Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Well, I feel as if I should take it as compliment, considering it is coming from you. You really are ostentatious with your 'I've also reported you(..)' and mentally sjw: 'slur', hm, in fact I think it is a common trait among your wretched ilk to mix both in one vessel.

Since when census is a legit tool to measure anything, except maybe spectrum of autism? Also I have never said 'majority', I have said that is one of two missing playable races that got skipped. Also 243k is a huge amount considering, and here comes ton fuck of illumination for your dim weaved synapses: there are 2 factions. Imagine fucking that! Well, the beautiful thing about being a fuck is that you may be rich, but still a fuck. Being fuck is quite transcendental.

I always knew that asperger division leads Blizzfucks defence. Just don't start punching your head in a fit of sickness.

- - - Updated - - -

not at all, definitely all the missing bones, outdated animation straight outta vanilla are something to admire. it gives you the edge, the very ability to ignore graphics. such legendary skill yet so widespread among the B-cucks.
    You know with Google around, you could actually engage with it and understand the conditions you are quoting and for SJW, not sure how I'm exactly getting heated, upset over your behaviour or really fighting for it on their behalf, just used a perfectly juxtaposed system in this website to adhere to their rules as much as you did for signing up. It's a common fact that people like yourself want to divert from the actual topic at hand to appear the big shot when under threat or the inability to provide meaningful stock to the debate. I just pity someone like yourself.

There is two factions, but Goblins also have a small percentage. And the most played races are Blood Elves for Horde and Humans for Alliance. So yes, surprise. Even with two factions Worgens and Goblins who both share the same ill fate of older models are still lower on the masses. And even before the new player models arrived Elves and Humans were the most played compared to Worgens and Goblins.
    So yeah you just supported my stance on commenting on two factions by validating that a smaller sample of the bigger population will only benefit. Compared to again, a new expansion worth load of stuff, so you can actually walk your fancy Worgen character on.

The easy option for you is live with it. Change character race or quit.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-05-21 at 08:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    You know with Google around, you could actually engage with it and understand the conditions you are quoting and for SJW, not sure how I'm exactly getting heated, upset over your behaviour or really fighting for it on their behalf, just used a perfectly juxtaposed system in this website to adhere to their rules as much as you did for signing up. It's a common fact that people like yourself want to divert from the actual topic at hand to appear the big shot when under threat or the inability to provide meaningful stock to the debate. I just pity someone like yourself.

There is two factions, but Goblins also have a small percentage. And the most played races are Blood Elves for Horde and Humans for Alliance. So yes, surprise. Even with two factions Worgens and Goblins who both share the same ill fate of older models are still lower on the masses. And even before the new player models arrived Elves and Humans were the most played compared to Worgens and Goblins.
    So yeah you just supported my stance on commenting on two factions by validating that a smaller sample of the bigger population will only benefit.

The easy option for you is live with it. Change character race or quit.
    this is precisely why mediocre intelligence and autism mixes bad. you fit perfectly description I offered few replies above. it is quite funny in itself. well, of course you do, especially when you create false conditions under which you describe me. it is mental in itself, but there is beauty in your inability for flexible thinking. I was hoping that you would say magical 'ad personam', but I can live with 'threat', 'inability' and 'divert'. that being said I thought that I was on topic all this time. I guess in the realm of asperger things flow differently. so Mr. Ostentatious want to add something even more cringey, I suggest 'screenshoted, gonna post on tumblr'.

woaaah, yeah, imagine that considerng how shabby botched and shitty are the mentioned models and their animations. it has nothing to do with it. of course they were, look first phrase. and then bam look at racials, they also have nothing to do with it. and who the fuck cares about majority, there are still plenty of people playing other races, paying the same fucking money as everybody else. 200+k is a fucking huge amount of income for Blizzard.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-22 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    this is precisely why mediocre intelligence and autism mixes bad. you fit perfectly description I offered few replies above. it is quite funny in itself. well, of course you do, especially when you create false conditions under which you describe me. it is mental in itself, but there is beauty in your inability for flexible thinking. I was hoping that you would say magical 'ad personam', but I can live with 'threat', 'inability' and 'divert'. that being said I thought that I was on topic all this time. I guess in the realm of asperger things flow differently. so Mr. Ostentatious want to add something even more cringey, I suggest 'screenshoted, gonna post on tumblr'.

woaaah, yeah, imagine that considerng how shabby botched and shitty are the mentioned models and their animations. it has nothing to do with it. of course they were, look first phrase. and then bam look at racials, they also have nothing to do with it. and who the fuck cares about majority, there are still plenty of people playing other races, paying the same fucking money as everybody else. 200+k is a fucking huge amount of income for Blizzard.
    What conditions? I haven't akin you to anything and you're the one whose been trying to say that I'm an individual that suffers with actual conditions. The words I've used have all been adverbs used in the dictionary and in their more colloquial figures are used in everyday speech and gesture. Not really attributed to medical conditions as you obviously believe they are so who is the one with mediocre intelligence?

