete opposite of what player housing is typically meant to be.

Personally, I want sub-races; but there seems to be a new excuse every month for why that can't happen.

Sub races!!!!!!!!!!