Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Nobody on this board cares about the goddamn Swedish immigrant posts. We're sick of them. They're literally nothing but racist clickbait and >90% of the people here aren't Swedish anyway so just stop.
    Breitbart gave orders to hate Sweden. MAGAboys have to obey and bash Sweden, or they will feel not like real men.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Nobody on this board cares about the goddamn Swedish immigrant posts. We're sick of them. They're literally nothing but racist clickbait and >90% of the people here aren't Swedish anyway so just stop.
    Just as many of the people here don't come from America yet many of the threads seem to be about America.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Just as many of the people here don't come from America yet many of the threads seem to be about America.
    You mean when people mock Trumps latest tweet, as opposed as manufacturing stuff ?

Why is Trump and American outlets being brought up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Are you Swedish?
    If not, why do you care?
    you have to be from a country to talk about it? no?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    2 per 10... in 6 years. What the hell 8 of these 10 were doing? Communicating only with other immigrants?
    In some families the man decides what the woman are allowed to do and not to do, wouldn't be surprised if that counts for a few of those.

In Canada, roughly 3/4s of immigrants I've come across can't even muster rudimentary English. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Deleted
    Only the far right could save Europe now

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Only the far right could save Europe now
    From what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    In Canada, roughly 3/4s of immigrants I've come across can't even muster rudimentary English. This doesn't surprise me at all.
    Do you know how long they have resided in your area?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    From what?
    Barbarians? You mustn't forget how the nature works. It's not the survival of the smartest of the most technologically adapt, just the ones who manage to outbreed the rest.

From what?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know how long they have resided in your area?
    Two, maybe three generations.

Our government is wearing silk gloves as response to people coming here for our welfare. Are many of them proper refugees? Sure, but that doesn't mean they're not aware of our welfare systems. It's a long journey from Syria or wherever up to Sweden.

Only 5% of those eligible, actually pursue education and try to come onto the Swedish market. The immense pressure will spawn tightened rules and restrictions and worse welfare for people whom were born from parents working to make this country great for its citizens...

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Barbarians? You mustn't forget how the nature works. It's not the survival of the smartest of the most technologically adapt, just the ones who manage to outbreed the rest.
    Swedes still exist to create future generations. Unless you have some silly theory they will be killed off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Two, maybe three generations.
    Really sad tbh. Many hispanics in my area, adults suffer in understanding English but their kids learn quick in schools. I've lost count how many times a customer had their child translate as I don't speak Spanish.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Swedes still exist to create future generations. Unless you have some silly theory they will be killed off.
    Like the blonde, curly haired Greeks that exist now after being overrun by the religion of *censored*?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    it happens the world over. austrailia is not alone in this regard. first generation comes over establishes communities which they can feel safe in because the host country is generally usually of a hostile sentiment to the newcomers from the general populace and they establish families there which become second generation and so on. this has been like this since at least the mid 1800's with irish refugees coming from the potato famine and being used on projects such as the transcontinental railroad and as unskilled cheap labor for rich tycoons like andrew, rockefeller,etc.
    Except in Australia Immigrants generally just assimilate well and live within Communities already here and aren't given a 2nd look. 1 very specific type makes sure to take up entire areas of certain suburbs and basically strong arms anyone not part of their type out of the Area and run the Suburbs under their own types of Rules.

I'll give you a clue, they rhyme with Buslims

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Would you want to live in Sweden? Norway? Iceland? The Netherlands?
    If not, why would you not want to live in some of the countries with the highest average standard of living, safety etc.? That's pretty much the same kind of question. Some people do not necessarily view the US as one of the best places to live, and that's perfectly fine.

It's still disrespectful to move to a country and not at least make some effort to learn the native language. Regardless of if you can get by without it or not. Plus, finding a job in Sweden is - or can be - quite difficult if you don't speak Swedish, so chances are that you will have a very hard time finding work if you don't. Because people actually do care about it.

I would consider those countries but frankly they're not diverse enough for a person who grew up in New York city

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    You succeed more than us because you've got the manpower of 300+ million people and embezzle and destabilize other nations for money.
    And my point was that if Sweden can merely copy & paste the american system and everything will be honky dory, then why hasn't it been done?
    because it doesn't fucking work in a tiny nation like Sweden with a population under 12 million.
    Why can't other countries just copy what the US did and enpower their own nations if it works so well?

Answer: Because it doesn't work like that, and you got no clue as to what you're talking about. Keep living in your bubble.

You can't copy paste a culture. That's why Europe fails where America and Canada succeed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I don't know if you can call it success when you just elected trump...

Failure of the system. Popular vote went to Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I would consider those countries but frankly they're not diverse enough for a person who grew up in New York city
    Yeah, diversity sure is something important to consider when you move to a country.

- - - Updated - - -

Failure of the system. Popular vote went to Hillary
    How is it a failure of the system when you don't decide on basis of popular vote?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've spent a total of around 6 months in Japan, and I barely know a few basic words and phrases. Really depends on your lifestyle. If you have to interact with people who don't speak your language a lot, then you will learn the language pretty fast, whether you like it or not. If, however, your job and recreational activities mostly have you talk to people in your language, then, the way the brain works, the native language in the country will be dismissed, and you will never learn to speak it properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yeah, diversity sure is something important to consider when you move to a country.

- - - Updated - - -

How is it a failure of the system when you don't decide on basis of popular vote?
    How is it not an important issue? Diversity isn't an important thing for the majority I can assure you that.

How is it not an important issue? Diversity isn't an important thing for the majority I can assure you that.
    Diversity isn't a vital aspect to whether a country is a good place to live or not, that's how.