Your swag is rather comical though, is should go on tumblr so people can have a good laugh at it. As for ostentatious, I'm not the one trying to impress others with my apparent knowledge to someone online. I'm using standard English. It's why it's in the language to begin with as it conveys a meaning to communicate a point.

What has nothing to do with it? We are talking about updating models here, they come with animations and your point of this thread was yo update them wasn't it? Specifically for Worgen. And also, if those 200k players unsubbed because of a bad Worgen model it's not going to kill the game and some people simply don't care and carry on playing them. Yeah they pay money to play their service, they aren't entitled to anything as much as the over millions who play. It's rental and rental doesn't mean you are owed an update on that model as you fanboy on it.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-05-21 at 09:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    What conditions? I haven't akin you to anything and you're the one whose been trying to say that I'm an individual that suffers with actual conditions. The words I've used have all been adverbs used in the dictionary and in their more colloquial figures are used in everyday speech and gesture. Not really attributed to medical conditions as you obviously believe they are so who is the one with mediocre intelligence?

Your swag is rather comical though, is should go on tumblr so people can have a good laugh at it.

What has nothing to do with it? We are talking about updating models here, they come with animations and your point of this thread was yo update them wasn't it? Specifically for Worgen. And also, if those 200k players unsubbed because of a bad Worgen model it's not going to kill the game and some people simply don't care and carry on playing them. Yeah they pay money to play their service, they aren't entitled to anything as much as the over millions who play. It's rental and rental doesn't mean you are owed an update on that model as you fanboy on it.
    Oblivious or daft. By conditions I meant setting, narration you lead by describing me in such funny way. Ah yes, my 'eloquently' ostentatious friend who adhere to the digital laws of mmoverse, you definitely are autistic. There was actually no connection. You are, of course. For fucks sake, what is it, Cato for beginners, you are oppressing me with rhetoric questions.

ayyo technology

yes, we are talking about updating fucking models. who the fuck would think it would kill the game, you just don't fucking cut 200+ potential income per month by not doing some few grands model work(at fucking best). well, this is another problem, too many cucked people, but considering how few people play them already, not that many. yaddayaddayadda ToS autism yadda yadda ToS yadda was it a vaccine that harmed you so much? calm down, Baron.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I can cover that: after the big whinefest about the alpha worgen models not looking 'fierce' enough, the art team went back to the drawing board and completely redesigned them (hence why the ingame worgen don't look anything like the alpha models). They had a lot of trouble with the new female model, leading to constant delays and at least a couple Cata beta builds where you had the male worgen body with the female alpha worgen head, with green textures, that bugged out and disconnected you as soon as you completed the last stand at the cathedral and should have turned into your worgen form.

Fun side note, it was also possible until near the end of Cata beta to transform back into your human form by using /transform before you unlocked Two Forms through quests.

edit: The worgen whinefest was directly referenced by the art team in MoP, even, when (after several threads) they finally addressed the pandaren sameface issue on the forums, rather than hiding behind Nethaera's Twitter feed. They said that because of the worgen backlash, they didn't want to second-guess themselves and considered pandaren done when females only had fur patterns and males had slightly-textured faces.
    Yes. The problem was that players concerned about the alpha female worgen being too pretty, "foxy", sexy and/or furry-bait -despiste being agree a little with that last one, I didn't think it's a major issue because even so we get female pandaren- and claim that worgen should be ferocious (and I agree with that, but that does not mean we cannot get a nice model. Old model for example had facial animations that made her ferocious while in combat or attacking and being neutral while standing). Then the designers decided to discard that moedl and start from scratch, creating a more ferocius non-pretty model; the player's abomination we call the current female worgen.
    With bugs, snarls, and that creepy permasnarl, same face issue, horrible buggy hairstyle (alpha ones were the best hairstyles i've seen in this game), less costumization, etc.
    I think the developers/designers should combine the two ideas of the alpha and the current model to make a better result. Alpha customization (face shape and textures, mainly), ferocious traits without being derpy (teeth and snarl, with face options to go with or withot), messy and pretty hairstyles, (turning off that snarl sound or at least and option), etc.

