Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    2 per 10... in 6 years. What the hell 8 of these 10 were doing? Communicating only with other immigrants?
    You joke but that's usually always the case, they from mini 'insert place of origin' in their host countries

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You better not live in America because America doesn't have an official language.
    I would never want to live in America. Having an official language is not something that's needed, people should be learning the most commonly spoken language without a need for an official language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    And you think SD is the solution?
    well the other parties think admitting we have a problem is racist so...

Learning the native language should be a requirement of any immigrant in any country regardless of reason for immigrating.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I would never want to live in America. Having an official language is not something that's needed, people should be learning the most commonly spoken language without a need for an official language.
    You would never want to live in one of the best countries in the world?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    Yes, obviously people shouldn't be required to be able to communicate with other people in their host country.
    /sarcasm off

Are you for real? You can't seriously be this dumb.
    If people come to a country and decides to settle down there, they NEED to know the language of the host country to even be able to get a job and fucking contribute. How does one even contemplate the thought of not needing to learn the language? One wouldnt be able to even hold a conversation with a senior citizen.

AND 6 YEARS IS A REALLY LONG FUCKING TIME
    My god, this forum sometimes..
    The problem is they are liches they dont want a job they are collecting welfare for 6 year thats what they want and for they you dony need to know the language!!

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Learning the native language should be a requirement of any immigrant in any country regardless of reason for immigrating.
    It's not required in most countries. It does add points to an application though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    The problem is they are liches they dont want a job they are collecting welfare for 6 year thats what they want and for they you dony need to know the language!!
    The problem is the country because we don't have this issue in the USA

Deleted
    Odd how in America many people who don't have the best English make it and become successful odd how that works in a country that's more accepting an integrating than most of Europe. Take USA as the best example in the world to refute your bullshit
    Because Sweden can obviously just copy everything that the US does and vice versa, culture, people, governments, locations, trade deals and everything in between obviously doesn't exist.

LUL MIDDLE EAST IS SO DUMB, WHY DONT THEY JUST BUILD IT FROM THE GROUND UP LIKE THE BRITS DID WITH THE US!? BECUZ THEY R LAZY AN STOOOOPID

do you even read what you type or have any understanding of the world at all?

I do not view it as one of the best countries in the world.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-05-21 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Ah, insulting other people English by calling them liches. This is epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    That's sad. And really bad? Like, what were they doing all those years?
    enjoying walfare life and making more kids

why would they learn swedish when their plan is to make kalifate in EU in 10-20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    Because Sweden can obviously just copy everything that the US does and vice versa, culture, people, governments, locations, trade deals and everything in between obviously doesn't exist.

LUL MIDDLE EAST IS SO DUMB, WHY DONT THEY JUST BUILD IT FROM THE GROUND UP LIKE THE BRITS DID WITH THE US!? BECUZ THEY R LAZY AN STOOOOPID

do you even read what you type or have any understanding of the world at all?

Do you even know what you're talking about. I'm not talking about building the Middle East I'm talking about integrating foreigners. It's a cultural issue between the western west and the western east. The western east are just a bunch of traditionalist worried about people speaking other languages and daring to not throw away their own culture while the western west is busy accepting other languages and accepting and integrating other cultures. It is why we succeed far more than you guys on the other side of the Atlantic do.

Again, do you really struggle with the fact that most migrants are presumably able to be functional in English ? Again, I live in a place where our provincial government have tried for decades all kind of moronic laws to force migrants to speak French, and the results are dismal

(French is a langage that is at least taught in Africa, North Africa. While, to be blunt, Swedish....)

It's going to be pretty hard to recruit Scandinavian speaking migrants, folks (because, in addition to all the other issues, the resident rabid racists for Denmark spend their days making thread about how they hate Sweden)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-05-21 at 04:01 PM.

Do you even know what you're talking about. I'm not talking about building the Middle East I'm talking about integrating foreigners. It's a cultural issue between the western west and the western east. The western east are just a bunch of traditionalist worried about people speaking other languages and daring to not throw away their own culture while the western west is busy accepting other languages and accepting and integrating other cultures. It is why we succeed far more than you guys on the other side of the Atlantic do.
    I don't know if you can call it success when you just elected trump...

Deleted
    You succeed more than us because you've got the manpower of 300+ million people and embezzle and destabilize other nations for money.
    And my point was that if Sweden can merely copy & paste the american system and everything will be honky dory, then why hasn't it been done?
    because it doesn't fucking work in a tiny nation like Sweden with a population under 12 million.
    Why can't other countries just copy what the US did and enpower their own nations if it works so well?

Answer: Because it doesn't work like that, and you got no clue as to what you're talking about. Keep living in your bubble.

Deleted
    Would you want to live in Sweden? Norway? Iceland? The Netherlands?
    If not, why would you not want to live in some of the countries with the highest average standard of living, safety etc.? That's pretty much the same kind of question. Some people do not necessarily view the US as one of the best places to live, and that's perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Again, do you really struggle with the fact that most migrants are presumably able to be functional in English ? Again, I live in a place where our provincial government have tried for decades all kind of moronic laws to force migrants to speak French, and the results are dismal
    (French is a langage that is at least taught in Africa, North Africa. While, to be blunt, Swedish....)
    It's still disrespectful to move to a country and not at least make some effort to learn the native language. Regardless of if you can get by without it or not. Plus, finding a job in Sweden is - or can be - quite difficult if you don't speak Swedish, so chances are that you will have a very hard time finding work if you don't. Because people actually do care about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post

It's going to be pretty hard to recruit Scandinavian speaking migrants, folks (because, in addition to all the other issues, the resident rabid racists for Denmark spend their days making thread about how they hate Sweden)
    As an immigrant, it's an asshole move to not learn the most commonly used language of the country you're moving to.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-05-21 at 04:16 PM.

I'm not ''for'' or ''against'' : I'm saying that English is way more attractive that Swedish. Period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    well the other parties think admitting we have a problem is racist so...
    SD has one policy that gets voters and that is the immigration policy. What will they do with everything else once they get into power? You cannot govern based on only one policy.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Immigrants: A European's postmodern obsession.