Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    And so was this post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Well, that's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not up all day, that's the point. It's not up for 6 hours. It's not up right now and it won't be up for another 3 hours. So for people with limited time, it means they won't be able to do it. And I don't want to schedule my life around WoW.
    "I don't want to schedule my life around WoW"
    "But I'll make a huge deal out of missing a single world quest because of an invasion"

Dude get some perspective, seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    It literally is an epic quality cloak.
    all items are of epic quality.

But it's part of the set and one of the few PvP sets I want.
    then do pvp, get tokens and buy the appearance from the vendors in dalaran.

problem solved and everyone lives happily ever after. yeeey!

edit: also, should i mention that the relinquished and dauntless tokens also have a chance of dropping pvp items?
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-05-21 at 05:27 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Only annoying thing with the Demon Invasions, is the goddamn drop rate of the 2hander mace + 2hander sword, that looks toothy... 2,1% /headdesk
    the drop rate is actuallty quite high, the issue is that when you kill the boss as a class/spec that would not get those weapons, it stil lcounts them as not dropping so switch to loot spec that is just for 2 handed and you will get them in no time
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    i kinda like it.. just wish they wasn't only at the broken isles that way it would feel more like a threat.
    If you want them to be a "threat", mobs should actually kill players instead of scratching their backs for 100k/hit.
    Oh wait, we can't do it, because random nobody who has ilvl 700 gear @110 won't be able to participate and will cancel neverending moneyfunding AKA subscription. Oh well, lets just fuck over people who actually play the game, people like the OP. ©Your typical modern failzard decisions, lol.

Can't wait to see ion fired, will celebrate that date for years as one of my favourite holidays
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

My dungeon queue popped while i was taking a piss and I missed it.

Dungeon finder is an awful idea.

Stop crying and do actual pvp!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    If you want them to be a "threat", mobs should actually kill players instead of scratching their backs for 100k/hit.
    Oh wait, we can't do it, because random nobody who has ilvl 700 gear @110 won't be able to participate and will cancel neverending moneyfunding AKA subscription. Oh well, lets just fuck over people who actually play the game, people like the OP. ©Your typical modern failzard decisions, lol.

Can't wait to see ion fired, will celebrate that date for years as one of my favourite holidays
    You know it has very little to do with Ion right? It's a group effort and gg for wanting someone fired over a videogame. So mature >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post

Taking a piss while in dungeon finder is an awful idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finishing the scenario should put you back into a shard without invasion. Was that really too hard to accomplish?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Who cares?

Aren't there other PVP quests from other zones, anyway?

Also, cant you do arenas?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You know it has very little to do with Ion right? It's a group effort and gg for wanting someone fired over a videogame. So mature >.>
    Maturity (or lack of it) has nothing to do with wanting some pompous idiot to suffer for implementing idiotic decisions which ruin the game 24/7.
    Nice try though, ion

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post

Queue again....

Simple....

10+ Year Old Account
    Maturity has nothing to do with wanting some pompous idiot to suffer for implementing idiotic decisions which riun the game 24/7.
    Nice try though, ion
    Nice exaggerating, he's hardly the one to blame for what Legion is. He may be the Lead Director for WoW but he doesn't make decisions on his own so calm yo tits.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Maturity has nothing to do with wanting some pompous idiot to suffer for implementing idiotic decisions which riun the game 24/7.
    Nice try though, ion
    Ion may be the lead game designer, but he doesn't make ALL of the content....

There are Quest designers, Dungeon designers, Battleground/Arena Designers, WQ Designers, The Lore department, and so forth....

1 Man may lead the pack, but it's everyone else's decisions that make the team...

And so far, this isn't something you should blame Ion on. Blame Kil'jaeden! ....

What are you talking about? I don't want to PvP. I want the cloak from the quest for transmog. The point is the quest is unavailable now because Blizzard thought invasions were a good idea.
    Then you have two choices. Either go PvP and hope it drops or wait until the end of season and buy the ensemble set.

Secondly, do people actually use cloaks for mogs still? I can't remember the last time I actually saw one in-game.

Besides, wait, and do other PVP shit. This isn't game breaking at all.

Calm your tits, do something else, and quit whining just because you can't do 1 SIMPLE world quest.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Then you have two choices. Either go PvP and hope it drops or wait until the end of season and buy the ensemble set.

Secondly, do people actually use cloaks for mogs still? I can't remember the last time I actually saw one in-game.
    I do, but that's for RP purposes...

Other than that, I don't Xmog cloaks....

- - - Updated - - -

"Hurrdurr you just need to go outside"

All you people are capable of are ad hominems. Reported.
    And what's so bad about the great out doors?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    They're awful until they give me the weapon transmog that I want and then they'll be great.
    The weapon Xmog?

But...Legion has no other weapons other than the Arti....

Oh...OHHHHHHHHHH...oh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    They're awful until they give me the weapon transmog that I want and then they'll be great.
    The weapon Xmog?

But...Legion has no other weapons other than the Arti....

Oh...OHHHHHHHHHH...oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Nice exaggerating, he's hardly the one to blame for what Legion is. He may be the Lead Director for WoW but he doesn't make decisions on his own so calm yo tits.
    Ahaha, ion, stop
    ...and learn to take responsibility for your own actions as a lead. Which is, by the way, a thing that all matures do - take responsibilities for their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    i kinda like it.. just wish they wasn't only at the broken isles that way it would feel more like a threat.
    Should've played the Pre-patch then....

- - - Updated - - -

Ahaha, ion, stop
    ...and learn to take responsibility for your own actions as a lead. Which is, by the way, a thing that all matures do - take responsibilities for their actions.
    He's not Ion.

That's like calling me Sargeras....

Besides, having an Invasion pop up during 1 simple WQ isn't a bad thing. Besides, they don't reward much anyway. You could get SO MUCH MORE honor just by Queuing up for a simple BG.

legion invasions are GOOD for the game as it makes the world feel less static, just dont take the game so serious