v v v
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tions!!!/page1
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2017-05-22 at 03:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

This is a worgen. Official artwork by Wei Wang:

This is a slightly less filthy skaven from Warhammer:

And this is an abomination:

Not to mention the beta-quality animations of both models.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post

And this was another concept art by Wei Wang for female worgen:

How could it gone so wrong....
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    No more eeeelves!

They made a revamp of worgen models back in wod. But then they decide to make them cats and name them saberon.

I want two things from revamp if it happen - bulky as saberons and with a tail, even as an option. When i see worgen run animation (no mount, just basic run) i can help to imagi e he will smash his face on the ground... Any minute now...

Skaven look WAY better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    How could it gone so wrong....
    As I understood it, the Blizzard Devs caved in before the playerbase, and went 180 to make the female worgen model more "fierce", with only a few months left before the realse of Cata, they rushed to "fix" it, but insteed released the mess of a worgen we got today, when the Devs should have hade a spine and stand their ground to keep the worgen alpha, to polish it more and make it more acceptable. After all, the Female Alpha Worgen was sooort of low quality, but if I was given the choices to choose between the Alpha and the Current Model, I do believe I would have taken the Alpha.

I will keep praying that eventully the female worgen will be remade completely along with a nice uppgradet to the Goblins.

Deleted

I'm quite sure that Skaven look much, much, much better than this thing

they should move their fucking asses and do them justice

10+ Year Old Account
    This is actually really funny because you can still see some of the leftovers from when male worgen used the Ghoul skeleton as a placeholder back in the Blizzcon Cata demo builds, especially in the run animation, look-around idle, and jumping animation. Beta-quality is a pretty good label for them, especially sad when compared to the goblins (which still hold up against the pandaren and updated models, save for a lack of expressiveness when emoting and bone/poly counts in the face and hands).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    As I understood it, the Blizzard Devs caved in before the playerbase, and went 180 to make the female worgen model more "fierce", with only a few months left before the realse of Cata, they rushed to "fix" it, but insteed released the mess of a worgen we got today, when the Devs should have hade a spine and stand their ground to keep the worgen alpha, to polish it more and make it more acceptable. After all, the Female Alpha Worgen was sooort of low quality, but if I was given the choices to choose between the Alpha and the Current Model, I do believe I would have taken the Alpha.

I will keep praying that eventully the female worgen will be remade completely along with a nice uppgradet to the Goblins.
    Thank you, I already know, but I was making a rhetorical question to point how wrong actually it had gone (in my opinion).
    No more eeeelves!

It already happened in Cata, you know, when Worgens came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    It already happened in Cata, you know, when Worgens came out.
    What did you intend with this post?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I want to see an animation pass on Worgen because they look like complete spazzes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    First they need to update Worgen Druids so they use the Worgen form for Feral and Bear, instead of turning into FUCKING CATS!
    Even High Warlord Cromush thinks Worgen Druids turning into bears is fucking stupid.

PS: He will always be my favorite Orc because of that one quest.
    he doesent think the worgen turning into bears is stupid
    he thinks the people falling for it are stupid

"These worgen take us for fools!"
    "One would think that only an idiot would mistake one of their druids in bear form as a real bear."
    "Unfortunately, there are many idiots here at the Forsaken Front."
    "We've already lost a few battalions to organized worgen bear attacks. Yes, it's even more idiotic than it sounds."

battalions, lost to some worgen playing pretend
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    Thank you, I already know, but I was making a rhetorical question to point how wrong actually it had gone (in my opinion).
    Oh! Sorry! And yes, it have gone veeeery wrong! I will keep praying for something in the coming Blizzcon.

I don't know, but it needs to happen soon. The Goblins aren't so bad from a distance, but when you get close to them you notice the creepy painted-on eyes and muppet mouths. The Worgen are a complete mess and the art team behind their release should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    Oh! Sorry! And yes, it have gone veeeery wrong! I will keep praying for something in the coming Blizzcon.
    No problem and, me too... they have to make at least something with that snarl...
    No more eeeelves!