View Poll Results: What's your favorite zone?

Voters
573. This poll is closed
  • Broken Shores

83 14.49%
  • Tanaan Jungle

97 16.93%
  • Timeless Isle

393 68.59%
Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Broken Shores v.s. Tanaan Jungle v.s. Timeless Isle

Which one is your favourite endgame and daily quest zone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably needs a poll. If those are the three options, I'd probably go:

TI > TJ > BS

7+ Year Old Account
    timeless.

broken shore compared to it is a boring shitfest.
    and i couldnt stand the clusterfuck that tanaan was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Probably needs a poll.
    there... already is one?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Timeless Isle not even a contest. Timeless Isle was designed to be a fun the others were designed to be busy work.

Broken Shore. It's got pretty much everything I want and it's fairly enjoyable for me. Tanaan Jungle was pretty alright but it was still WoD with all the baggage attached to it.

Timeless Isle was ruined from the get-go by having extremely low health pools on rares that spawned upward of every 10 to 30 minutes that you absolutely needed to kill in order to do the only content available leading to a "if I'm not currently mounted and the rare is within my visual radius, it's not worth it to even react to it" mantra you had to teach yourself in order to make rarefinder's pinging not turn into an actual, honest-to-god [trigger]. It was so badly designed from the gameplay perspective I honestly wanted an apology for entirely of the patch.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    *laughs in Isle of Thunder*

Deleted
    Timeless Isle was fun for a while, but got old fast for me. For some reason I could play Tanaan for a longer period without getting bored, so I picked that option.

Broken Shores where boring from the start imo.

Not a fan of any of them to be honest.
    However, Timeless Isle was the best of the three in my opinion with Tanaan as a close second and Broken Shores far behind in third place.

Broken Shore is aptly named.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    *laughs in Isle of Thunder*

I thought about adding it, but these three seem more similar to each other.

I vote Broken shore. Timeless was amazing and all, but I hated how a rare would pop up and be dead 3 seconds later. Also the ganking was aggravating when I was using it as a catch up for alts. Even if you had the debuff, you would be ganked non-stop. Thankfully I got the thundering onyx mount very very early on, so I didn't feel a need to be there much.

I didn't spend a lot of time in Tanaan, just felt cluttered and disorientating.

I think Broken Shore is a good mix of all the good things from both. You get a decent Alt catch up area. A decent way to gear up your mains(relinquished titanforged is pretty good.) The rares seems to be a little more beefy. AND the building keep you coming back to get buff and appearances to help you with other parts of the game.

Not sure why Isle of Quel'Danas is missing but yeah that one first for me and then Timeless Isle in second place. Broken Shore and Tanaan both suck.

Honestly I don't see the appeal to any of these zones. I preferred hubs like Isle of Quel'Danas, Argent Tournament and Isle of Thunder.

If I had to pick its probably Tanaan for having at least a bit of story and more group content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Tanaan>Timeless Isle>Broken Shore

Tanaan basically made daily quests decent again and allowed for an alternate way to gear up via apexis crystals.

Timeless Isle was a significant step down from what we got in 5.2 and 5.1.

The Broken Shore is just plain pathetic.

Isnt Argus supposed to be the 'timeless isle' of this xpac?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Timeless Isle was surely fun but not as epic as Tanaan or Broken Shore.

While I liked Tanaan, it felt kind of uninspired compared to Timeless or the Broken Shore.

Broken Shore as a landscape is the best legion shattered fel place they have created imo; it reminds me of Shadowmoon Valley a lot, it feels very Twisting Nether-y, Outland-ish land with those floating rocks and the void influence and the void cultists. It even gives me some Mordor vibes, dare I say.
    However, it isn't designed as a last patch zone, so it feels emptier than Tanaan or Timeless.

Timeless isle no contest. The other two are similarly last place.

timeless isle every day of the week.

Timeless Isle for sure. Always packed with people, always things to do and stuff to run into.

Isle by a country mile. It was just so god damn engaging. Tanaan Jungle was alright. Good for fresh 100s. Broken Shore is just no. It has no gear beyond Artifact Power and just feels like an extension of the daily world quests feel of the Broken Isles. Consolation is that it's mid expansion content, so here's hoping Argus is better.