Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    And until that happens he's going to ruin hundreds of games for people in the meantime. As are the countless other people who are just coming back after long breaks and have no clue what they are doing. This isn't a good system.

There needs to be decay, and the longer you are gone, the stronger it should be. This dude should probably have a 1500 lower MMR then he has. At high MMR mechanical skill isn't the difference maker, since most people are good mechanically, it's understanding the game.
    As I said in my first post, I agree MMR decay has/had to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    better get used to it cause according to the dev's it's here to stay. even better it's for 4-5 weeks at a time instead of just 2.
    http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20783380/the-nexus-is-shifting-battleground-rotations-5-12-2017

Nooooo, I had a feeling they'd try rotations after trying to make a custom match and seeing how many maps there are now (so damn many!). Overwhelming new and previous players probably is a real concern, but it would be so much better if players could somehow rank maps or even outright ban the ones they don't like, so the matchmaker takes that into account when creating a game for them.

Reminder: The Megabundles are going away with next week's reset! If you haven't picked out your 20 free heroes yet, now is the time to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Reminder: The Megabundles are going away with next week's reset! If you haven't picked out your 20 free heroes yet, now is the time to do so.
    5 new accounts, fully equipped and ready for another season full of drunken silence play :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    5 new accounts, fully equipped and ready for another season full of drunken silence play :P
    Don't forget to claim them on other regions too!

Deleted
    Don't forget to claim them on other regions too!
    US account was made before this but naturally he got the free heroes too :P

Megabundles appear to have been extended a week: https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...10238233149440

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...march/dhxt37w/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hi friends!

We are currently early in the process of updating the Skeleton King's talent tree. That said, this process is never short and i cannot give a definitive timeline before all the Heroes of the Nexus shall suffer once more.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...march/dhxt37w/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hi friends!

We are currently early in the process of updating the Skeleton King's talent tree. That said, this process is never short and i cannot give a definitive timeline before all the Heroes of the Nexus shall suffer once more.
    Yaaaaaay, my favourite warrior rework <3

Yes! I love Leoric, best trait in the game, looking forward to more talent diversity.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I hope they don't rebuild Leo too much, I like him just the way he is.

Megabundles appear to have been extended a week: https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...10238233149440
    So I forget if there was already anything on this, but I already own every hero - there's nothing for me right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'm surprised Leoric was on the list for a rework, I thought his talents and all were fine as is. He doesn't really have any major problems that need addressing like some of the other older heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So I forget if there was already anything on this, but I already own every hero - there's nothing for me right?
    I own every hero as well. The bundles are indeed completely irrelevant to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    I'm surprised Leoric was on the list for a rework, I thought his talents and all were fine as is. He doesn't really have any major problems that need addressing like some of the other older heroes.
    I disagree. Is leoric solo tank or bruiser? Definietly isn't solo tank. Bruiser? Maybe, but not 100%. But now there is so many new heroes who easily counter him: Varian with antiheal talent (can't outheal or outdmg him), mobile heroes (his swing ulti was always weaker one and now is even more weaker, becoz mobility), dmg immunity. Lvl 20 ulti upgrades are subpar to leech and shield. Some other useless talents (Mana thirst, Royal focus). No stuns (and tomb is also weaker against heroes like Genji or D.Va). Leoric need serious rework.

I own every hero as well. The bundles are indeed completely irrelevant to us.
    We got those 100 free gems though!

Hope they don't go too ham with Leo's rework. I do think he has his spot in the game right now, pretty sure that they wanna keep him there. Though talent diversity never hurts, he definitly has some bad ones right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy for Leoric talent rework.

However I would be happier for Thrall and Tyrael reworks. Thrall has pretty much one build and probably the most outdated talents now. Tyrael too has no talent diversity while also having a ton of trap talents, especially after his last nerfs. Both Heroes are fairly balanced though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Lili has by far the most outdated talents.
    I still miss Herbal Cleanse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Li Li already had her major overhaul, even if it was long time ago it still counts.

Thrall and Tyrael on the other hand, they had their talents removed, nerfed and buffed on various occasions.

Even Jaina didn't have any major overhaul, while Heroes like Kael'thas or Arthas have been reworked twice already.

Thrall still has Envenom and a generic block, I think all he got "recently" were changes to his ults and a fix to his long AA animation, could be wrong. I doubt they'd overhaul LiLi after her buffs and now that's she's in a decent spot, atleast not for a while.

We also know the Morales rework/update is coming, there has been no word how far down the line either of them are though. So we might get Morales in the next big patch with 1-2 other heroes and Leoric a couple months from now.

I think Sgt. Hammer has most outdated talents. Technically same talents since 2014.